FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Friday Fred...

Friday Fred...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Well since I can get in from this computer I thought it only right that I make some sort of contribution to the day!

What's everyone got planned for the weekend?

I have no idea what I'm doing tonight but I suspect it shall involve wine after work! Tomorrow I'm going to have lunch with my dad who's a bit poorly after a recent accident but insists he doesn't need babysat, so I'm going to casually appear and make him lunch while my mum goes out on her bike. Then I have a beer date in the afternoon with a new friend. I am going to attempt to swim my kilometre each day and generally spend Sunday not doing very much!

What about you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rumalexMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Well since I can get in from this computer I thought it only right that I make some sort of contribution to the day!

What's everyone got planned for the weekend?

I have no idea what I'm doing tonight but I suspect it shall involve wine after work! Tomorrow I'm going to have lunch with my dad who's a bit poorly after a recent accident but insists he doesn't need babysat, so I'm going to casually appear and make him lunch while my mum goes out on her bike. Then I have a beer date in the afternoon with a new friend. I am going to attempt to swim my kilometre each day and generally spend Sunday not doing very much!

What about you? "

i'm in blackpool this weekend for a sports tournament and hopefully a lot of partying on saturday night.

By *northernsoulMan  over a year ago

Manchester

You're very productive, Dirty Girl!! Hope your Dad's situation improves soon. Xx

After the last few weekends, I'm looking forward to doing bugger all to be honest, however I have four whole days off now, so I best make the most of 'em!!

Tonight, I'm going to the theatre to see Avenue Q (if you've never heard of it, think 'The Muppets' but for grown ups), meeting a few friends in Leeds on Saturday for afternoon beers, which means it'll likely turn into an all-day bender (god help us all), Sunday I'll be putting my feet up and on Monday, I have a date with someone from this very site which I'm grinning from ear-to-ear about!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably take Siren and little legs down to the Quayside for lunch on Saturday (love the La Tasca down there), and then Sunday dinner with the in laws.

...and various activities around the house, fix the bathroom sink, clean the windows, patio decking, take stuff to charity shop etc etc etc..

This weekend, I have a couple of things planned, lots of sex, a club and a catch up with a new(ish) friend, wont however say in what order :D

What ever everyone has planned I hope the weather plays ball, and everyone has fun :D

Forum Mod

Partying tonight

Recovering tomorrow

Working on sunday

same normal stuff for me, house work, washing, ironing, trips to the park, entertaining a rugrat then sleep to wake up and do it all over again.

although might take a trip to a leisure park.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Today, trying to see if I can break my duck on finding any suitable job vacancy, as so far this week, I've found nothing that I could apply for.

Saturday, I'm finishing distributing brochures and fliers for next weekend's annual Folk Festival in Beverley, in East Yorkshire. I'm one of the volunteers who will be working in shifts over the 3 days, but will also have time to see some of the acts too.

Sunday, unknown, but hope something will turn up!

Working from home today, seeing a few friends over the weekend

Working this aft, then a couple of beers too unwind with when I get in. Tomorrow work then pick up the rugrats then on sunday Mums for lunch and then take the munchkins back. Then get home and collapse. Sorted

I've pencilled in a wander down to the Gallery of Modern Art.

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

Hmmmmm ....housework this morning, off to my best girlies this afternoon, so hopefully a fun night ahead and a nice chilling out morning tomorrow. Then home - if the weather is fine will do some gardening, then watch the F1 qualis, followed by a quiet night at home. Sunday - playing an afternoon concert in a park on the Wirral with the concert band (please god let it be warm and dry) and then home to watch the Canadian grand prix and chill out with my cats. Idyllic weekend really...or it would be if my man was here

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

work work and more ruddy work

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Umm.... Tonight I get back one child that's been on a residential school trip, but lose one to a sleepover. then maybe a club later on. A speed awareness course in the morning... . Gardening in the afternoon if the weather permits. Might go out as a couple in the evening (have an offer of a sitter - yippee! ) and then on Sunday do something with the kids and get ready to start the week all over again on Monday..

Away to the caravan this afternoon for the w/e, working locally from there tomorrow, then "big chill" until Monday.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

cooking dinner, Leeds tonight, family Saturday, poss meet Sunday, packing Monday, go home Tuesday.....

"cooking dinner, Leeds tonight, family Saturday, poss meet Sunday, packing Monday, go home Tuesday....."

Eating dinner,washing up all the rest of the above except going home and also saying yes dear constantly xx

my new kitchen will be completed today so weekend will be spent choosing a new floor and putting everything back to normal.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"cooking dinner, Leeds tonight, family Saturday, poss meet Sunday, packing Monday, go home Tuesday.....

Eating dinner,washing up all the rest of the above except going home and also saying yes dear constantly xx "

then fucking RIGHT OFF, ya fud!!!

I'll get home around 6.30ish, have something to eat, put my feet up and do sod all until I leave for work 7am on Monday!

Went to yoga this morning, hairdressers on the way home and chill this afternoon for a bit then maybe have the strength to do a little mending or tidying up.

ah me ....... sighs

Quiet tonight with a takeaway for tea and a beer . Meeting a lovely friend tomorrow and sunday will oficialy be a day of rest , oh and the dreaded weeks paperwork .

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Tomorrow I`m off to a local auction of model railway stuff. On Sunday I`ll be watching firstly the British Bike GP which should be interesting with the weather then watching the Canadian GP. One thing I will be doing is avoiding the Folk Festival AKA excuse for a huge p*ss up in my local town.

» Add a new message to this topic