FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who would you propose to head FIFA?

Who would you propose to head FIFA?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he tactile technician OP   Man  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

Yes! at last the global powers to be have decided that the people should decide who is going to be the next president of Fifa, who would you put forward and who would second your proposal?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is only only obvious choice - Pele.

"Yes! at last the global powers to be have decided that the people should decide who is going to be the next president of Fifa, who would you put forward and who would second your proposal? "

Where has this news come from? I can't find any mention of it on the BBC website.

"Yes! at last the global powers to be have decided that the people should decide who is going to be the next president of Fifa, who would you put forward and who would second your proposal?

Where has this news come from? I can't find any mention of it on the BBC website."

You rely on the propaganda pedaling media for news? Goodness whatever would Invictus make of you Wishey?

make me president of Fifa , then we could ban football altogether , save so many futile arguements

By *acktilMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Bernie Ecclestone

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

The Dalai Lama,

he could set new rules about behavious and the game would be so harmonious and peacefull.

the tantrums, play acting, berating of referees etc would diminish over time and this harmony would spread across the globe.

all war and conflict would also finish.

simple

"Yes! at last the global powers to be have decided that the people should decide who is going to be the next president of Fifa, who would you put forward and who would second your proposal?

Where has this news come from? I can't find any mention of it on the BBC website.

You rely on the propaganda pedaling media for news? Goodness whatever would Invictus make of you Wishey? "

I'm not a huge fan of the BBC but their news reporting tends to be factual at least. The BBC World news service has a very distinguished reputation even if other parts of the organisation could do with abolishing altogether.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"There is only only obvious choice - Pele."

I'll second Wishy. And if Pele doesn't get the job then I nominate Mr Wishy himself

"The Dalai Lama,

he could set new rules about behavious and the game would be so harmonious and peacefull.

the tantrums, play acting, berating of referees etc would diminish over time and this harmony would spread across the globe.

all war and conflict would also finish.

simple"

Inspirational! I second that his holyness the Dalai Lama definitely!

"There is only only obvious choice - Pele.

I'll second Wishy. And if Pele doesn't get the job then I nominate Mr Wishy himself "

Hey, I could run world football no problemo. I'd allow clubs to set up schools so that promising kids could go at a very early age and recieve the very best training whilst getting a top notch education as well. I'd set a wage cap of £25k/week but allow performance bonuses.

Argentine would be banned from competitive football outside of Argentina forever.

Prosepctive Manchester City players would have to do a summer camp at Old Trafford to learn how to play the game properly.

Liverpool would be encouraged, even compensated, to build a brand new stadium in the Irish Sea.

Chelsea would be offered incentives (read: bungs) to relocate to Moscow and take that fookin ugly russian gimp with them.

Arsenal: no change. hehehe

Livingston

"There is only only obvious choice - Pele.

I'll second Wishy. And if Pele doesn't get the job then I nominate Mr Wishy himself

Hey, I could run world football no problemo. I'd allow clubs to set up schools so that promising kids could go at a very early age and recieve the very best training whilst getting a top notch education as well. I'd set a wage cap of £25k/week but allow performance bonuses.

Argentine would be banned from competitive football outside of Argentina forever.

Prosepctive Manchester City players would have to do a summer camp at Old Trafford to learn how to play the game properly.

Liverpool would be encouraged, even compensated, to build a brand new stadium in the Irish Sea.

Chelsea would be offered incentives (read: bungs) to relocate to Moscow and take that fookin ugly russian gimp with them.

Arsenal: no change. hehehe

"

and what about Scottish football (be VERY careful here)

[Removed by poster at 31/05/11 10:15:18]

"and what about Scottish football (be VERY careful here) "

Um.... er.... well.... Scottish football would have to be dismantled completely as Rangers & Celtic would be merged into the English League system but I think Kidderminster Harriers might stop their promotion from the Blue Square Premier into League Two in the first year, and after that they'll probably drop out of the Conference League altogether and try and sack York again.

The rest of the Scottish football clubs would then have to fold cos nobody would go to see them if they're not playing Rangers or Celtic 8 times a season.

Livingston

I now rescind my nomination!!!!

Signed

Disgruntled Jambo

"I now rescind my nomination!!!!

Signed

Disgruntled Jambo

"

Well, maybe we could let Rangers play football in the PL for a season to see how they get on but Celtic will have to get a new strip cos they look like Pacers (anyone remember them?)

none there all

liars

Actually, thinking seriously about it, Bobby Charlton is Mr Incorruptible so he'd be my first choice as President of FIFA.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Olivia Newton John or Kiley Minogue

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"Yes! at last the global powers to be have decided that the people should decide who is going to be the next president of Fifa, who would you put forward and who would second your proposal? "

Why not place Kermit The Frog and the rest of the Muppet Show in charge?

They certainly couldn't do a worse job

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Signed

Disgruntled Jambo

Well, maybe we could let Rangers play football in the PL for a season to see how they get on but Celtic will have to get a new strip cos they look like Pacers (anyone remember them?) "

Pacers - spearmint opal fruit type sweeties

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

Colonel Gaddaffi

By *ike rotchticklesMan  over a year ago

oldham

got ot be ex footballer ,someone whos been ther and done it...paulo maldini,zidane etc...

Captain Jean Luc Picard

An established diplomat with the full force of the Klingon Empire on his side.

Obvious really, don'tcha think?

"Colonel Gaddaffi"

NATO jets have been bombing the shit out of Tripoli. But, the shit still refuses to leave office.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I'll do it.

