FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Blocked

Blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Ecouple113 OP   Couple  over a year ago

hebburn

Just wondered if anyone has been blocked because you have been friends with another cpl who they didnt like?

We have never met this cpl but they have blocked us for what we can only assume is that reason

We feel its a little sad and uncalled for

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you have no sexual interest in the couple that has blocked you it shouldn't make one iota of difference.

By *iercedTattooedBBWWoman  over a year ago

bangor

Yeah, but their loss at the end of the day.

xx

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Maybe so, but it's their prerogative to use the block button as they see fit, same as you.

Don't spend time worrying about it when you can spend that time looking for real meets instead.

I get blocked all the time lol x

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I have used the block button about 5 times today because they don't get the hint.....

hebburn

We aint bother that they have blocked us i just think its a little childish there loss at the end of the day

We blocked a couple we've never met simply because they appeared every day in local updates with a new moaning status about other couples.

Beeston

"I have used the block button about 5 times today because they don't get the hint..... "

*goes to check....still okay so far...*

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

if they have blocked you how do you know they've done so for the reason you have stated? ...

it may be because they've seen your profile and decided there isn't an attraction and so to save you and them time in the future they've blocked you now ??

just a thought

Hmmm so let me see if I've got this right!!!,,,,

Now, people can block you ,if they dont want anything to do with you,,,, Rather than just have nothing to do with you, but leave you in an un-blocked state whereby leaving an element of doubt as to why that is,,,,,hmmmm!!!

yikes,,.. I just don't get any of it !!!.....really,,,, in fact, I think on refection,,,I'd say ,,,,hey-you.... yes you!!...., by all means, block me if ya want too,,,, cuz if ya aint gonna fuck me!!..... I'm not bovvered!!!!

But hey, thats just me

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I got blocked by a guy who I not only used to meet regularly, but who I introduced to this blimmin' site! There's gratitude for you!!

But as others have said, their loss. I'm hardly pining for male company and it sounds like you're getting your meet with the nice couple, so enjoy!

hebburn

Yeah we are so the people that have blocked us have lost out on us and the cpl we are friends with

This all sounds very playground'ish if you ask me.

"If you're gonna be their friend you can't be mine."

"Yeah well I'll tell everywun you are an eejit."

Sheesh!

It does all seem a tad childish.

Its all their loss though isnt it

@HoneypotCouple, yes you are right, I got carried away abit with my message, I have tried to remove my message with no luck, hopefully the mods will do it soon.

Sorry

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

aaah that old thing called swinging politics...

block em back and don't waste another minute of your life thinking about it.

"I have used the block button about 5 times today because they don't get the hint..... "

I never had the pleasure

i block alot when people dont understand the word No lol

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Hmmm so let me see if I've got this right!!!,,,,

Now, people can block you ,if they dont want anything to do with you,,,, Rather than just have nothing to do with you, but leave you in an un-blocked state whereby leaving an element of doubt as to why that is,,,,,hmmmm!!!

yikes,,.. I just don't get any of it !!!.....really,,,, in fact, I think on refection,,,I'd say ,,,,hey-youU.... yes you!!...., by all means, block me if ya want too,,,, cuz if ya aint gonna fuck me!!..... I'm not bovvered!!!!

But hey, thats just me "

I really like your style...in fact im becoming a fan lol x

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Just wondered if anyone has been blocked because you have been friends with another cpl who they didnt like?

We have never met this cpl but they have blocked us for what we can only assume is that reason

We feel its a little sad and uncalled for"

yes a few times in the past, but that was when i had my friends list open to _iew

i don't have jealously and i dont do it

I have blocked and then unblocked.

I do wonder why sometimes lol

i unblock if i feel the need to ( mainly as im a nosey cow)

That explains that .

From now on a block is a block

By *xy_guy300Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

As many have already said dont worry about it, there loss if they want to play petty games.

This is ment to be fun and its sad that some people can get so territorial.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

This might sound blunt ...but I find it more childish to complain that someone has blocked you.

The blocks are there for everyone to use as they see fit, whatever the reason ( and you don't know the reason and are just assuming) this couple decided to block you as is their choice.

Simple.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Just wondered if anyone has been blocked because you have been friends with another cpl who they didnt like?

At a loss to understand why you care? I wouldn't give it more than 10 seconds of my time. Have to toughen up a bit to happily survive on here in my opinion. X

Now,,, I know I've said this before,,,, and I'll say it again,,,,,

Ahem……It's better to be shocked than blocked,,,

But if your lucky enough to combine the two, you've really crack-it

And I speak from experience you know!! but that’s another story altogether....

