FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dentist

Dentist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Two fillings today bloody cake and vodie n cock oops .. proply right 1st spelling

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ulfilthmentMan  over a year ago

Just around the corner

The dangers of cake shouldn't be misunderestimated.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

diabetes is fucking up my teeth. i'm getting some dentures made in february.

Oh 3sum I have that to perhaps that's why my teeth are getting bad ffs no one told me about this side affects

"diabetes is fucking up my teeth. i'm getting some dentures made in february. "

Will you take them out for blowjobs?

"diabetes is fucking up my teeth. i'm getting some dentures made in february.

Will you take them out for blowjobs? "

no idea lol. i only need it for one tooth but another might have fallen out by then as i can feel it's wobbly.

never worn dentures before, i will be asking advice about it when i get them.

"Oh 3sum I have that to perhaps that's why my teeth are getting bad ffs no one told me about this side affects "

yeah. for me it's not that the teeth are rotting either, but the diabetes affects your gums and makes them recede so the teeth fall out.

I had one Monday but his left a flipping hole in it so I now have to go back again bad times

Sure they do it on purpose kinks had filling 25 years ago all good now they fall out after year or two money me thinks .. Anita

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Oh 3sum I have that to perhaps that's why my teeth are getting bad ffs no one told me about this side affects

yeah. for me it's not that the teeth are rotting either, but the diabetes affects your gums and makes them recede so the teeth fall out. "

Have you seen a hygienist or periodontist. I have receding gums and have regular treatment with her, which has helped slow down the problem, not sure if this will help with diabetes related problems, but good luck, I do sympathize with you

"Oh 3sum I have that to perhaps that's why my teeth are getting bad ffs no one told me about this side affects

yeah. for me it's not that the teeth are rotting either, but the diabetes affects your gums and makes them recede so the teeth fall out.

Have you seen a hygienist or periodontist. I have receding gums and have regular treatment with her, which has helped slow down the problem, not sure if this will help with diabetes related problems, but good luck, I do sympathize with you "

thanks.

yeah, i've seen her twice now. oct 31st she was going to do xrays and sort me out then but with another tooth coming loose she has moved it to february. she thinks my gums are crumbling from not getting good enough circulation.

not too bad if you lose teeth really as they can replace them, kind of bothered about how weird i will look without gums though coz they shape your face. seems to be only the top 4 teeth at the front affected at the moment (well 3 now that one has fallen out).

"Sure they do it on purpose kinks had filling 25 years ago all good now they fall out after year or two money me thinks .. Anita "

Ya your properly right.. and he pretty c

Much called my a layer when he was doing it because I said I could still fill it but he couldn't understand why.. cost me £60 in the end

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Have you seen a hygienist or periodontist. I have receding gums and have regular treatment with her, which has helped slow down the problem, not sure if this will help with diabetes related problems, but good luck, I do sympathize with you

thanks.

yeah, i've seen her twice now. oct 31st she was going to do xrays and sort me out then but with another tooth coming loose she has moved it to february. she thinks my gums are crumbling from not getting good enough circulation.

not too bad if you lose teeth really as they can replace them, kind of bothered about how weird i will look without gums though coz they shape your face. seems to be only the top 4 teeth at the front affected at the moment (well 3 now that one has fallen out)."

Bless you, hope you get sorted out.

thanks.

not too bad if you lose teeth really as they can replace them, kind of bothered about how weird i will look without gums though coz they shape your face. seems to be only the top 4 teeth at the front affected at the moment (well 3 now that one has fallen out).

Bless you, hope you get sorted out. "

don't worry, i will. got my blood sugars lower again so that helps. thanks for the kind words also.

By *oachman 9CoolMan  over a year ago

derby

"Sure they do it on purpose kinks had filling 25 years ago all good now they fall out after year or two money me thinks .. Anita "
I,ve no Idea but how many people go through life without dental costs, fillings, dentures, its just todays lifestyles that do it acid in most things we eat flossing and brushing your teeth may help but sooner or later a cavity will develop but sugar is the main enemy of teeth and life would be a bit boreing without it in anything we eat Infact its in most things anyway in small amounts your mouths a battleground and always will be where bateria and the like want to start Issues generally I would say our teeth hold out well in the long run not going to the dentist frequently would change that but yes they are on a nice little earner just the same but have earned it.

Omg just been told by my Dentist apple / orange juice and salad dressing all bad for your teeth is nothing safe no more

By *atcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

Our dentist is lovely; not only does she not hurt one bit, but she is absolutely sex on legs.

I just love it when she leans over and I can feel her boobs on my head while she's examining.

Kinky or what?

» Add a new message to this topic