FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > your first crush

your first crush

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andy muncher OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

when was your first crush mine was when i was 10 were is beverly now so guys are you going to tell

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine was Olivia. We were 12 and her family moved away from Glasgow not long after we met.

We met again via Friends Reunited about 10 years ago and sealed the deal in 2002. She's now engaged to be married (for the third time). We're still in touch.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I had two boyfriends at primary school but wouldnt call them crushes. My first sexual crush was on Diana dors

"I had two boyfriends at primary school but wouldnt call them crushes. My first sexual crush was on Diana dors"

Was it Diana Dors about whom it was said - it took 8 men to lift her into her coffin; 4 abreast ?

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Mine was a girl at secondary school in Dunfermline, in Fife. Her name was Linda Blair (no, not the film star?). But she already had a boyfriend within the school

Luckily, she and I were in the School Choir, so I could always drool silently at her there!

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

My first crush was Jane from Rod, Jane and Freddy in Rainbow.

Sally James Tiswas fame...

Thigh boots,,, thats where it started for me...

Kate Bush when I was five years of age. I can still see her now in that spooky white dress!

[Removed by poster at 22/05/11 13:16:17]

Sharon Baxter, the young lead in A High Wind In Jamaica. She was 10, I was 8 but I did love her.

Linda Wigley...

We would have been about 10...

Long brown hair... and could DoSiDo in a way that...

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

The midwife wasnt bad, she was very busty! Lol

Jill Dodds - she was the first girl in our class to have tits then after that it was a girl from Lynemouth,I forget her name, but she was the first girl in our class to get 'em out

My first crush was when aged 5 I fell madly in love with a girl at school who was not only so flip’in cute she was also genuinely a Butcher daughter ( not that her being related to a butcher was important to me) ,,,, however my love for here got me nowhere, as she only had eyes for another boy in our class,,, and I to be honest with you… I think maybe I was more attracted to her clothes than her…sigh

Crush number 2 was in my early teens…. This time, it was a really pretty faced lad who was one a year below me at senior school,,, and I am pleased to report,,, this was a far more productive crush

Facebook has ruined my first crush.

I had a crush on a boy in junior school and had the good fortune of actually becoming boyfriend and girlfriend. His family owned a beautiful country pub with lovely gardens and I was allowed to go to his house and actually go behind the bar to get bags of crisps and chocolate and play on the swings, slides and they had a climbing frame and a wendy house. It was brilliant. I loved him. We were 9 at the time.

A year ago he found me on Facebook and I excitedly added him, but after the first 2 messages of, hey how have you been, what you been doing for the last 25 years, do you remember the time when we saw that dead cat and my eyes all became itchy and I couldnt open them because of the terrible sight of a decaying cat (which I realise years later was because of hayfever) - after all that we found we had nothing else to say.

After a few posts on facebook about how I was his first girlfriend (its doesnt count when you're 9) I thought him a bit odd and started to stop responding to email messages and chat every time I was online. He send me a really nasty message saying I was an ignorant bitch, I felt bad and apologised and said I was busy at work and find it hard to respond to 5 emails a day and he told me to fuck off and deleted me off his account. So crush spoilt.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I first crush was with a boy called Keiran Badger we was in primary school and I loved him...

We went to secondary school where he cheated on me in year 9 with the popular girl at school I was devastated...

Anyway 15 years on he is a heroin addict and have 5 kids with 5 different women..

» Add a new message to this topic