FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jeremy Kyle

Jeremy Kyle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm becoming increasingly more concerned, at the amount of people I know who are appearing on this bear bating for the modern age of a show, am I surrounded by people of dubious character, or are they just getting round to everyone in the country?

I've even seen ex fab members, who gave a very different story to how I remember them.

Have you seen people you know on there? Have you been on there? Do you think I should stop watching it on catch up when someone tels me someone we knoiw is on there?

And why the hell does the security bloke call him "Mr Kyle"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I really can't watch it more than 2 minutes.

That show does my head in and the people that go on it well?? Say no more

By *ild-1Woman  over a year ago

york

Never been on it or known anyone on it but I love watching it. It reminds me to be very grateful for all the things I have and assures me I'm normal

"And why the hell does the security bloke call him "Mr Kyle" "

Hi OP, Think you need to review your social circle. Pretty sure nobody I know would go on the show.

As for the security bloke, "Mr Kyle" is more professional than "smug bastard"

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"I really can't watch it more than 2 minutes.

"

Same as. Cringeworthy, and as the OP mentioned, the bear baiting aspect is far too crude making it uncomfortable viewing, (in my opinion of course).

Don't watch it......... the guys a prat!!!

By *eliz NelsonMan  over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Through some past work in Addictions I knew a few local folk who appeared, some more than once...

They said they were given a couple of drinks and some vallium pre-show to relax them...

Light and fuse comes to mind

Know quite a few people who have appeared on there. I love it! Makes me appear normal lol

I've always wondered which is worse seeing a friend/family member on Jeremy Kyle or seeing them on crime watch

By *nfamyMan  over a year ago

Goole

"Never been on it or known anyone on it but I love watching it. It reminds me to be very grateful for all the things I have and assures me I'm normal "

This

You watch it and realise things are not so bad.

I dont have a TV because of the drivel thats on these days lol Tony

"I dont have a TV because of the drivel thats on these days lol Tony "

me too!

It's all absolute rubbish!

I would rather gouge my eyes out than watch jeremy kyle or any reality TV nonsense!

They say people watch it to make them feel better about themselves, because there is a common stereotype that appear on the show. So why do people watch it knowing that? Are people really interested if a stranger cheated for the 6th time? Are they really interested in knowing whether that guy is the father? Are they really interested in whether so and so stole the money?

None of those affect your life, so why do people watch it? Has to be to make themselves feel better about their own lives, surely.

One of my friends has been in the audience but no one I know has ever appeared on it

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

As part of my job I've had to deal with the aftermath of when people have gone on there...JK is probably one of the biggest bellends I won't watch his show

My life's ambition is to appear on that show

We have a shop in Devon called Trago Mills. It is a holding pen for JK participants.

I felt pretty much the same when I visited B&Ms.... huge toothpaste displays and not a mouthful of teeth to be seen in any of the shoppers.

By *im and whoreCouple  over a year ago

near bangor

Jeremy vile

"We have a shop in Devon called Trago Mills. It is a holding pen for JK participants.

I felt pretty much the same when I visited B&Ms.... huge toothpaste displays and not a mouthful of teeth to be seen in any of the shoppers. "

I'm going to have to pay a visit to Trago now, for sheer entertainment value!

OP, i want to sit and have a coffee now to delve further into the people you know! Great conversation starter! Lol!

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

Maybe some of the guys on here should go on to complain that "my wife won't have sex with other men "

I would rather stick pins in my eyes than watch that program (Kat) xx

"We have a shop in Devon called Trago Mills. It is a holding pen for JK participants.

I felt pretty much the same when I visited B&Ms.... huge toothpaste displays and not a mouthful of teeth to be seen in any of the shoppers. "

Hey... I like Trago Mills, admittedly only for the archery sundries target backers are half the price of the shops in Bristol. ...

"Never been on it or known anyone on it but I love watching it. It reminds me to be very grateful for all the things I have and assures me I'm normal "

Old housemates of mine went on to prove the paternity of their kid... but then again, when I lived with them they attempted to frame me for stealing another housemate's food, but then they stole my food instead and broke into my room to steal my laptop to try and sell it, so their alibi didn't work so well after that. Not exactly intelligent.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Not a patch on Jerry Springer

No. I can't stand stand the man or his cheap excuse of an entertainment show.

By *ustMe06Woman  over a year ago

...the naughty spot.

I don't watch him because it's like mocking the afflicted...I have an icky feeling if I do. The people think he's helping them...He's just there to make a spectacle of them. Awful.

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

The day that watching this programme is the best thing that I can look forward to is the day that I decide to get a one way ticket to Switzerland. Life is too short to waste time on such drivel.

I felt pretty much the same when I visited B&Ms.... huge toothpaste displays and not a mouthful of teeth to be seen in any of the shoppers.

Hey... I like Trago Mills, admittedly only for the archery sundries target backers are half the price of the shops in Bristol. ... "

If I go there on a Sunday, I have a crossbow like Daryl in the Walking Dead... the shoppers are really that scary.

What sort of archery do you do? I have been interested in taking this up as a sport

Cannot stand the chuffing man

By *litheroevoyeurMan  over a year ago

Clitheroe

"

And why the hell does the security bloke call him "Mr Kyle" "

To boost the smarmy buggers sense of self importance?

Hey... I like Trago Mills, admittedly only for the archery sundries target backers are half the price of the shops in Bristol. ...

If I go there on a Sunday, I have a crossbow like Daryl in the Walking Dead... the shoppers are really that scary.

What sort of archery do you do? I have been interested in taking this up as a sport"

I have tried many aspects of the sport, These days I just play with long bows, I make them myself, use a 40lb for target but have an 80lb and I am working on a much stronger one based on the Mary Rose finds.

» Add a new message to this topic