FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dyslexia

Dyslexia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My Dad suffered from it,I loved it...

whenever i swore he would wash my mouth out with soup

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why use a word use to describe someone who has difficulty spelling words that is itself so difficult to spell?

Maybe the scientist that coined the word 'dyslexia' had dyslexia himself and he really meant to say, "you're fucking crap at spelling".

"My Dad suffered from it,I loved it...

whenever i swore he would wash my mouth out with soup"

also dyslexia is to do with the written word so he would wash your mouth out with soap surely?? providing you did have that conversation... if not its just a not very logical 'joke'

I'm sick of these people who keep posting jokes about dyslexia.

It's not big and it's not fanny.

I knew a dyslexic devil worshipper....he spent 10yrs of his life worshipping Santa

also dyslexia is to do with the written word so he would wash your mouth out with soap surely?? providing you did have that conversation... if not its just a not very logical 'joke' "

Um... the joke is that he read the packet of what he thought said 'soap' but was in fact 'soup'. Geddit?

also dyslexia is to do with the written word so he would wash your mouth out with soap surely?? providing you did have that conversation... if not its just a not very logical 'joke' "

pedant

"Um... the joke is that he read the packet of what he thought said 'soap' but was in fact 'soup'. Geddit? "

im sure any person would know what a bar of soap looks like and a tin of soup..

oh im just not feeling very funny today.. soz guys and girlies

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Um... the joke is that he read the packet of what he thought said 'soap' but was in fact 'soup'. Geddit?

im sure any person would know what a bar of soap looks like and a tin of soup..

oh im just not feeling very funny today.. soz guys and girlies "

they may sassy but shes write it happens to me all the time and not knowning your left from your right and yes i have dyslexia

"im sure any person would know what a bar of soap looks like and a tin of soup..

oh im just not feeling very funny today.. soz guys and girlies

they may sassy but shes write it happens to me all the time and not knowning your left from your right and yes i have dyslexia "

in that case im very sorry, didnt mean to cause any upset. can only go on my brothers experiences of dyslexia and my understanding from that

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

" not knowning your left from your right and yes i have dyslexia "

And that is no fun either, I have members in my family who suffer from dyslexia and while they are seeing the funny side of things - they are struggling with left/ right, associated bad short term memory, difficulty with coordination in some cases and also inability to focus on a task for more than a few minutes in some cases... It is no fun for those affected...I feel for you

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

" not knowning your left from your right and yes i have dyslexia

And that is no fun either, I have members in my family who suffer from dyslexia and while they are seeing the funny side of things - they are struggling with left/ right, associated bad short term memory, difficulty with coordination in some cases and also inability to focus on a task for more than a few minutes in some cases... It is no fun for those affected...I feel for you "

saying i do the funny side the other night going to chams in the taxi trying to tell the taxi driver i meant right not left turn nearly ended up in walsall not darlaston he was not impressed

big lad, really off topic here but you have nice finger nails

And that is no fun either, I have members in my family who suffer from dyslexia and while they are seeing the funny side of things - they are struggling with left/ right, associated bad short term memory, difficulty with coordination in some cases and also inability to focus on a task for more than a few minutes in some cases... It is no fun for those affected...I feel for you "

that sounds more like dyspraxia a condition that goes hand in hand with dyslexia ,my eldest has both

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

And that is no fun either, I have members in my family who suffer from dyslexia and while they are seeing the funny side of things - they are struggling with left/ right, associated bad short term memory, difficulty with coordination in some cases and also inability to focus on a task for more than a few minutes in some cases... It is no fun for those affected...I feel for you

that sounds more like dyspraxia a condition that goes hand in hand with dyslexia ,my eldest has both "

Yes, there are elements of both in the one, the other has just dyslexia. Both extremely bright and very funny and likeable as they have come to terms with being "different"

that sounds more like dyspraxia a condition that goes hand in hand with dyslexia ,my eldest has both

Yes, there are elements of both in the one, the other has just dyslexia. Both extremely bright and very funny and likeable as they have come to terms with being "different" "

that sounds just like my boy thro all of his problems he is well liked by everyone and as a child we didnt even realize how bright he was till he caught us out little monkey

i went thought hell at school cos of it .tends to run in famliy my dad had it .1 of my son on border line with it .some ppl even have pron with munbers to with it .i do so bad at maths

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

wombourne

I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat.

» Add a new message to this topic