FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > bon jovi tickets FREE

bon jovi tickets FREE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i have 6 free tickets if anyone from wiltshire wants to meet up and travel down together

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

seen them recently.

you'll enjoy it and i recommend anyone to take up this lovely ladies offer

Dont have to stay with us all night just to the box office to collect tickets x

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Dont have to stay with us all night just to the box office to collect tickets x "

But how would i get back?

Good offer, but JBJ not my cuppa tea.

"

i have 6 free tickets if anyone from wiltshire wants to meet up and travel down together "

Oh bugger ..so far away

yes please

By *hi-John69Man  over a year ago

chichester

which concert they for

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We'll take 2 off your hands, great stuff, thanks, Z

Anyone who can't afford or aren't able to get to see the real thing,check out Born To Be Jovi.

Saw them a couple of weeks ago,sold out and they were fantastic!

XXXX

there free tickets if your in the amry you can go online now and get them on ticketsfortroops x

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Thought "In The Army Now" was Status Quo?

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I have "access all areas" backstage passes - now gie's a fuck in return for one

i muffed up not in london but bloddy manchester ! omg 198 miles

will be going from warminster to manchester if anyone wants to come with got 3 spare seats and tickets

Can I come pretty please

"there free tickets if your in the amry you can go online now and get them on ticketsfortroops x "

Ooo i will take a look and mite see you there then

just checked out their website and think its pretty bad that your exploiting a charity based website.

it relies on donations, and the tickets you would be giving away free could go to someone in the forces who applied for them instead of someone NOT in the military just so you can get a free lift.. think its pretty disgraceful

i am giving them away as i dont need them and i paid my donation for them and for your infomation i am army

"i am giving them away as i dont need them and i paid my donation for them and for your infomation i am army"

and i am ALREADY GOING i am just offering a lift if anyone wants it I have paid for my tickets fair by giving MY donation !

[Removed by poster at 09/06/11 12:29:03]

[Removed by poster at 09/06/11 12:36:32]

"i am giving them away as i dont need them and i paid my donation for them and for your infomation i am army

and i am ALREADY GOING i am just offering a lift if anyone wants it I have paid for my tickets fair by giving MY donation ! "

had the privilege to see them a few times;

my sis saw them in o2 few months her hubby smokes when they tried 2 get back in couldn't. how sad is this paying £300 for tickets only see 30 mins of the show. but am sure you have good night

"i am giving them away as i dont need them and i paid my donation for them and for your infomation i am army"

well if you dont need them, why not return the tickets back to the charity so they can allocate them back to someone who originally applied?

If she has 6 tickets and they are donation based then all the tickets have already had adonation given for them, there for what she does with them now they have been paid for (by donation) is her buisness

Fook me you cant do right for doing wrong in some peoples eyes, you try to be nice and get a bollocking for it

"If she has 6 tickets and they are donation based then all the tickets have already had adonation given for them, there for what she does with them now they have been paid for (by donation) is her buisness

Fook me you cant do right for doing wrong in some peoples eyes, you try to be nice and get a bollocking for it "

but my issue is that she doesn't need the three she has spare, great she has donated money but im sure she could get a refund and then it could mean that 3 people who were dissapointed they couldnt go,, were then given the chance to go.

"If she has 6 tickets and they are donation based then all the tickets have already had adonation given for them, there for what she does with them now they have been paid for (by donation) is her buisness

Fook me you cant do right for doing wrong in some peoples eyes, you try to be nice and get a bollocking for it

but my issue is that she doesn't need the three she has spare, great she has donated money but im sure she could get a refund and then it could mean that 3 people who were dissapointed they couldnt go,, were then given the chance to go. "

the op is given them away for free least she is not selling them on ebay like some would

its a forum, i expressed an opinion. woop de do

By *ibertyCouple  over a year ago

wrexham

Hi there hun ,

If you still have the tickets for Bon Jon, we live in North Wales but would be chuffed to death to meet you in Manchester and go with you to see them.My wife and her daughter went to see them at the o2 last year and I saw them in Manchester 4 years ago. They are great. Really would love to go there with you,me and my wife and her daughter. Message us if you still have them please hun , thanks,xxx

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"i muffed up not in london but bloddy manchester ! omg 198 miles

will be going from warminster to manchester if anyone wants to come with got 3 spare seats and tickets "

We'll go along if there are still 2 going begging, we'd also obviously make a donation to the charity too. Z

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"its a forum, i expressed an opinion. woop de do "

And one I shared.

Maybe the charity should limit the tickets to two per person, and then every serviceman who wants them gets a chance.

but my issue is that she doesn't need the three she has spare, great she has donated money but im sure she could get a refund and then it could mean that 3 people who were dissapointed they couldnt go,, were then given the chance to go. "

She's aquired the tickets through giving a donation (basically she's paid for them), which makes them her property and she wants to give them away, sell them on, or even rip them to shreds then that's her business. She isn't depriving anyone else of the chance to go because other people had the chance to pay for tickets themselves.

Bon Jovi aren't my cup of tea but I'm sure if she doesn't get any offers she could simply take the tickets with her and give them away/sell them outside the venue.

» Add a new message to this topic