FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Maxi Dresses ?

Maxi Dresses ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you like them ? Do you men find them sexy .. or like womans legs out ? Loads in the shops most woman can get away with that look too .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iercedTattooedBBWWoman  over a year ago

bangor

LOL being only 5'3" i can not wear them! My sewing skills are shocking!

I stand next to them hanging up in shops and they are like a foot above my head!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i loves my maxi dresses. wore a new one sat and have loads of others too.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

I like them and so does Mr S

"LOL being only 5'3" i can not wear them! My sewing skills are shocking!

I stand next to them hanging up in shops and they are like a foot above my head!"

you can get your heels out i know a lady 5.3 look fab but do have 5 in heels , lol

Must admit had to look up what they were now i know GF wears them she looks hot in them and gets away with no underwear

would love it if you wore a white cotton one with no underwear and it caught the sun behind you which would silhouette your figure...no wthat is damned sexy !

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"LOL being only 5'3" i can not wear them!"

5ft 3, you're a giant to me lol

Just got a full length tshirt dress, my friendly dressmaker is taking inches off it lol

not buying at the moment, have too many clothes already but do have some maxi dresses. They are easy to wear and often focus on the boobs and shoulders instead of legs, nice for a change and guys do like a bare shoulder.

We like easy access too

"Must admit had to look up what they were now i know GF wears them she looks hot in them and gets away with no underwear"

Another added bonus

"We like easy access too "

aye that's a real turn on

im only 4ft 11in and i can wear them with very high heals on but have to have them taken up if wearing with flat sandels but thats not very often lol

I love maxi dresses, there are some gorgeous ones around. I am only 5ft but bought a petite one and its just a tiny bit too long but ok if I wear heels. I also have a strapless wide leg jump suit which looks lovely on, which I'm surprised at because I am so small. They are very feminine and I love em

See all you short arses complaining. What about us big birds, we sometimes get maxi dresses that aint quite enough maxi lol

"See all you short arses complaining. What about us big birds, we sometimes get maxi dresses that aint quite enough maxi lol"

yeah!

"See all you short arses complaining. What about us big birds, we sometimes get maxi dresses that aint quite enough maxi lol"
yes thay come in all sizes .. and some really sexy and some make you look like a hippy , lol xx

"See all you short arses complaining. What about us big birds, we sometimes get maxi dresses that aint quite enough maxi lol yes thay come in all sizes .. and some really sexy and some make you look like a hippy , lol xx"

love the hippy look xx

Hahahaha I was going to say that their to long for me. I have to hold them up when i walk. But the flip side is some arent as full as youd like. You end up feeling like your walking around in a sleeping bag....lol

"Hahahaha I was going to say that their to long for me. I have to hold them up when i walk. But the flip side is some arent as full as youd like. You end up feeling like your walking around in a sleeping bag....lol "

You can tell its a man who posted this

Got to get the right style otherwise they look like tents. Question for the larger lady how do you stop thighs rubbing together

"Got to get the right style otherwise they look like tents. Question for the larger lady how do you stop thighs rubbing together"

oooh that sounds kinda nice ...

"Got to get the right style otherwise they look like tents. Question for the larger lady how do you stop thighs rubbing together"

Surely if having this problem it wouldnt just apply to maxi dresses...

Mine dont rub so am lucky...this its cuz me ass wobbles.

They have a great selection in Yours Fashion. Might have to treat myself for summer. I got a beautiful one with a little shrug last year for a christening.

Normally I am a jeans or trouser girl. If I wear skirts or dresses I just fidget all night.

maybe little bady powder x around there its helps if rubbing and smell so lovely .... could see you in a nice maxie dress ....with some wedges or heels.

"Hahahaha I was going to say that their to long for me. I have to hold them up when i walk. But the flip side is some arent as full as youd like. You end up feeling like your walking around in a sleeping bag....lol

You can tell its a man who posted this "

erm are you calling me a man?????

Last time i looked i was deffo a female!!!!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am 6ft and Its a bugger finding ones that are long enough! However I have brought 3 from Primark and they are really long so was well chuffed..

i love um as does mr b he now takes it as read if i wear one for a night out means fun on route home

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Wirral

look great on ladies

Mine is fairly low cut but the dress is a straightish one, not wide and flowy as excess material does make you look bigger. My legs don't rub together thankfully

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I stand next to them hanging up in shops and they are like a foot above my head!"

