FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Smokers and droopy cocks.

Smokers and droopy cocks.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I didn’t think much of it but have met a couple of smokers recently and they struggled to maintain an erection. I have been talking to a few female friends and they have encounter similar. Why do make swingers smoke if it limits the amount of led in their pencil?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe they were also pissed ?

Brewers Droop ?

I've recently started smoking again after 10 months off of them (mainly cos it made me miserable)

Are my hard ons as impressive as they were?

no but thats probably because of my age not the smoking

i smoked al thru my teens,20's and 30's without any probs..now i'm in my 40's it's a bit different. there's ways round that tho

By *he Usual SuspectMan  over a year ago

Mexborough

Smoking is an addiction, and like alcohol, drugs etc people will ignore the dangers to health in order to satisfy their craving. If the warnings and photos of blackened lungs and cancerous throats on cig packets doesnt put them off a limp dick probably wont either.....

Nice ass by the way

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I smoke and I can get a hard on

well they put a picture of a droopey cig on alot of packets trying to warn people

"Smoking is an addiction, and like alcohol, drugs etc people will ignore the dangers to health in order to satisfy their craving. If the warnings and photos of blackened lungs and cancerous throats on cig packets doesnt put them off a limp dick probably wont either.....

Nice ass by the way "

Glad you like my bum

Addictions well i guess some can't stop but surely the embarrassment of not being able to perform is a big enough incentive to give up. I have just been reading up on how it limits male performance and its pretty devastating over time.

Brewers droop LOL when hubby has had a good drink he stays hard and wants to keep going mmmmmmmmmm

I have never encountered it with guys that smoke

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

We smoke and Mr H has no problem apart from when fatigued but it doesn't happen often

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Never encountered that and not sure where this suggestion came from?

"well they put a picture of a droopey cig on alot of packets trying to warn people"

Do they put a picture of that on the packets?

"

Do they put a picture of that on the packets? "

yeh they have it on the warning that sais smoking causes impotence

"

yeh they have it on the warning that sais smoking causes impotence"

I guess (being a non smoker I dont look at packets) that they also put aother things on there about being pregnant and risks to health in terms of cancer etc.. but does not mean it happens to every individual. I am surprised as I have never come across a smoker with ED. Well you learn every day

"

Do they put a picture of that on the packets?

yeh they have it on the warning that sais smoking causes impotence"

Ooo i thought you was joking but i just googled and you are right. Guys must be pretty addicted or week willed not to give up. It also says a man who has smoked for many years get smaller erections when they can because of furring of the blood vessels in the penis.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Can't say I have encountered this with smokers....

Mr is a light smoker and defintely not a problem for him

Think drinking too much is a bigger problem...

I'm 46 and have smoked since I was 9. I can't remember what it's like not to smoke. I have a 13y/o daughter, a 2y/o son and another one the way.

I guess my pencil is full of lead.

p.s. 99% of statistics is made up bullshit for gullible people to talk about when they've nothing else to say.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

been with guys who smoke and those who dont . some had trouble keeping hard and some didnt .think its more to do with the indervidual rather than if they smoke or not .just because a guys a non smoker doesnt mean hes going to get rock hard and stay hard .

"I'm 46 and have smoked since I was 9. I can't remember what it's like not to smoke. I have a 13y/o daughter, a 2y/o son and another one the way.

p.s. 99% of statistics is made up bullshit for gullible people to talk about when they've nothing else to say."

While I generally hate to agree with a bloke ,lol, I will totally agree on this one.

"I'm 46 and have smoked since I was 9. I can't remember what it's like not to smoke. I have a 13y/o daughter, a 2y/o son and another one the way.

p.s. 99% of statistics is made up bullshit for gullible people to talk about when they've nothing else to say.

While I generally hate to agree with a bloke ,lol, I will totally agree on this one."

I bet the words nearly choked you writing that lol

While I generally hate to agree with a bloke ,lol, I will totally agree on this one.

I bet the words nearly choked you writing that lol "

Hell yes, I have to agree with a bloke AGAIN... dont make it a habit Wishy

I love all the cock denial from the smokers lol. So so so so fucking funny. If it was all bullshit don't you think the cigarette companies would sue the government and refuse to put warnings on cigarettes. I think cigarettes bust be reducing the oxygen to your brains and making you all stupid as well

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

my husband is a smoker and his is rock hard lol

"I love all the cock denial from the smokers lol. So so so so fucking funny. If it was all bullshit don't you think the cigarette companies would sue the government and refuse to put warnings on cigarettes. I think cigarettes bust be reducing the oxygen to your brains and making you all stupid as well "

All those pensioners and their woodbines. I don't know how they have the sheer audacity to carry on living when it flies in the face of sooooo much research huh?

