FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 11000+ people on line

11000+ people on line

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

but do a search on men seeking men 18-45 in manchester who are verified and looking for fun today and how many ?

2 !

and 1 of them is me

looks like an xtube night tonight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I can get my strap on out and speak in a deep voice haha x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It looks like its not a popular sport round by you

No offence to Fab or gay men but I doubt Fab is the main contact site for gay men anywhere in the UK.

"I can get my strap on out and speak in a deep voice haha x"

aww cheers

but i'd take you as you come

mind you, just seen your height compared to mine

better dig my cuban heels out

"I can get my strap on out and speak in a deep voice haha x"

jesus.

run to the hills boys!

"No offence to Fab or gay men but I doubt Fab is the main contact site for gay men anywhere in the UK."

nah but it's the most fun with the nicest and most genuine people

so even if no bonks are forthcoming at least i have had the chance of some banter with decent folk

and then i can click on xtube, reach for the kleenex and sleep soundly in my bed

Have you checked out fabguys gay equivilant to fabs http://www.fabguys.com/

"Have you checked out fabguys gay equivilant to fabs http://www.fabguys.com/"

nah i like it here - i'm comfy lol

have been on various sites over the last couple of years and yeah have had some good meets off them

up until recently i had 5 active accounts but decided about 2 weeks ago to in the lot of um apart from this 1

and as well as the meets the site has produced, i just find the whole culture 'comfortable'

like anywhere else you come across the odd dickhead or someone who gets ur back up but overall you lot are lovely !

thank you for making me feel welcome

No probs and welcome its just the same as here run by the same guys but just full of me.

"but do a search on men seeking men 18-45 in manchester who are verified and looking for fun today and how many ?

2 !

and 1 of them is me

looks like an xtube night tonight "

That's cos they're all down Canal Street. Have to say that if we lived in Manchester that's where we'd be too.

"but do a search on men seeking men 18-45 in manchester who are verified and looking for fun today and how many ?

2 !

and 1 of them is me

That's cos they're all down Canal Street. Have to say that if we lived in Manchester that's where we'd be too. "

ah it's lost it's mojo now

nowhere near as buzzing as it used to be

only time it's any good now is on the long summer afternoons when you can sit with your mates, enjoy a few drinks and watch the world go by.

2 !

and 1 of them is me

That's cos they're all down Canal Street. Have to say that if we lived in Manchester that's where we'd be too.

only time it's any good now is on the long summer afternoons when you can sit with your mates, enjoy a few drinks and watch the world go by."

it certainly does seem to have suffered a downturn if what you say is true. We were at Pride a few years back and we have an amazing time later on down Canal Street. It was a vibrant, colourful place to be - and the only place I've ever stood 5 deep at the bar and been served before all the girls lol

2 !

and 1 of them is me

only time it's any good now is on the long summer afternoons when you can sit with your mates, enjoy a few drinks and watch the world go by.

it certainly does seem to have suffered a downturn if what you say is true. We were at Pride a few years back and we have an amazing time later on down Canal Street. It was a vibrant, colourful place to be - and the only place I've ever stood 5 deep at the bar and been served before all the girls lol "

Pride and event weekends provide a false picture really as they attract a lot of out of towners.

We had a friend over from Northern Ireland a few weeks back who has previously only been when there was 'something on' and he was gobsmacked at how quiet it was.

For example, we went in 1 club and there was maybe 15 people in - we asked for our money back & got it so obviously the management must be used to it !

Btw if you want a fun wkend that isn't as rammed as Pride and isn't as costly, have a look at event called 'Sparkle' which is aimed at TS/TG.

I have no interest in that 'scene' but we have had some proper non-sexual fun at them wkends

It's 8/9/10th July this year

Mmmmmmm,

the deep voice would scare me

xx

» Add a new message to this topic