FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > false advertising

false advertising

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

you see it everywhere these days

food looks nothing like it does on the packaging, and some fab users look nothing like they do in profile pictures...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well we have forum police, time for forum trading standards officers I think!

All my pic's are fake, I get a body double in for mine as I don't do nude photo's

"All my pic's are fake, I get a body double in for mine as I don't do nude photo's "

well i have to agree because on another site you look like a toy soldier.. lol

"All my pic's are fake, I get a body double in for mine as I don't do nude photo's

well i have to agree because on another site you look like a toy soldier.. lol"

ssshhh

"you see it everywhere these days

food looks nothing like it does on the packaging, and some fab users look nothing like they do in profile pictures... "

does this also apply to females who project an air of being with it yet when you get to know them they turn out to be graduates from the School of Bunny Boiling Excellence!

food looks nothing like it does on the packaging, and some fab users look nothing like they do in profile pictures...

does this also apply to females who project an air of being with it yet when you get to know them they turn out to be graduates from the School of Bunny Boiling Excellence! "

course it does,, false advertising yet again lol

"yet when you get to know them they turn out to be graduates from the School of Bunny Boiling Excellence! "

by the way its an amazing school, attended myself lmao -kidding x

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

does this also apply to females who project an air of being with it yet when you get to know them they turn out to be graduates from the School of Bunny Boiling Excellence! "

bet thats a massive school.....

does this also apply to females who project an air of being with it yet when you get to know them they turn out to be graduates from the School of Bunny Boiling Excellence!

bet thats a massive school....."

One in every city/town/village/hamlet/small cluster of sporadic cottages.

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

One in every city/town/village/hamlet/small cluster of sporadic cottages. "

but even so the mad ones are a lot of fun to b with lol.. never a dull moment..

One in every city/town/village/hamlet/small cluster of sporadic cottages.

but even so the mad ones are a lot of fun to b with lol.. never a dull moment.."

Once you've prised the scissors out of their hands!

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

can guarantee we don't turn up for meets wearing masks and snorkels

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"can guarantee we don't turn up for meets wearing masks and snorkels "

but sometimes that could be a distinct advantage....mean the snorkel not the mask btw

Norfolk

I always pack it in the 'tart' bag for those special occassions

Well I guess I'm guilty - I don't have ridiculously long talons, they were fake, so if anyone has a fetish for Edward Scissorhands then I'm afraid they'd be disappointed, but it is my very own boob and hand.

Norfolk

"Well I guess I'm guilty - I don't have ridiculously long talons, they were fake, so if anyone has a fetish for Edward Scissorhands then I'm afraid they'd be disappointed, but it is my very own boob and hand."

I'll settle for examining the boob xxx

food looks nothing like it does on the packaging, and some fab users look nothing like they do in profile pictures... "

sadly i do lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Have to say my photos where real. I mean would i really steal those from the web

My photos are all real, and recent too.

I'm not a real girl and now I've got some advertising watchdog banging on my door.

See what you've done?

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I'm real, my plastic surgeon even gave me a receipt!!!

id like to think people on here were posting their own pictures of themselves but what i was getting at i suppose is sometimes they are outdated, people may have gained/lost weight, underwear you are wearing you no longer own, the excess make up some of us ladies use to make ourselves look pretty we don't always slap on for our meets, the photo shopped arty photo's

"id like to think people on here were posting their own pictures of themselves but what i was getting at i suppose is sometimes they are outdated, people may have gained/lost weight, underwear you are wearing you no longer own, the excess make up some of us ladies use to make ourselves look pretty we don't always slap on for our meets, the photo shopped arty photo's

"

Well admittedly I've changed the bath water a few times since mine was taken xx

I don't Photoshop mine! I just live in a very blank background kinda place with pleasing brightness/contrast/hue/saturation lighting that blends for a soft focus effect.

take my profile picture just as example, id certainly not apply that much make up on when meeting someone, wouldn't be as dark as that, also my hair style is slightly different.

