FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > NSA

NSA

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's your interpretation of NSA within the swinging community?

All it means to me is that I don't want a full time relationship. Nothing more nothing less. I still expect and aim to establish honesty and trust.

In saying that, at clubs I might make small talk but have no desire to know anything else about the person, but if chatting to someone regularly, I do expect them to be honest. Is that a "string"?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *relanddirectMan  over a year ago

cheshire

I prefer to call it no hassle! I think to have any relationship requires honesty and integrity? I don't think you necessarily have to have strings however boundaries are acceptable, lots of people are various reasons for being on this site and they should all be respected however to have respect u must have honestly

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"What's your interpretation of NSA within the swinging community?

All it means to me is that I don't want a full time relationship. Nothing more nothing less. I still expect and aim to establish honesty and trust.

In saying that, at clubs I might make small talk but have no desire to know anything else about the person, but if chatting to someone regularly, I do expect them to be honest. Is that a "string"?

"

We don't think so, not into fuck & go, so you need conversation & honesty they are not strings though, just good tools to use to make an experience as good as it can be..

"I prefer to call it no hassle! I think to have any relationship requires honesty and integrity? I don't think you necessarily have to have strings however boundaries are acceptable, lots of people are various reasons for being on this site and they should all be respected however to have respect u must have honestly"
definitely agree! Honesty & respect go hand in hand.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

We meet

We have sex

We may meet again

I wish them well if we don't

We meet

We have sex

We meet again

No need for regular contact

"We meet

We have sex

We may meet again

We meet

We have sex

We meet again

No need for regular contact"

It's funny coz I kind of agree with this as this pretty much sums up me in clubs.

But if I'm looking at having a one to one, I have to be mentally attracted to them as well as physically. Which does involve an element of contact prior to the meet

But totally get some people who don't need the mental attraction

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/11/16 10:52:21]

I keep it pure clinical nsa, fuck n go, connection or a conversation is not needed

[Removed by poster at 24/11/16 10:53:48]

For us personally when looking at meets we like to have a social and chat with the prospective meets. For us there has to be something other than physical attraction to the person / people.

Kinky

"I keep it pure clinical nsa, fuck n go, connection or a conversation is not needed "
that's why paper bags were invented right? Lol

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I can't do clinical sex....but don't ask me anything regarding emotions etc or sex (what's that when it's at home )

"I keep it pure clinical nsa, fuck n go, connection or a conversation is not needed that's why paper bags were invented right? Lol "
That is right or turn the lights off lol

"I can't do clinical sex....but don't ask me anything regarding emotions etc or sex (what's that when it's at home ) "
sex? What's that? By the time I've spoken to someone for a while I'm usually turned right off lol

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I can't do clinical sex....but don't ask me anything regarding emotions etc or sex (what's that when it's at home ) sex? What's that? By the time I've spoken to someone for a while I'm usually turned right off lol "

I'm scared of having sex with someone in case I burst out crying I cannot subject some poor guy who wants to just have sex to that..

As a couple we like interaction and chatting and getting to know everyone is fun. ... honesty is 100% the main factor ...it's all a bit of fun no bunnies should be boiled or stalking required...

"We meet

We have sex

We may meet again

We meet

We have sex

We meet again

No need for regular contact

It's funny coz I kind of agree with this as this pretty much sums up me in clubs.

But if I'm looking at having a one to one, I have to be mentally attracted to them as well as physically. Which does involve an element of contact prior to the meet

But totally get some people who don't need the mental attraction "

This.

When I meet in clubs it's more immediate though- they say you make your mind up about someone within 10 seconds!

V

"I can't do clinical sex....but don't ask me anything regarding emotions etc or sex (what's that when it's at home ) sex? What's that? By the time I've spoken to someone for a while I'm usually turned right off lol

I'm scared of having sex with someone in case I burst out crying I cannot subject some poor guy who wants to just have sex to that.. "

i made a topic about that when i properly split with my ex. i met a few guys from it and cried on them...they didn't mind and were really nice about it and affectionate.

my idea of NSA is you do't give me any shit about anything to do with my life and how i conduct it, and i'll do the same for you.

respect is still needed.

some 'wooing' is still needed.

fuck and go is a service, which both might enjoy and even quickies in relationships are that.

so yeah, kind of like a relationship but not.

For me, it can mean friendship, messaging, repeat meets, whatever - but the crucial part is that it's in a little box separate from the rest of my life, and the lid to that box can be opened or closed as I want.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"For me, it can mean friendship, messaging, repeat meets, whatever - but the crucial part is that it's in a little box separate from the rest of my life, and the lid to that box can be opened or closed as I want."
i agree with this, plus dont try and tell me what i can or cannot do

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

And no hassle, in anyway, shape or form

Just as it says.

No strings fun

No hassle

No jealousy

Nothing personal

Just fun

To me it just means a fun arrangement where you're open to play with others too. No hassle, no jealousy, no commitment

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

It's quite simple really.

Not demanding or expecting anything of the other person

That can be a different thing to a fuck buddy, though

It's all about how much you invest into the relationship

It's all about setting boundaries and expectations

"For me, it can mean friendship, messaging, repeat meets, whatever - but the crucial part is that it's in a little box separate from the rest of my life, and the lid to that box can be opened or closed as I want."

I'd say this sums it up for me too.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

S

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

Who are you ? Pandora?

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

No drama

Nail, head, hit on as usual

"For me, it can mean friendship, messaging, repeat meets, whatever - but the crucial part is that it's in a little box separate from the rest of my life, and the lid to that box can be opened or closed as I want.

Who are you ? Pandora? "

There's nothing evil in my box

"For me, it can mean friendship, messaging, repeat meets, whatever - but the crucial part is that it's in a little box separate from the rest of my life, and the lid to that box can be opened or closed as I want.

Who are you ? Pandora?

There's nothing evil in my box "

nah just a bracelet

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

NSA is just a core principle of the interaction type that I'm involved in. Primarily it would indicate that I'm not really going to have other preconceptions other than standard mutual respect and sexual involvement of whatever kind - it would typically indicate that I'm not pursuing development of any romantic encouter or involvement with a partner.

Whether such interactions are one-off or last many years, as many of mine have done, then we'll always stick to the basics of respect - common courtesies of how we'll communicate if there's a need to change a meet time, if we're running late etc, or if we're no longer interested. A lot of personal information may almost be treated on a 'need to know' basis - they'll probably not be involved with our family, business, employment etc.

Overall, it should be focused on enjoyment and simplicity, to work well for me.

For me, one of the realities of casual sex is that the more often you see someone, the easier it is to become emotionally attached. It's really hard to take a step back from someone you have fantastic sex with. When I joined, I made it my rule that after three meets, I wouldn't see that person again. That soon went out of the window as I now absolutely love repeat meets (not too regularly) with my friends who I trust. Everyone has different relationships with sex, and what works for one person doesn’t for another. I'm happy that the people on my Friends List know all I want from them is honesty, friendship and great sex. I suppose putting it bluntly I am using them for their body, and they are doing the same, nothing more and nothing less?

Isn't it funny how three little letter can mean so much or so little

People who have these issues don't understand their own rules or boundaries.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"What's your interpretation of NSA within the swinging community? "

Not into bondage.

We don't mind a chat , but nothing too serious .

A laugh and a giggle maybe , that's enough .

Honesty and trust don't enter the equation , that's way more than we want or require .

It's all about the sex for us , and definately without strings .

» Add a new message to this topic