FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Things guys hate about girls

Things guys hate about girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnLnIXkx0OE

Just watched this video and I have to say its quite accurate, especially the compliments part .

Feel free to add your own. For me its princesses

Ladies feel free to start your own version too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iren4uWoman  over a year ago

jersey channel islands

Emotional neediness in both men and women in a place like this ..turn off for me

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Emotional neediness in both men and women in a place like this ..turn off for me "

Neediness in any situation makes my skin creep a bit. I can't be arsed with needy people full stop. Get your shit together and be self sufficient rather than sucking the life out of other people with high maintenance one sided friendships!

I think that might have hit a nerve!

By *iren4uWoman  over a year ago

jersey channel islands

"Emotional neediness in both men and women in a place like this ..turn off for me

Neediness in any situation makes my skin creep a bit. I can't be arsed with needy people full stop. Get your shit together and be self sufficient rather than sucking the life out of other people with high maintenance one sided friendships!

I think that might have hit a nerve! "

exactly

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Emotional neediness in both men and women in a place like this ..turn off for me

I think that might have hit a nerve! "

Seems quite personal

But I totally agree

» Add a new message to this topic