But because i use that picture people who message me must 'like' the way i look as that is the only picture they have to base me on (cos my profile says jack shit lol

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I got asked if my photo's were fake app I was too pretty for a swinging site and they thought I was a size 24 greasy haired woman.. I ensured them that they were my pics before telling them to F off.

I have seen some pics and thought they don't look real. Oh and I never attended the school for bunny boilers but I know a few women that have..

"I don't Photoshop mine! I just live in a very blank background kinda place with pleasing brightness/contrast/hue/saturation lighting that blends for a soft focus effect."

Obviously you've chosen a picture you like and it shows you in the way you want to be viewed by others, but if i were to message you its because ive a thing for tall women in red underwear and heels with big boobs

but if i were to meet you, would you really look like that if i turned up?

didnt mean to be personal just kinda making my point, hell i'm guilty of it

"I got asked if my photo's were fake app I was too pretty for a swinging site and they thought I was a size 24 greasy haired woman.. I ensured them that they were my pics before telling them to F off.

"

cheeky bastards lol

Livingston

I very rarely wear make-up (I'm an ugly bitch without the bag over my head). Oldest pic on my profile is my avatar, yes the nix are 2 years old, all the rest are put up within days of them being taken.

Don't see the point in touching up pics as folk will see the real me when the meet me - and that is Fookin scary!!!!

"Obviously you've chosen a picture you like and it shows you in the way you want to be viewed by others."

It's more that it doesn't show me in a way I don't want to be seen, i.e. with an identifiable background.

"but if i were to meet you, would you really look like that if i turned up?"

You wouldn't be meeting me unless you'd been on MSN with a cam for verification purposes. I don't send out face pics so you will have seen what you're getting via my cam, though obviously that's going to be different quality to what your eyes see in real life. That's true of any representation, though.

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

well most my pics on my profile were taken within the last year /6 months

Oh as for age of pics then mine are all recent, very recent. I always put pics on here that were taken straight away. In fact one of my pics was taken last night and the underwear was bought on Friday to go to Abfabs.

I think the oldest on my profile is perhaps 9 months old, its the OH's fave so it stays. I love taking pictures and do so every weekend (not just rude pics for here either) so I would never use an old pic.

I like using props and I like to experiment with lighting on my camera, but the image of me is entirely me, my shape etc, is not altered. I would never try and make myself look 6ft tall and a size 0 as guys wouldnt recognise the 5ft size 16 girl that turned up.

"Oh as for age of pics then mine are all recent, very recent. I always put pics on here that were taken straight away. In fact one of my pics was taken last night and the underwear was bought on Friday to go to Abfabs.

I think the oldest on my profile is perhaps 9 months old, its the OH's fave so it stays. I love taking pictures and do so every weekend (not just rude pics for here either) so I would never use an old pic.

I like using props and I like to experiment with lighting on my camera, but the image of me is entirely me, my shape etc, is not altered. I would never try and make myself look 6ft tall and a size 0 as guys wouldnt recognise the 5ft size 16 girl that turned up.

"

you know i love your pics,, they are just lush! xx

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

ahem, not just females you know... just had another nutty stalker type...

Mistress x

"

you know i love your pics,, they are just lush! xx"

As I do your pretty face on your profile pic. I love the goddamn innocent youthful look, that I could never recapture for myself.

see - the result - cos yer all to damn fussy fer yer own good

[Removed by poster at 05/06/11 13:27:47]

"Oh as for age of pics then mine are all recent, very recent. I always put pics on here that were taken straight away. In fact one of my pics was taken last night and the underwear was bought on Friday to go to Abfabs.

you know i love your pics,, they are just lush! xx"

Your pics are amazing to be fair very original yet very classy.. Which is what I want for my profile..Just got to find someone with a camera and photoshop

"

mine are all the real me ...warts and all....

Do the avatars used have to be the person - some people use cartoon characters dont they. Im not sure if Ive ever seen that on this site though.

I always get a little suspicious on fantastical looking avatars and then the profile pictures are not up to the same quality and there is no bigger picture of the wonderful avatar.

