FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why do some people ask for face pic then block

Why do some people ask for face pic then block

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ony 529 OP   Man  over a year ago

coventry

Don't understand why some people ask for a face picture without anything on their profile then they block you when you ask for one of them !!! Is it me ? Or are they just Muppets !!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not Muppets. Just not interested

Cause they don't find you attractive & it's easier to block you than to tell you they're not attracted to you!

Because they don't fancy you?

You're in their scrapbook. They have what they wanted.

They may even print your face onto household items and you'll never know...

Yup, not interested. You soon learn to brush it off and move on. Someone will be interested x

Usually they ask for face pics because your contacting them, just a thought maybe.

coventry

"Cause they don't find you attractive & it's easier to block you than to tell you they're not attracted to you! "
are you understand that my love , but if they haven't seen a face picture on your profile why asked for one when they don't have one ?

"Don't understand why some people ask for a face picture without anything on their profile then they block you when you ask for one of them !!! Is it me ? Or are they just Muppets !!!!"

Why bother messaging them if nothing on profile,

Im sure you know what Kermit,Miss Piggy and Cookie Monster look like,so why do you need there pics

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Cause they don't find you attractive & it's easier to block you than to tell you they're not attracted to you! "

This. Face pic sent + block = ugly fucker

It's one of the great algebraic functions of Fab.

"Don't understand why some people ask for a face picture without anything on their profile then they block you when you ask for one of them !!! Is it me ? Or are they just Muppets !!!!"

you are obviously not what they are looking for and to save any backlash from rejecting you, they have blocked you instead....simples

coventry

"Because they don't fancy you? "
hello but they have already seen pictures on my profile then asked for a face picture with nothing showing on there is now tell me what would your answer be to that ? X

"Cause they don't find you attractive & it's easier to block you than to tell you they're not attracted to you! are you understand that my love , but if they haven't seen a face picture on your profile why asked for one when they don't have one ? "

Because women can rule on fab

coventry

"Yup, not interested. You soon learn to brush it off and move on. Someone will be interested x"
thank you xx

"Because they don't fancy you? hello but they have already seen pictures on my profile then asked for a face picture with nothing showing on there is now tell me what would your answer be to that ? X"

Prick teasers, want the thrill of this site but then get cold feet.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Because they don't fancy you? hello but they have already seen pictures on my profile then asked for a face picture with nothing showing on there is now tell me what would your answer be to that ? X"

I wouldn't send a face pic to someone who asked for it unless they sent theirs first.

I get asked all the time for a face picture when I have body photos up. And like you that's wear the chat stops

coventry

coventry

"Because they don't fancy you? hello but they have already seen pictures on my profile then asked for a face picture with nothing showing on there is now tell me what would your answer be to that ? X

I wouldn't send a face pic to someone who asked for it unless they sent theirs first. "

thank you that's exactly what I said before I've got blocked x

"Cause they don't find you attractive & it's easier to block you than to tell you they're not attracted to you! are you understand that my love , but if they haven't seen a face picture on your profile why asked for one when they don't have one ? "

Your comment does not make any sense at all

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"I wouldn't send a face pic to someone who asked for it unless they sent theirs first. "

Depends where the power lies in any situation. I also wouldn't send a face pic to someone who asked for it, unless I'd seen theirs first - so I guess we'll never meet But I'm a woman, and there are hundreds of men who are willing to be the first to show their face, so I can just pick from those.

Maybe just being nosey

coventry

"I wouldn't send a face pic to someone who asked for it unless they sent theirs first.

Depends where the power lies in any situation. I also wouldn't send a face pic to someone who asked for it, unless I'd seen theirs first - so I guess we'll never meet But I'm a woman, and there are hundreds of men who are willing to be the first to show their face, so I can just pick from those."

thank you that's very kind of you and that all makes sense xx

By *acko9568Man  over a year ago

saltburn

Maybe they need something to put on the mantlepiece to keep the kids away from the fire?

By *ndigo40Woman  over a year ago

secret town

It's you

Whether they have pics on show or not is irrelevant. They've asked you specifically for a face pic, whatever has happened from that has resulted in a block.

Block = no thanks.

Simple as that. They don't owe you anything. Body pictures only get you so far. Some of us like to be attracted to the face as well as the body. Why is that so hard to grasp?!

Not saying it is this....but maybe they think you are ugly? Or not? Either way you are not for them so further contact would be pointless either way...move on, suck it up, grow a pair....or whatever saying you wish to use!

"Whether they have pics on show or not is irrelevant. They've asked you specifically for a face pic, whatever has happened from that has resulted in a block.

Block = no thanks.

Simple as that. They don't owe you anything. Body pictures only get you so far. Some of us like to be attracted to the face as well as the body. Why is that so hard to grasp?!

"

I can wear a mask

"Whether they have pics on show or not is irrelevant. They've asked you specifically for a face pic, whatever has happened from that has resulted in a block.

Block = no thanks.

I can wear a mask "

definitely no mask required

Block = no thanks.

I can wear a mask definitely no mask required "

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"Because they don't fancy you? hello but they have already seen pictures on my profile then asked for a face picture with nothing showing on there is now tell me what would your answer be to that ? X

Prick teasers, want the thrill of this site but then get cold feet. "

Disgusting attitude. Women can change their mind. Doesn't make them a 'prick tease'

» Add a new message to this topic