Anyway…I’ve just burnt my chips,,,,, but I have a plan to rescue the situation with lashing of tomato sauce….. so things will be fine,,,, no need to worry on my account ….

Oh,,, while I’m on the subject of words like tomato,,,,, doesn’t President Obama have pronunciation issues when saying Izi-rye-ail and 2nizzie-yar

hebburn

We ain't complaining I was just wondering if it had happened to anyone else. We ain't going to loose any sleep over it and u agree its all play ground stuff its all because this cpl doesn't want to meet them but wants to meet us its bloody stupid anyway off to prepare for our meet

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

You assume its because you know this couple but you have no evidence. If i went through my block list somewhere along the line there will be people that know each other

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

couldn't have put it better myself.....so i didn't

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The fact you seem to think the action of a couple you don't know blocking you is worthy of your time... to make your assumption, to assess your emotional feelings over the matter and then post about it... says more about 'you' than the couple who pushed the block button (for a reason only they know) and moved on.

If anything you have just shown them that they made the correct choice.

PS.... it's not the other couple's loss at all. They blocked you. You didn't block them and deny them anything they wanted, so they have lost nothing.It's only a loss if you value something or want it and it is then taken away.

You have stated it seems unfair for them to have blocked you.... which implies you would rather they hadn't..... which seems to make it your loss rather than theirs.

I still struggle to understand how it can be "their loss" when "they" decided you weren't for them and blocked YOU.

But I'm a simple gal and obviously missing something!

Beeston

...you had to say 'their loss' again didn't you?

*twitches* nnnnnnngngngggghhh.....

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"We ain't complaining I was just wondering if it had happened to anyone else. We ain't going to loose any sleep over it and u agree its all play ground stuff its all because this cpl doesn't want to meet them but wants to meet us its bloody stupid anyway off to prepare for our meet "
your asumming thats why ,just move on

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I still struggle to understand how it can be "their loss" when "they" decided you weren't for them and blocked YOU.

But I'm a simple gal and obviously missing something! "

maybe its their los because they have let petty playground games influence their decision on who to meet etc rather than etting to know someone for them selves. if they had done that then they may MAY have discovered a very nice couple that they could ahve enjoyed

or maybe people say 'their loss' to make others feel better about themselves and why is that a bad thing?

i know everyone who chooses not to meet me is losing out cos i'm frigging awesome

"I still struggle to understand how it can be "their loss" when "they" decided you weren't for them and blocked YOU.

maybe its their los because they have let petty playground games influence their decision on who to meet etc rather than etting to know someone for them selves. if they had done that then they may MAY have discovered a very nice couple that they could ahve enjoyed

or maybe people say 'their loss' to make others feel better about themselves and why is that a bad thing?

i know everyone who chooses not to meet me is losing out cos i'm frigging awesome "

Which petty playground games?

Have the other couple been on and confirmed their reason for blocking this couple? Did I miss that?

Only the couple who pressed the block button know why they did it... it could just as well be because this couple are not their type, said something off-putting or any number of other reasons.

It's a little foolish to assume the reason.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

maybe its their los because they have ALLEGEDLY let petty playground games influence their decision on who to meet etc rather than etting to know someone for them selves. if they had done that then they may MAY have discovered a very nice couple that they could ahve enjoyed

i know everyone who chooses not to meet me is losing out cos i'm frigging awesome

Which petty playground games?

Have the other couple been on and confirmed their reason for blocking this couple? Did I miss that?

Only the couple who pressed the block button know why they did it... it could just as well be because this couple are not their type, said something off-putting or any number of other reasons.

It's a little foolish to assume the reason.

"

ok, my post ammended accordingly

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

The block button is there to be used as people see fit.....only they know why they blocked you!

Plenty more fish in the sea ;o)

hebburn

The thing is the cpl who blocked us we have had no contact with them what so ever we havent even spoke to them but we have been meeting a cpl that they have

And because this cpl we have been meeting have messaged them and said that they dont want to meet them again as they werent for them they blocked them and us

all of this had nothing to do with us we got blocked cause we are meeting the cpl

Forum Mod

Far too much assumption in this thread

hebburn

Well did put in the origional message that we assume this is the case we could be completly wrong

we are seriously not bothered about what they have done and i only posted her to ask a simple question had it happened to anyone else

» Add a new message to this topic