FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hands up if you love Lush!

Hands up if you love Lush!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he tactile technician OP   Man  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

Lush's current campaign is for the abolishment of global immigration control. Mark Cavindish and his gang of Lushies believe that equality must begin with a freedom of anyone anywhere to travel and settle wherever they wish

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lush the cosmetics company?

"Lush the cosmetics company?"
Yeah!!!

In that case my hand is up!! Its the only stuff I can use without getting irritated!

xx

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

o/* my hand is firmly up! Just wish there was a branch closer than 45 mins away!!

"In that case my hand is up!! Its the only stuff I can use without getting irritated!

xx"

Excellent! I think most people love Lush, the issue here is whether Lush's corporate ethics and morals are shared by their clients xx

I do mainly use it because as I said its the only stuff I am not allergic too.

However I do admire their policies such as the recycling, the no animal testing and I believe they do a lot for charity as well?

"I do mainly use it because as I said its the only stuff I am not allergic too.

However I do admire their policies such as the recycling, the no animal testing and I believe they do a lot for charity as well?"

Absolutely! I fully support their ethics and Mark Cavendish's convictions, but perhaps there latest political campaign may be going a little too far! Do we honestly think that the USA are going to welcome such a statement? Lush have stores around the world now, and there are many places where they have stores that wouldn't welcome such a campaign. We're not all as tolerent to immigration as we seem to be in Europe!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I do mainly use it because as I said its the only stuff I am not allergic too.

However I do admire their policies such as the recycling, the no animal testing and I believe they do a lot for charity as well?

Absolutely! I fully support their ethics and Mark Cavendish's convictions, but perhaps there latest political campaign may be going a little too far! Do we honestly think that the USA are going to welcome such a statement? Lush have stores around the world now, and there are many places where they have stores that wouldn't welcome such a campaign. We're not all as tolerent to immigration as we seem to be in Europe! "

Myself having gone through the whole immigration thing in the USA.. (I married a yank) can't see the US taking on such a radical idea.. not only do you need to show your police records to them but you need to see a doc to get tested for HIV and other things..

As much as we should live in a liberated world we can't to a certain exstent do that. If the attacks on the twin towers and the 7/7 attacks in London never happened then maybe but we can't live in a free for all world any more.

I work with the homeless and I would say half the cases I come across are people not from this country and most say if they knew that they were going to be homeless jobless would of not come to the UK.

As much as it is a great idea its not partical solution to our immigration problems we have in the UK.. which seems to be dragged under the carpet by mindless MP's who worry more about claiming dodgy expenses and back handed deals.

I think the guy's name is Mark Constantine.

Only a naive fool believes human beings can ever be equal. This Lush character should stick to selling make up and leave the important stuff to people better equipped to deal with it.

I loves "lush" products.

When going to brum i make a beeline for the shop

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I love lush. Wont buy it online, i treat myself when i go shopping. Currently on the pistachio soup although bits get everywhere and love lettuce face pack. I bought my friend a lush gift set for christmas and her boyfriend thought id bought her a picnic

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Hate Lush with a vengeance

"I love lush. Wont buy it online, i treat myself when i go shopping. Currently on the pistachio soup although bits get everywhere and love lettuce face pack. I bought my friend a lush gift set for christmas and her boyfriend thought id bought her a picnic "

Hahahaha, yeah there gift boxes are wonderful, don't know a woman that doesn't like them or the Lush stores...anyone tried donkey?

Gloucester

"I love lush. Wont buy it online, i treat myself when i go shopping. Currently on the pistachio soup although bits get everywhere and love lettuce face pack. I bought my friend a lush gift set for christmas and her boyfriend thought id bought her a picnic

Hahahaha, yeah there gift boxes are wonderful, don't know a woman that doesn't like them or the Lush stores..."

me.. see above - and I used to avoid a whole shopping arcade in Cheltenham when it had a Lush store in

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I love lush. Wont buy it online, i treat myself when i go shopping. Currently on the pistachio soup although bits get everywhere and love lettuce face pack. I bought my friend a lush gift set for christmas and her boyfriend thought id bought her a picnic

Hahahaha, yeah there gift boxes are wonderful, don't know a woman that doesn't like them or the Lush stores...

me.. see above - and I used to avoid a whole shopping arcade in Cheltenham when it had a Lush store in"

