FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > THANK YOU

THANK YOU

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *muma OP   Woman  over a year ago

Livingston

Thank you to you all for your kind congratulations, good wishes, personal messages, texts and calls.....

It's been a bit of a weird day, getting used to being betrothed and he still hasn't done the dishes!!!

anyhoo, the wedding will be, errrrrr sometime..... hats are essential, for the guys.

Wedding present list is now open and available..

All presents graciousley accepted, however shite they are (we'lll sell them on ebay and buy vodka and fags).

Couples and singles are welcome (more pressies), but you have to be well hung and handsome (and that's just for Craig)

The marriage won't last long... 25 minutes at most, we're in it for the money.

Oh, and the sex - who is first to shag the bride (I've heard she is a dirty cow and up for it)

OH BTW, we want a private island, 75ft yacjt and batteries for the remote control for the telly

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thank you to you all for your kind congratulations, good wishes, personal messages, texts and calls.....

It's been a bit of a weird day, getting used to being betrothed and he still hasn't done the dishes!!!

anyhoo, the wedding will be, errrrrr sometime..... hats are essential, for the guys.

All presents graciousley accepted, however shite they are (we'lll sell them on ebay and buy vodka and fags).

Couples and singles are welcome (more pressies), but you have to be well hung and handsome (and that's just for Craig)

Oh, and the sex - who is first to shag the bride (I've heard she is a dirty cow and up for it)

OH BTW, we want a private island, 75ft yacjt and batteries for the remote control for the telly"

I can do the batteries...

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Thank you to you all for your kind congratulations, good wishes, personal messages, texts and calls.....

OH BTW, we want a private island, 75ft yacjt and batteries for the remote control for the telly"

I can do vodka and 20 fags

By *stwoforfun2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

We have an old multi remote

OH BTW, we want a private island, 75ft yacjt and batteries for the remote control for the telly

I can do the batteries... "

we'll contribute to that

I can do the bride

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"I can do the bride "

wot again lol

"OH BTW, we want a private island, 75ft yacjt and batteries for the remote control for the telly"

I can stretch to ten marbles, two conkers, a dead frog and my mum's recipe for ratatouille. Any chance of that shag now?

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

i could have done the vodka but i omly brought 5 bottles back xx

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

well from our apartment we can see a beautiful yacht, even Her Maj visited for lunch recently. I'll let you have a look out the window in exchange for a shag if you want I might even be able to get you on the jetty to tough it if you are really good xxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic