FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I have learned

I have learned

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obbytupper OP   Man  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Never speak your mind, it leads to a timeout.

Having said that though, I think that anyone re-introducing themselves and threatening to leave because the site is full of two faced people and fakes, should prhaps just do exactly that?

Am I wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

nope, think they should do whatever they want to do, who are we to mae rules for others??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think they should just be ignored, thst way no-one gets themselves into strife

It's difficult NOT to want to speak your mind sometimes, but there are a lot of people on here and as a race, we can't like/get on with everyone, sometimes biting your tongue (or gluing your fingers to your seat) is the better part of valour!!! Mmmmm why do I think I have mixed up my metaphors? My take on things is whatever happens, and who ever gets up your snozzle, smile graciously and then punch them in the face! teehee

"Never speak your mind, it leads to a timeout.

Having said that though, I think that anyone re-introducing themselves and threatening to leave because the site is full of two faced people and fakes, should prhaps just do exactly that?

Am I wrong? "

has someone tuppered your ware bobby ????

Menston near Ilkley

I do think that you might be right, but I am still tempted to call a spade a spade.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i learnt the hard way that speaking your mind on an internet forum can not always be the best idea.Mainly because the we are not the best judges of our tone,impartiality,and we bring our own baggage to the situation.

If you just "know" someone else is a fake,timewaster,not nice,its probably worth assuming others do too,and leaving things in the capable hands of the mods.

Menston near Ilkley

Personaly I think this site is great and I find it hard to hear it derided by others who probably because of their own faults calling it and threatning to leave. FFS get on with it!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There isn't anything wrong with speaking your mind, as long as you keep it within rules.

There are ways of saying things without the need to get into strife.

» Add a new message to this topic