FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > i'm off on one again!

i'm off on one again!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emima_puddlefuck OP   Couple  over a year ago

hexham

Another new experience that is.

A week today i am finally getting my nipples pierced!

(looks for running around the room like an over excited kangaroo emote)

This will be a v.v. big day for me, and any advice on aftercare would be most gratefully received.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been trying to talk Siren into getting hers done ever since I first met her. She hates the idea of it but I find it sooooooo horny. I'd love her to have rings in her nipples and find another fem that has rings in hers too and then padlock them together.

Destined to remain a fantasy I fear.

hope it all goes well for you i had both mine done and ended up taking them out they wouldnt heal and i missed my nipples

By *hiz2112Man  over a year ago

south wales and gloucestershire

i hade mine done about 5 yrs ago but had to take it out after a yr as it never healed up.so best ask the person who is doing it for advice!

"....................

This will be a v.v. big day for me, and any advice on aftercare would be most gratefully received.

"

Copious amounts of gentle kisses on the affected area

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

Keep your nips very very clean - a mild salt solution in warm water can help keep the piercing from becoming infected. If you wear a bra, a small "doughnut" made of tissue paper surrounding the nipple can relieve pressure.

Personally, I don't like nipple piercings - cold hard metal in soft warm flesh just doesn't feel right to me, but they look great!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Mr had his pierced years ago...has never had any problems with his and still has it in.

They should tell you all about the aftercare when you have it done.

If I wasn't such a wimp I would have mine done...lol

Had mine done for my 40th, I'd advice having the bar piercing put in until it heals, And Boots do a good saline solution for cracked nipples for new mums in the maternity section which is very good

go for a bar

i had a ring and ended up in 5 years of pain as it turned out my bra was pushing on the bottom of the ring so the top wad being pushed forward in my nipple it was under pressure all the time so it never had a chance to heal properly

i finally took it out 5 years to the day of getting it done after Mr B protested once too often he was fed up with only having one to play with

I had my nipple done in Janurary of this year, I went for the bar, as I had heard about bra's and rings.

I got some tea tree oil for cleaning at night and some normal distilled witch hazel for mornings and lunch time, for the first 6 weeks.

I let it heal too for about 4 weeks, so was gentle with it, I found wearing a bra made me more aware of it, so went braless alot at first.

I found any tissue or anything round it bugged me too.

I have never had any trouble with it. I swapped out the titanium bar at the weekend for some flexi glow in the dark bars (got 7 different colors :D ) and I am loving it, I wish I had done it years ago.

I do know its takes some people longer to heal longer than others, as its a 'deep tissue' piercing, and you need to pay full price and have it done somewhere decent.

I havent met anyone that didnt love it, and wore a glowing bar to chams on sunday (yes that was me in the jacuzzi hehe)

i had one of mine done ten years ago and i loved it! a ring with a red ball instead of the usual steel coloured one. as pointed out elsewhere having a ring when wearing a bra pushes the ring upwards.

i took mine out after two years at the advice of my GP when it became infected.

loved it tho.

once had to go into hospital for an operation and i refused to take it out. the anaesthetist wrapped it in tape!

rings look nicer than bars i think but i can understand for practical reasons why people choose bars!

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

Lots of good advice. i had mine done for my 42nd and had my tatt done on the smae day.. same side... ahh what was i thinking?????

but, from my experience, i'ed advice a sligtly longer bar if your nipples are known to engorge. mine do when i am excited and that tightness added to the fun.. but at certain times of the month it really hurt, so went back and had a longer bar put in.

as for keeping it clean.. after the first few weeks of using salty water, i was advised that if i had a shower everyday,( which i do) then allowing hot water to run over the piercing for a few minutes as hot as i could stand was all it needed. good luck and it will be worth it.x

HSM

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sometimes I hate having to read every thread, and this is one of those times....all I can sa is ouch

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

got rings in both of mine, started off with bars and changed them once they had setled down. get a bit of jip with me left one for some reason, keep meaning to put a bar back in it but keep forgetting lol

i want to get 3 lengths of change and attach one to each of my piercings (guess where the other is) then have them all clipped to a lead and be led round a club or something would have to trust a lot that they wouldnt yank on it too hard though

"Another new experience that is.

A week today i am finally getting my nipples pierced!

(looks for running around the room like an over excited kangaroo emote)

"

Ive got both mine done one is peirced behind the nipple and never had even a twinge of pain, the 2nd one went through the nipple itself, and has been painfull at times but as long as kept clean its ok...x Good luck...

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

I have mine done and I love em. It's tempting to give in to temptation and play with them but leave well enough alone for a good few weeks. keep them clean once healed and they should be fine. I get jip every so often and have to swab with TCP sometimes but wouldn't be without them

horwich

[Removed by poster at 14/06/11 19:01:07]

horwich

"I've been trying to talk Siren into getting hers done ever since I first met her. She hates the idea of it but I find it sooooooo horny. I'd love her to have rings in her nipples and find another fem that has rings in hers too and then padlock them together.

Destined to remain a fantasy I fear. "

thats what made me WANT to get mine done he he

hexham

"got rings in both of mine, started off with bars and changed them once they had setled down. get a bit of jip with me left one for some reason, keep meaning to put a bar back in it but keep forgetting lol

i want to get 3 lengths of change and attach one to each of my piercings (guess where the other is) then have them all clipped to a lead and be led round a club or something would have to trust a lot that they wouldnt yank on it too hard though "

Ohhh have you been reading my mind!

Thank you all,this piercing is very special to me, as it is a sign my Master is taking me as his.

From your advice i am wondering if the breast pads used when breast feeding might be good,has anyone used them?

Another friend has recommended savlon spray,again has anyone used that

hexham

"go for a bar

i had a ring and ended up in 5 years of pain as it turned out my bra was pushing on the bottom of the ring so the top wad being pushed forward in my nipple it was under pressure all the time so it never had a chance to heal properly

i finally took it out 5 years to the day of getting it done after Mr B protested once too often he was fed up with only having one to play with "

Bouncy the place we are going only does bars, they have quite strong views on the subject lol

» Add a new message to this topic