If someone should happen to get you a lush gift set please feel free to send it on to me

Gloucester

Hahahaha, yeah there gift boxes are wonderful, don't know a woman that doesn't like them or the Lush stores...

me.. see above - and I used to avoid a whole shopping arcade in Cheltenham when it had a Lush store in

If someone should happen to get you a lush gift set please feel free to send it on to me "

lol! I have had them before and just give it away

Mr WS gets a headache when ever he is in the shop!

no clue about cosmetics lol...only use face cream(thats why am so young!!!)

but IN seriousness...and sciencyifically my theory is...

places like Britain, (islands) need an influx of new DNA, however they also need a a period when they can stabilize the DNA...its kind of like havin any new species come to a new environment, they need time to change and adapt.

The world IS my place I should be free to go whereever I like, the notions of belonging to a certain region are as outdated as those who dont understand that the world is constantly shifting, we are not static...in a few million(or billion) years we wont be british etc and in fact we might not even be..er....US!

"Mr WS gets a headache when ever he is in the shop!"

Park Mister ws in the fishing tackle shop and... go girl go!

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

gives me a mirgraine when in or nr the shop

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I just have to walk past the shop and I start sneezing....too perfumed and 'powdery' for me.

"I just have to walk past the shop and I start sneezing....too perfumed and 'powdery' for me."

It's not that long ago Lush were 'encouraged' to leave Glasgow's Princes Sq shopping centre because the assortment of smells was putting people off their food.

"no clue about cosmetics lol...only use face cream(thats why am so young!!!)

but IN seriousness...and sciencyifically my theory is...

places like Britain, (islands) need an influx of new DNA, however they also need a a period when they can stabilize the DNA...its kind of like havin any new species come to a new environment, they need time to change and adapt.

The world IS my place I should be free to go whereever I like, the notions of belonging to a certain region are as outdated as those who dont understand that the world is constantly shifting, we are not static...in a few million(or billion) years we wont be british etc and in fact we might not even be..er....US!

"

Well said that man. When I am asked where I come from, I say Earth xxx

"

Well said that man. When I am asked where I come from, I say Earth xxx "

I'd say u cum from ur fanny...but thats just crass lol

"

I'd say u cum from ur fanny...but thats just crass lol"

I can handle crass lol

"

I'd say u cum from ur fanny...but thats just crass lol

I can handle crass lol "

then come handle ma ass x

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"I just have to walk past the shop and I start sneezing....too perfumed and 'powdery' for me."

And I thought it was just me who had a "problem" with their stores??

Unfortunately, I can suffer serious medical reactions to air-borne particles of perfumes, toiletries and so on. "LUSH" stores are no-go areas for me. Those with frontages directly onto streets aren't so bad, but those LUSH outlets inside shopping malls are so bad, I have to leave the whole mall.

I once had such a bad attack just going past their branch at Lakeside in Essex, I ended up in hospital overnight to recover.

LUSH said afterwards, it is their policy to "push" out the aromas in their air conditioning; it assists sales!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"o/* my hand is firmly up! Just wish there was a branch closer than 45 mins away!!"

I think the factory isn`t that far away from me!

"Lush's current campaign is for the abolishment of global immigration control. Mark Cavindish and his gang of Lushies believe that equality must begin with a freedom of anyone anywhere to travel and settle wherever they wish "

any publicity ....

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

"Lush's current campaign is for the abolishment of global immigration control. Mark Cavindish and his gang of Lushies believe that equality must begin with a freedom of anyone anywhere to travel and settle wherever they wish "

Oh come on!! They believe that no more than they believe that they can do intergalactic travel!! It is another one of these "trendy" companies and this is just a business "Tag Line". They will say anything that seems uber cool and avant-garde so the gullible in society will follow them

As far as I know, no cosmetics currently sold in the UK are tested on animals, so that is definitely not unique. Recycling and general green issues are addressed by just about every major cosmetic manufacturer because they are aiming for the women who are into that stuff! So not unique there either!

Mark Cavendish is trying to do with Tag Lines, what Apple did with white earphones.. Make a cheap product at a premium price by making it “in”!

For goodness sake, people even buy the Toyota Prius! Probably the least green medium family saloon you can buy. And all because Toyota gave some to stars in Hollywood and made them trendy...

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

The smell from the shop makes me feel really sick..

nice products tho

» Add a new message to this topic