"I love all the cock denial from the smokers lol. So so so so fucking funny. If it was all bullshit don't you think the cigarette companies would sue the government and refuse to put warnings on cigarettes. I think cigarettes bust be reducing the oxygen to your brains and making you all stupid as well

All those pensioners and their woodbines. I don't know how they have the sheer audacity to carry on living when it flies in the face of sooooo much research huh? "

So just because some pensioners are still alive you spout some shite lol. Its a bit sad to delude your self but it has given me something to laugh at. Why not grow a pair and take the govt bodies making these claims to court then lol

"I love all the cock denial from the smokers lol. So so so so fucking funny. If it was all bullshit don't you think the cigarette companies would sue the government and refuse to put warnings on cigarettes. I think cigarettes bust be reducing the oxygen to your brains and making you all stupid as well

All those pensioners and their woodbines. I don't know how they have the sheer audacity to carry on living when it flies in the face of sooooo much research huh?

So just because some pensioners are still alive you spout some shite lol. Its a bit sad to delude your self but it has given me something to laugh at. Why not grow a pair and take the govt bodies making these claims to court then lol "

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I smoke and I can get a hard on "

I used to smoke and never had any problem getting a hardon. I'm a non smoker now and still not having a problem!

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"I smoke and I can get a hard on "

Can I cum round and see it?

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

We are non smokers and always have been. Mr S is still rock solid when it counts - really no difference at all. Lucky me I guess!

Mistress x

did anyone like me, go checking her veris to see who the smokers were with the droopy cocks

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"did anyone like me, go checking her veris to see who the smokers were with the droopy cocks "

Recognise anyone

The fags dunna make any difference I thinks my problem is the 12 bottles a voddy a night xx

Its like fooking groundhog day in here sometimes

By *rs Sugar Mr SpiceCouple  over a year ago

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

This has got2 be said but who told you that smoking gives guys the droop ,was it the same people who suggested that steroids make your cock smaller and also diminish the sex drive coz if so theyve not got a clue wat they on about coz i smoke and i smoke quite heavy and im a walking hard on tbh

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

well the ones with the droopy cocks we met aint been smokers and the ones who are are rock hard lol

"This has got2 be said but who told you that smoking gives guys the droop ,was it the same people who suggested that steroids make your cock smaller and also diminish the sex drive coz if so theyve not got a clue wat they on about coz i smoke and i smoke quite heavy and im a walking hard on tbh "

plus yer handy to cadge a cig off so there is benefits to it

"The fags dunna make any difference I thinks my problem is the 12 bottles a voddy a night xx "

Don't fookin like sex anyway. Over-rated activity if you ask me.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

talk about deja vu ... wasn't there a thread on this subject yesterday too?

"talk about deja vu ... wasn't there a thread on this subject yesterday too?"

This one is 2 weeks old lol. Its a hard habit to kick smoking

Droopy floppy smokey cocks.

Let's go round again...

"Droopy floppy smokey cocks.

Let's go round again... "

Never seen a cock with a fag in its japs eye

Let's go round again...

Never seen a cock with a fag in its japs eye "

i once saw a guy on the chat rooms with an electric mixer whisk attachment in his japs eye asked him to whip me up an omlette dont think he thought i was funny

Let's go round again...

i once saw a guy on the chat rooms with an electric mixer whisk attachment in his japs eye asked him to whip me up an omlette dont think he thought i was funny "

Christ no! the metal prong things have a notch half way down. He must have loved pain

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I don't smoke, never have or will, but just wanna say, 4H here

Let's go round again...

i once saw a guy on the chat rooms with an electric mixer whisk attachment in his japs eye asked him to whip me up an omlette dont think he thought i was funny

Christ no! the metal prong things have a notch half way down. He must have loved pain "

yeah he did actually he was hitting his nuts with a hammer as well. i was fascinated, but somehow the guys in the room were cringing

"

I don't smoke, never have or will, but just wanna say, 4H here "

yo mushy x

Let's go round again...

Christ no! the metal prong things have a notch half way down. He must have loved pain

yeah he did actually he was hitting his nuts with a hammer as well. i was fascinated, but somehow the guys in the room were cringing"

Christ thats freaky. I wouldn't have wanted to be in the same room with him. If he got excited and tried to fuck u with the whisk thing still in it could have been bad.

