FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > When you girls think us men have it easy...

When you girls think us men have it easy...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...when we are caught short and can pull over and find the nearest tree, remember... you'll never drop your pussy and piss all over your foot!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No but we can pee our pants and then have to sit in it lol

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Wishy, wishy, wishy..... you are SO right!!! Some of us women have it easy, we get the menfolk to do stuff for us......... eejits!!! xx

"...when we are caught short and can pull over and find the nearest tree, remember... you'll never drop your pussy and piss all over your foot!! "

Women still piss on the floor! You wanna see a nightclub toilet in the morning!

Livingston

"...when we are caught short and can pull over and find the nearest tree, remember... you'll never drop your pussy and piss all over your foot!!

Women still piss on the floor! You wanna see a nightclub toilet in the morning! "

yeah mostly cos the men have been in pissing in the sinks!!!!

"...when we are caught short and can pull over and find the nearest tree, remember... you'll never drop your pussy and piss all over your foot!!

Women still piss on the floor! You wanna see a nightclub toilet in the morning!

yeah mostly cos the men have been in pissing in the sinks!!!! "

No it isn't actually. The women make far more of a mess and don't seem to care at times where they piss.

Livingston

well, I must piss in a straight line then... all those years in the terracing at the footy come good!!!

"Wishy, wishy, wishy..... you are SO right!!! Some of us women have it easy, we get the menfolk to do stuff for us......... eejits!!! xx "

Theres time yet. theres time yet xx

"...when we are caught short and can pull over and find the nearest tree, remember... you'll never drop your pussy and piss all over your foot!! "

Look here, this is not entirely true. On the odd occasion when I have been caught short out walking I have had to pee in the bushes and I can tell you you have to really concentrate on your aim to avoid pissing on your shoes.

Tch - no idea about women - really.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Look here, this is not entirely true. On the odd occasion when I have been caught short out walking I have had to pee in the bushes and I can tell you you have to really concentrate on your aim to avoid pissing on your shoes.

Tch - no idea about women - really. "

Well yeah, that's all well and good but it's far easier to clean a pair of flip flops then it is to clean leather, and then the socks have to come off obviously.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

oh wishy... did you not factor in the cross wind before you took your stance?

» Add a new message to this topic