I can understand that people improve when taking pictures, so earlier pictures may be of lesser quality. But if I took a wonderful picture that I used as an avatar, Id have that in my main portfolio as well and not grainy older pictures - Id be proud of my achievement of a good pic. But there might be other reasons for it that I havent thought of, so its just my initial assessment of it

This is false....

"Which" on the telly....

Get this pc help book for free....get this how to grow ya own veg...for free.

What they dont tell you is....when you ring up to get it , you have to then sign up for the magazines. kin rip off.

When i said i dont want that but want the FREE pc thing she says ok...never got it

the best pictures of me are when im happy and smiling but only pics like that are with my daughter in my arms.. cant upload those

im a very happy go lucky person, if any of you have seen me on cam you could vouch for me on that. But for some reason when i go to take a picture of myself smiling i look a muppet, hense why i look a moody biatch lol

"This is false....

"Which" on the telly....

Get this pc help book for free....get this how to grow ya own veg...for free.

What they dont tell you is....when you ring up to get it , you have to then sign up for the magazines. kin rip off.

When i said i dont want that but want the FREE pc thing she says ok...never got it "

my grandma go suckered into that too

Livingston

"Do the avatars used have to be the person - some people use cartoon characters dont they. Im not sure if Ive ever seen that on this site though.

I always get a little suspicious on fantastical looking avatars and then the profile pictures are not up to the same quality and there is no bigger picture of the wonderful avatar.

I can understand that people improve when taking pictures, so earlier pictures may be of lesser quality. But if I took a wonderful picture that I used as an avatar, Id have that in my main portfolio as well and not grainy older pictures - Id be proud of my achievement of a good pic. But there might be other reasons for it that I havent thought of, so its just my initial assessment of it "

My bum actually IS that fantastic!!!

"

My bum actually IS that fantastic!!! "

Oh I agree for sure, noone wears fushcia like you do

"for some reason when i go to take a picture of myself smiling i look a muppet, hense why i look a moody biatch lol"

Ditto. All my pics are pouty. I hate my goofy smile.

"

My bum actually IS that fantastic!!! "

Darling i think that's the nicest thing you have ever said about me xx

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Who can I address my complaints to? Have been disappointed once or twice and wasnt impressed. Once met a guy who's pics were seven years old or more and also met one with an adult brace (mouth firmly closed in pic!). Would have been nice to have been told these things before dragging our arses out to meet for a social.

Mistress x

"for some reason when i go to take a picture of myself smiling i look a muppet, hense why i look a moody biatch lol

Ditto. All my pics are pouty. I hate my goofy smile."

Same here. I think am smiling, big cheesey grin. But then when I see the pics I look so moody. Hence face pics I keep for private gallery and for that reason only.

"for some reason when i go to take a picture of myself smiling i look a muppet, hense why i look a moody biatch lol

Ditto. All my pics are pouty. I hate my goofy smile.

Same here. I think am smiling, big cheesey grin. But then when I see the pics I look so moody. Hence face pics I keep for private gallery and for that reason only."

ive had people say its my best feature but i just cant capture it in a photo

"ive had people say its my best feature but i just cant capture it in a photo"

I got a sweet veri from a woman I met at a club and she mentioned my smile but I still can't face looking at it.

"ive had people say its my best feature but i just cant capture it in a photo

I got a sweet veri from a woman I met at a club and she mentioned my smile but I still can't face looking at it."

why not?

ive just uploaded a pic of me smiling/ looking a twat lol

"I got a sweet veri from a woman I met at a club and she mentioned my smile but I still can't face looking at it."

"why not?"

I dunno. Don't need them so don't take them, I suppose. No facepics on my profile and I never send them out. I did send a CD friend in the US one of me smiling cos she asked but I had to take it specially for her and wasn't that happy about doing so.

Paranoia is so sexy.

And your smile is fine.

"And your smile is fine."

wish my teeth were whiter though

well i am very real all me x lol some pics taken last year and one or two this ...

» Add a new message to this topic