I am only 5 feet 3 and have found loads that are the right length

this should do it!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Seriously i fucking hate them, the one and only time i tried one on i looked like demoss roussos. If i wanted to look like a tent id shop at army and navy

I am 5ft 2 and I have one I love it and feels sexy when I wearing it

I have found out now that most non plus size shops petite range go up to a size 18. So about another stone and you never know i might get a proper pair of trousers to fit me in the length

i love mine...i have about 6 now. maxi dress and flip flops........comfort and style in one....for a bit of naughtiness i go commando when out with johnny. it drives him mad and also does away with unsightly vpl as alot of maxi's can be clingy

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I have the same trouble as some of the other ladies being only 5ft2.

Find even ones in the petite range too long unless I wear heels

By *im halpertMan  over a year ago

redditch

I bought one last week will save it for holidays though !Im 5foot 10 so no problem with length but three quarter jeans can be a problem for tall ladies .rather like being tall tho ,as I think you can carry a bit of weight and get away with it

"Seriously i fucking hate them, the one and only time i tried one on i looked like demoss roussos. If i wanted to look like a tent id shop at army and navy"

I know exactly what you mean Diamonds and as Im small but still curvy I did have to search long and hard for one that flattered my shape. I did find one though, low enough to show a bit of cleavage, I find if I wear too high a neckline I look even bigger up top, but the dress itself was fitted, straight skirted and skimmed my figure. Makes me look very curvy indeed, I love it

been looking for one with bling on it for a summer ball im going to .not seen any yet

"Seriously i fucking hate them, the one and only time i tried one on i looked like demoss roussos. If i wanted to look like a tent id shop at army and navy"
i was reading in my mag the Fashion thing said maxie dress said theres a long dress out there for everyone to look good in big or small , lol .. so its just finding the one that looks lovely on you xxx

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

i bought my 1st maxi dress last year, just hoping it still fits, have put on a little weight from then

"Seriously i fucking hate them, the one and only time i tried one on i looked like demoss roussos. If i wanted to look like a tent id shop at army and navy i was reading in my mag the Fashion thing said maxie dress said theres a long dress out there for everyone to look good in big or small , lol .. so its just finding the one that looks lovely on you xxx"

Thing is jo im a realistic, i know i look like a tent in a maxi dress same as i look like a house in jeans

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Diamond, you can get ones that don't have a huge amount of material in them so it doesn't look like a tent, they skim the hips.

"Seriously i fucking hate them, the one and only time i tried one on i looked like demoss roussos. If i wanted to look like a tent id shop at army and navy i was reading in my mag the Fashion thing said maxie dress said theres a long dress out there for everyone to look good in big or small , lol .. so its just finding the one that looks lovely on you xxx

Thing is jo im a realistic, i know i look like a tent in a maxi dress same as i look like a house in jeans"

The ones in Primark are good cause they go straight down and not floaty.. they are good for us plus size ladies..

"Seriously i fucking hate them, the one and only time i tried one on i looked like demoss roussos. If i wanted to look like a tent id shop at army and navy i was reading in my mag the Fashion thing said maxie dress said theres a long dress out there for everyone to look good in big or small , lol .. so its just finding the one that looks lovely on you xxx

Thing is jo im a realistic, i know i look like a tent in a maxi dress same as i look like a house in jeans

The ones in Primark are good cause they go straight down and not floaty.. they are good for us plus size ladies.."

But your 6ft lmao. Im only 5ft 1

The ones in Primark are good cause they go straight down and not floaty.. they are good for us plus size ladies..

But your 6ft lmao. Im only 5ft 1 "

Do you want to go shopping?? haha

Do you want to go shopping?? haha "

bog off it will be like gulliver in lilliput

I was always against them as i was worried i'd look like i was wearing a tent, but i found the prettiest one i've ever seem in H&M thats very very floaty and a little see through so to make it un-tent like i added a small colourful belt that can sit under my bust or at my waist to give me more of that hour glass shape. I'm in love with it now and i wear it as much as possible!

But your 6ft lmao. Im only 5ft 1 "

you just need some heels or wedges thay look lovely under long dress .. you just need one straight down . Could see you in one too X

When ive lost all my weight and go on my shopping bananza which im not doing until then. You lot can all come with me and be my personal shoppers

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

it's like living in a world,where some james bond villain,has come up with a dastardly plan,to wipe out the human race.

bring maxi dresses,back into fashion.

i mean who's gonna shag a bird in a maxi dress.

we can only hope,there will be enough pockets of resistance.where the birds will still be shaggable,and wearing mini's.

god be with these brave lassies.

they're taking one,for the human race.