Let's go round again...

yeah he did actually he was hitting his nuts with a hammer as well. i was fascinated, but somehow the guys in the room were cringing

Christ thats freaky. I wouldn't have wanted to be in the same room with him. If he got excited and tried to fuck u with the whisk thing still in it could have been bad. "

i just kept thinking, wot a mean omlette he cud make

Let's go round again...

Christ thats freaky. I wouldn't have wanted to be in the same room with him. If he got excited and tried to fuck u with the whisk thing still in it could have been bad.

i just kept thinking, wot a mean omlette he cud make"

Ha ha funny he would blast the whisk out when he splurged

Bradford

Spunky milkshake anyone?

I'm just glad i'm normal.

[Removed by poster at 28/06/11 21:29:43]

"

Spunky milkshake anyone?

I'm just glad i'm normal."

After coughing and spluttering... I am looking up the definition of "normal"....

"

Spunky milkshake anyone?

After coughing and spluttering... I am looking up the definition of "normal"...."

Me im normal xx

"

Spunky milkshake anyone?

I'm just glad i'm normal."

Offer it as a dare on the truth and dare thread

Bradford

"

Spunky milkshake anyone?

After coughing and spluttering... I am looking up the definition of "normal"...."

And you told me you swallowed, well, well.

"

Spunky milkshake anyone?

After coughing and spluttering... I am looking up the definition of "normal"....

And you told me you swallowed, well, well."

thats why I was spluttering... it all came too quickly for me...

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"

Spunky milkshake anyone?

thats why I was spluttering... it all came too quickly for me..."

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Smoking is an addiction, and like alcohol, drugs etc people will ignore the dangers to health in order to satisfy their craving. If the warnings and photos of blackened lungs and cancerous throats on cig packets doesnt put them off a limp dick probably wont either.....

Nice ass by the way

Glad you like my bum

Addictions well i guess some can't stop but surely the embarrassment of not being able to perform is a big enough incentive to give up. I have just been reading up on how it limits male performance and its pretty devastating over time. "

i really dont think that at the time guys are thinking 'oh if only i didnt smoke i'd being able to get a stiffy right now'

sad fact is that until something mega scary happens to them they wont rethink their life

case n point here - my dads aunt is having to have maggots put in her feet cos she has an infection that has killed some tissue. if she didnt have diabetes then she probably wouldnt have to have this done as her body could cure it

i have diabetes and yes this has made me think and scared me a litte but i still had a chocolate bar because it hasnt happened to ME. it wasnt a conscous decision, just automatically reahed for the chocolate but after i thought i shouldnt have done it.

Same with smokers. My nan went to visit her mum dying of lung cancer years ago - first thing she put in her handbag when leaving the flat?? fags!!!

Bradford

Another story on the effect of fags which made me laugh, which isn't really funny, happened maybe a year ago at Dewsbury Hospital.

A woman who had just had surgery ( within days not hours ) to amputate limbs due to the effects of smoking was moaning like fuck that she had to go outside to have another fag.

"

Spunky milkshake anyone?

thats why I was spluttering... it all came too quickly for me..."

you ever bin gagged when your head was hanging off the bed, cum coming back out your nose....not nice

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

it's not droopy,it's relaxed muscle.

"

Another story on the effect of fags which made me laugh, which isn't really funny, happened maybe a year ago at Dewsbury Hospital.

A woman who had just had surgery ( within days not hours ) to amputate limbs due to the effects of smoking was moaning like fuck that she had to go outside to have another fag.

"

Oh come on mushy....its always a long way to the little smoking booth and sometimes very cold and windy,,...

Bradford

"

Oh come on mushy....its always a long way to the little smoking booth and sometimes very cold and windy,,...

"

WTF do you think i am ,,,,a bukkake target?

No Butts About It: The More You Smoke, The Higher The Risk of Impotence

Guys, if some of you wonder what's wrong in the bedroom, here's a clue. If you want to smoke in the bedroom, quit smoking. New research adds to the evidence that smoking may be a major cause of erectile dysfunction.

A study looking at the impact smoking has on a man's ability to get an erection was reported today at the American Heart Association's annual Conference on Cardiovascular Disease Epidemiology and Prevention being held in Miami.

"This is not the first study to document an association between cigarette smoking and erectile dysfunction," says researcher Jiang He, MD, PhD, an epidemiologist with Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine in New Orleans, in a news release. But this study is unique in that it looks at other factors associated with erectile dysfunction - also known as impotence -- and was able to adjust for these factors, he says.

Both smoking and erectile dysfunction have often been associated -- individually -- with plaque build-up in the arteries, called atherosclerosis. The plaque obstructs blood flow through vessels, causing a host of circulatory problems throughout the body, such as erectile dysfunction.