Matlock

"Colonel Gaddaffi

NATO jets have been bombing the shit out of Tripoli. But, the shit still refuses to leave office. "

Sounds a bit like Sepp Blatter

Signed

Disgruntled Jambo

Well, maybe we could let Rangers play football in the PL for a season to see how they get on but Celtic will have to get a new strip cos they look like Pacers (anyone remember them?)

Pacers - spearmint opal fruit type sweeties"

Them's the ones!! Used ta love them!!

It's all sorted. Placido Domingo is to be part of the Three Wise Men tasked with sorting out FIFA.

You really couldn't make this sorta pish up.

Andy Gray?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

is it too late to nominate the chuckle brothers... lol

"Prosepctive Manchester City players would have to do a summer camp at Old Trafford to learn how to play the game properly."

Includes seminars on family relations, media manipulation, lies, cheating and disgrace.

Matlock

"Prosepctive Manchester City players would have to do a summer camp at Old Trafford to learn how to play the game properly.

Includes seminars on family relations, media manipulation, lies, cheating and disgrace."

Sounds like Sir Alex would be a shoein!!! (Ooh I think you forgot bullying.

No one. I would ban football all together.

COnsidering how much violence and what a bad influence it can and has been time and time again, I would get rid of it.

I lost a friend in a football riot and another was put into hospital, over a ball in a net.

Less people have been seriously injured in martial arts competitions in the last 10 years because that art, now turned sport also, has respect and discipline for all participants.

"I lost a friend in a football riot and another was put into hospital, over a ball in a net."

What about people being stabbed by d*unks, or run over by d*unk drivers? Ban booze and cars? Why should peole die just because the general population is socially inadequate without a drug in its system?

"I lost a friend in a football riot and another was put into hospital, over a ball in a net.

What about people being stabbed by d*unks, or run over by d*unk drivers? Ban booze and cars? Why should peole die just because the general population is socially inadequate without a drug in its system?"

No, not at all, but I've never seen anything positive come of footbal. It seems to have this strange mentality 'support my team or I will kick you in the face until you stop moving, then I'll kick you some more' - Alcohol or Cars don't have this. If you don't have a skoda and/or drink Guinness, i Will hurt you and your family.

Alcohol and cars have their merits & drawbacks. More merits than football.

Alcohol can loosen people up, and make them feel at ease, cars are obvious for their merits, transportation. Without many cars (vehicles) lives would be lost, ambulances save lives.

Perhaps I'm just jousting at any merit I can find, but I hate and lothe football, not the people who watch it, or play it, or love it, but the mentality behind a lot of it.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"No one. I would ban football all together.

Considering how much violence and what a bad influence it can and has been time and time again, I would get rid of it.

I lost a friend in a football riot and another was put into hospital, over a ball in a net.

"

I consider that to ban football outright wouldn't end the problems.

I think though that it comes down the differing cultures that permeate through sport. The problems we have don't appear to exist in say, the USA, where a lot of sport has more entertainment value attached, and any aggression as such within the game, occurs on the pitch, through the playing of the game.

Maybe then, football in the UK has to bring itself down to a more basic level. Players earnings should be capped across the board at a sensible level in all clubs and leagues.

Any excesses in salary should be placed and collated in a major bank account, with the proviso that players have to earn their salary, by entertaining those who come to watch them. The same applies for playing for their National Teams.

They will be judged on their qualities of fair play, no tantrums, no bringing the club name into disrepute, even dare I say Gentlemanly Conduct?; leading by example!

Fail all or any of those and you lose your salary excess plus any marketing earnings which go to charities. Any interest on that bank account at the end of each season also goes to charity.

Maybe if there was some entertainment value, more people would attend and there would be less "tribalism".

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"

Perhaps I'm just jousting at any merit I can find, but I hate and lothe football, not the people who watch it, or play it, or love it, but the mentality behind a lot of it. "

Odd. Isn't it the very "people who watch it" ( well, a minority ) who do the damage you comment upon?

"No one. I would ban football all together.

Considering how much violence and what a bad influence it can and has been time and time again, I would get rid of it.

I consider that to ban football outright wouldn't end the problems.

I think though that it comes down the differing cultures that permeate through sport. The problems we have don't appear to exist in say, the USA, where a lot of sport has more entertainment value attached, and any aggression as such within the game, occurs on the pitch, through the playing of the game.

Maybe then, football in the UK has to bring itself down to a more basic level. Players earnings should be capped across the board at a sensible level in all clubs and leagues.

Any excesses in salary should be placed and collated in a major bank account, with the proviso that players have to earn their salary, by entertaining those who come to watch them. The same applies for playing for their National Teams.

They will be judged on their qualities of fair play, no tantrums, no bringing the club name into disrepute, even dare I say Gentlemanly Conduct?; leading by example!

Fail all or any of those and you lose your salary excess plus any marketing earnings which go to charities. Any interest on that bank account at the end of each season also goes to charity.

Maybe if there was some entertainment value, more people would attend and there would be less "tribalism". "

What a load of codswallop.

In what sphere of industry do you find individuals subject to such stringent salary structures? Why should sportsmen & women have to be subjected to how and when they can spend what they earn?

It is the money people in sport that have allowed this to happen, not the players. The whole game changed when Sky outbid ITV for screening rights and who is going to turn around and say, "Nah, £25k a week is far too much to pay me. Drop it to £5k a week and you got a deal."

Would you like someone to decide how much you can comfortably live on and take any extra you earn and put it somewhere you can't get hold of it, and it can be deducted from if you fuck up somewhere and if there's any left after that they give it all away?

What complete tosh.

me

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Jeremy Clarkson...

I wouldn`t give any of em head, they`re all a bunch of wankers.

» Add a new message to this topic