FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > mac

mac

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hiz2112 OP   Man  over a year ago

south wales and gloucestershire

anyone us mac as im thinking of getting a new laptop,heard there so much better than windows,any advice!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

no advice whatsoever, fancy a fuck instead??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Haha love the last comment lol mac is good would stick with windows tho

yea i will be there soon lol

Not as many viruses but for the same reason not as many progrmas to choose from.

Proprietary policy. Buy Apple stuff and you have to keep buying their stuff.

Macs look nice but I don't want to shag a laptop no matter what it looks like.

I like my 3-button mouse.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I've used a Mac since 1987!

Less security threats, it's a closed system so Apple are responsible for hardware and operating system which leads to less bugs i.e. things just work! No blue screens of death!

A Mac can also run Windoze if you were stupid enough to want to (I have to at work). The jewel in Apple's crown is Mac OS X (the operating system) which is simply the best operating system on the planet even Microsoft admit to trying to copy it visually in Windoze 7. You will find cut down versions of OS X on iPhones and iPads and with the newest version of the main OS Apple have took the iOS stuff and put it back into the Mac so if you do use an iPhone, iPad or iPod you will feel right at home.

By the way Apple Magic Mouse has 3 buttons plus about 10 different gestures you can configure it for.

"I've used a Mac since 1987!

Less security threats, it's a closed system so Apple are responsible for hardware and operating system which leads to less bugs i.e. things just work! No blue screens of death!

A Mac can also run Windoze if you were stupid enough to want to (I have to at work). The jewel in Apple's crown is Mac OS X (the operating system) which is simply the best operating system on the planet even Microsoft admit to trying to copy it visually in Windoze 7. You will find cut down versions of OS X on iPhones and iPads and with the newest version of the main OS Apple have took the iOS stuff and put it back into the Mac so if you do use an iPhone, iPad or iPod you will feel right at home.

By the way Apple Magic Mouse has 3 buttons plus about 10 different gestures you can configure it for."

do you work for apple by any chance haha

thanks yea will defo go for mac this time,plus they look great.cheers mate

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"I've used a Mac since 1987!

By the way Apple Magic Mouse has 3 buttons plus about 10 different gestures you can configure it for.do you work for apple by any chance haha

"

You will find anyone who uses one for any length of time becomes as obsessive lol.

and erm yes my real name is Steve Jobs!

» Add a new message to this topic