In this study, researchers examined data on 4,764 Chinese men -- average age 47 -- who completed a health survey. Smoking history and quality of sexual relations were among the questions.

Among the findings:

Men who smoked more than 20 cigarettes daily had a 60% higher risk of erectile dysfunction, compared to men who never smoked.

15% of the past and present smokers had experienced erectile dysfunction.

Men who currently - and formerly -- smoked were about 30% more likely to suffer from impotence.

Among men who had never smoked, 12% had erection problems.

It's yet another reason for smokers to kick the habit.

By *fun.4.youMan  over a year ago

London

I don't smoke. See results.

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

[Removed by poster at 29/06/11 07:38:51]

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

"No Butts About It: The More You Smoke, The Higher The Risk of Impotence

Guys, if some of you wonder what's wrong in the bedroom, here's a clue. If you want to smoke in the bedroom, quit smoking. New research adds to the evidence that smoking may be a major cause of erectile dysfunction.

A study looking at the impact smoking has on a man's ability to get an erection was reported today at the American Heart Association's annual Conference on Cardiovascular Disease Epidemiology and Prevention being held in Miami.

"This is not the first study to document an association between cigarette smoking and erectile dysfunction," says researcher Jiang He, MD, PhD, an epidemiologist with Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine in New Orleans, in a news release. But this study is unique in that it looks at other factors associated with erectile dysfunction - also known as impotence -- and was able to adjust for these factors, he says.

Both smoking and erectile dysfunction have often been associated -- individually -- with plaque build-up in the arteries, called atherosclerosis. The plaque obstructs blood flow through vessels, causing a host of circulatory problems throughout the body, such as erectile dysfunction.

In this study, researchers examined data on 4,764 Chinese men -- average age 47 -- who completed a health survey. Smoking history and quality of sexual relations were among the questions.

Among the findings:

Men who smoked more than 20 cigarettes daily had a 60% higher risk of erectile dysfunction, compared to men who never smoked.

15% of the past and present smokers had experienced erectile dysfunction.

Men who currently - and formerly -- smoked were about 30% more likely to suffer from impotence.

Among men who had never smoked, 12% had erection problems.

It's yet another reason for smokers to kick the habit."

ROFL - did you read who funded this research??

If you're going to post the first bit of crap you find on the internet that agrees with your point of view, at least look past the end of your nose and confirm the veracity of the source.

The earth is flat, Santa is real and god exists - I read it all on t'interweb

I've smoked all my life and i'm now 57 and there's nothing wrong with my erection, If true what you say is that how you detect the smokers on this site that say they are non smokers?

I smoke like a chimney and have never had a problem had brewers droop occasionally thou xx

By *illow_femaleWoman  over a year ago

Thetford

"

p.s. 99% of statistics is made up bullshit for gullible people to talk about when they've nothing else to say."

I agree!

Smokers should just insert a cigar down their cock, smoking and a stiffy problem sorted, ooh ow ooh oow maybe not then

"I didn’t think much of it but have met a couple of smokers recently and they struggled to maintain an erection. I have been talking to a few female friends and they have encounter similar. Why do make swingers smoke if it limits the amount of led in their pencil?"

I am 52 and have smoked tobacco and other substances for 35 years and never have a problem rising firmly to attention when the occasion calls for it as my wife will be happy to confirm. On the other hand, every man who has joined us for an mmf has, and none of them has been a smoker.

At the behest of my wife, who is much younger than I am, I recently went to my GP for the myriad of tests they like to carry out on men of my age-blood pressure, chloresterol etc etc etc. He told me I was in remarkably good condition for a man of my age and that my chances of cardio-vascular illness in the next ten years were low for a non-smoker, never mind a smoker.

So, no problems with getting it up, and "in remarkably good condition for a man of my age' despite being a smoker. I wonder why? Could it be that I don't drive, but walk and cycle everywhere, run an allotment and go hill walking? Could it be that I don't stress myself out and deprive myself of sleep by spending sixty hours a week working and getting to and from work in order to spend an obscene amount of money on a pile of bricks and mortar, a metal box on wheels, the latest wide-screen idiot's lantern a.k.a a television? Could it be that I eat only fresh food (including lots of red meat-bang goes the chloresterol theory) and wouldn't dream of buying a takeaway or a pre-packed meal or emptying alcohol into my stomach all the time?

Of course it is.

It is fashionable to blame all kinds of things on smoking , but just because something is fashionable, it doesn't mean it's right or true.

And by the way, I have smoked two roll-ups while I have been writing this this but had an instant erection when my wife walked in to the room naked after her bath.

» Add a new message to this topic