(probably a damn site more than one,if the rest are wearing maxi's)

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Have to say I prefer minis

"When ive lost all my weight and go on my shopping bananza which im not doing until then. You lot can all come with me and be my personal shoppers"
i know a lady alot bigger then you .. and she looks fab x so just have a go in the fitting room .. lol for me , lol xx

By *aulasteCouple  over a year ago

halton.....in a room under the stairs!!!

Im 5"2' and wear maxi dresses but luckily i can sew xx

Do you want to go shopping?? haha

bog off it will be like gulliver in lilliput "

That made me seriously laugh out loud hahahahaa xx

"When ive lost all my weight and go on my shopping bananza which im not doing until then. You lot can all come with me and be my personal shoppers i know a lady alot bigger then you .. and she looks fab x so just have a go in the fitting room .. lol for me , lol xx"

no lol, your more likely to see me in a dress just covering my arse lol

"When ive lost all my weight and go on my shopping bananza which im not doing until then. You lot can all come with me and be my personal shoppers i know a lady alot bigger then you .. and she looks fab x so just have a go in the fitting room .. lol for me , lol xx

no lol, your more likely to see me in a dress just covering my arse lol"

well i like that look too xx

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"When ive lost all my weight and go on my shopping bananza which im not doing until then. You lot can all come with me and be my personal shoppers i know a lady alot bigger then you .. and she looks fab x so just have a go in the fitting room .. lol for me , lol xx

no lol, your more likely to see me in a dress just covering my arse lol"

welcome to the resistance diamonds.

(this message,will self destructin 20 seconds)

There are ladies, there are times, there are occasions when............ a long dress is rather sexy!! Imho!

Imagination is a great thing you know, and/or its stimulation!!

Hate them! They remind of them hijab things, hides all the curves apart from the ones that show off a bit of cleavage.

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

"I am 6ft and Its a bugger finding ones that are long enough! However I have brought 3 from Primark and they are really long so was well chuffed.. "

Did I tell you how tall women make me horny??

By *im halpertMan  over a year ago

redditch

[Removed by poster at 24/05/11 08:57:24]

"Hate them! They remind of them hijab things, hides all the curves apart from the ones that show off a bit of cleavage."
Oh you just haven't seen the right one on a pretty lady yet. The right lady in a pretty floaty maxi dress is a beautiful thing

Matlock

"Hate them! They remind of them hijab things, hides all the curves apart from the ones that show off a bit of cleavage. Oh you just haven't seen the right one on a pretty lady yet. The right lady in a pretty floaty maxi dress is a beautiful thing "

Agree wholeheartedly

The better half got one at the weekend, its got a lace corset style thing just between her breasts and hips. This really accentuates her curves and they are some very beautiful curves.

Matlock

"The better half got one at the weekend, its got a lace corset style thing just between her breasts and hips. This really accentuates her curves and they are some very beautiful curves. "

I have noticed while carrying out quality control research on random profiles in the Sheffield area!

"The better half got one at the weekend, its got a lace corset style thing just between her breasts and hips. This really accentuates her curves and they are some very beautiful curves. "

Oh that sounds gorgeous where did she get that from

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

last summer there was a gel thing they brought out to stop that an it works!

sort of feels like a light layer of oil but not greasy.

try Boots?

xAx

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

"Got to get the right style otherwise they look like tents. Question for the larger lady how do you stop thighs rubbing together

last summer there was a gel thing they brought out to stop that an it works!

sort of feels like a light layer of oil but not greasy.

try Boots?

xAx"

lanacane

I love Women in any kind of Dress, I love imagining what type of underwater she Is wearing underneath etc, a combination of heels and dress is heaven! Keep up the good work ladies you all look stunning!

"Oh you just haven't seen the right one on a pretty lady yet. The right lady in a pretty floaty maxi dress is a beautiful thing "

Looking forward to being proved wrong

"I love Women in any kind of Dress, I love imagining what type of underwater she Is wearing underneath etc, a combination of heels and dress is heaven! Keep up the good work ladies you all look stunning!"

errrrrr underwater thought we was on about maxi dresses not gushing??

"Oh you just haven't seen the right one on a pretty lady yet. The right lady in a pretty floaty maxi dress is a beautiful thing

Looking forward to being proved wrong "

Looking forward to proving you're wrong

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

well, I am only 5ft 1 so .....

» Add a new message to this topic