FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > thomas mair!

thomas mair!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Rot in jail you evil man!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So you think a man who was mentally ill deserves that...shame on you !!

Shame on the people who swerved the help he needed too...

It makes me puke when people who need help do stuff like this and the establishment just wash them away

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I have no desire to have his name remembered.

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

Was he actually diagnosed mentally Ill?

[Removed by poster at 23/11/16 22:19:51]

"So you think a man who was mentally ill deserves that...shame on you !!

It makes me puke when people who need help do stuff like this and the establishment just wash them away "

^ seriously you cannot be serious?...

The man was a fucking neo nazi.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

And you don't puke for the family who had their Mum taken away by him?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

It makes me puke when people who need help do stuff like this and the establishment just wash them away "

maybe you could have represented him and used that as a defence?

his QC decided not to use his mental health state after he was assessed by experts..

maybe you could also give an expert opinion on that too?

There was no plea of diminished responsibility.

The man was a calculating murderer. Thakfully he will not see the light of day as a freeman again.

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

Don't people ever read judges sentencing remarks? They're freely available online and prevent a lot of the speculation regarding mental states and the perceived lenient sentences handed down that are bandied around firms such as this one.

Hinckley

Forums, even!

"Don't people ever read judges sentencing remarks? They're freely available online and prevent a lot of the speculation regarding mental states and the perceived lenient sentences handed down that are bandied around firms such as this one. "

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Don't people ever read judges sentencing remarks? They're freely available online and prevent a lot of the speculation regarding mental states and the perceived lenient sentences handed down that are bandied around firms such as this one. "

Where would you find them? Are they published on the actual day of sentencing then?

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Was he actually diagnosed mentally Ill?"

No, he wouldn't have been convicted of murder had mental illness been a factor. It seems those claims were simply a premeditated attempt to be found guilty of a lesser charge.

It never fails to surprise me the difference between:

Muslim? = terrorist, string 'em up.

White Christian? = Poor misguided mentally ill chap needing help and support.

Mr ddc

By *eliz NelsonMan  over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

I recall at some point reading a while back, that at one point there was some involvement with mental health services...but nothing was specified.. an 'assessment?' 'formal engagement' 'admitted under the mental health act?'

Only time will tell, the general judicial policy is to send someone to jail first to satisfy the public and in time, transfer to a secure hospital.

Saying that, my general feeling is a damaged evil man

Nr Worksop

"Was he actually diagnosed mentally Ill?

No, he wouldn't have been convicted of murder had mental illness been a factor. It seems those claims were simply a premeditated attempt to be found guilty of a lesser charge.

Mr ddc"

I thought that was the case. Bloody infuriating!!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Mr ddc"

He sought help for depression the day before the attack. Depression doesn't make you murderous.

Nr Worksop

[Removed by poster at 23/11/16 22:32:37]

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Let the speculation and the witch hunt begin

By *adyDangerWoman  over a year ago

land of debauchery and kink

"Don't people ever read judges sentencing remarks? They're freely available online and prevent a lot of the speculation regarding mental states and the perceived lenient sentences handed down that are bandied around firms such as this one.

Where would you find them? Are they published on the actual day of sentencing then?"

Yes online from the courthouse they were convicted

Derbyshire

"

Where would you find them? "

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38076755

"He sought help for depression the day before the attack. Depression doesn't make you murderous."

It was all part of the scheme. I do think he was a sociopath though and the seeking help was premeditated way of trying to say he asked for help therefore diminished responsibility

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

actually he was determined NOT to have any mental illness before trial... and it played no part of his defense...

so please... lets call him what he is ... a domestic terriorist!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"He sought help for depression the day before the attack. Depression doesn't make you murderous.

It was all part of the scheme. I do think he was a sociopath though and the seeking help was premeditated way of trying to say he asked for help therefore diminished responsibility "

But why do that if he then offered no defence?

I think he's trying to become some sort of right wing martyr.

Mentally ill or not, what he did deserves to be punished, and there was never any doubt he'd have the whole book thrown at him.

Did the system fail him? Quite possibly. That doesn't excuse his actions though.

actually he was determined NOT to have any mental illness before trial... and it played no part of his defense...

so please... lets call him what he is ... a domestic terriorist!"

exactly! it's a horrible horrible crime! his history seems to show he was a very commited racist...just because he's white that doesn't make him mentally ill!

"He sought help for depression the day before the attack. Depression doesn't make you murderous.

It was all part of the scheme. I do think he was a sociopath though and the seeking help was premeditated way of trying to say he asked for help therefore diminished responsibility

But why do that if he then offered no defence?

I think he's trying to become some sort of right wing martyr. "

quite agree..i imagine he'll be held up as such by the type of twisted scum he chose to mix with.

Hinckley

Britain First have been uncharacteristically quiet about it on FB. They'd usually be crying Muslim appeasement by now.

"Britain First have been uncharacteristically quiet about it on FB. They'd usually be crying Muslim appeasement by now."

i guess even they have a PR department!

Hinckley

"Britain First have been uncharacteristically quiet about it on FB. They'd usually be crying Muslim appeasement by now.

i guess even they have a PR department!"

Their entire 'cause' is a PR department!

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

What is become increasingly apparent to me after reading some of the comments on this forum and the Politics forum over the last couple of months, is the refusal by some to condemn the attack on Jo Cox.

It's an indictation to me how deep this racial hatred and fixation with 'White British' is in our society today......and it's worrying.

Hinckley

"What is become increasingly apparent to me after reading some of the comments on this forum and the Politics forum over the last couple of months, is the refusal by some to condemn the attack on Jo Cox.

It's an indictation to me how deep this racial hatred and fixation with 'White British' is in our society today......and it's worrying."

They'd have to admit that 'their' terrorists are as deranged and irrational as those they decry so loudly.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Easy to be so magnanimous, when it's someone else's family,losing a mother wife daughter,sister.

in Lancashire

"What is become increasingly apparent to me after reading some of the comments on this forum and the Politics forum over the last couple of months, is the refusal by some to condemn the attack on Jo Cox.

It's an indictation to me how deep this racial hatred and fixation with 'White British' is in our society today......and it's worrying."

sadly agree..

I think a person convicted of premeditated murder needs to be put in a place where he can do no more harm to innocent people.

It makes me puke when people care more about the murderous bastard who committed the crime than they do about the innocent victim or the distraught and devasted family left behind.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's an indictation to me how deep this racial hatred and fixation with 'White British' is in our society today......and it's worrying.

sadly agree..

"

I've never felt concerned about the future that our children and future grandchildren are facing, until now.

Mr ddc"

Glastonbury

Something's changed in this country

in Lancashire

sadly agree..

I've never felt concerned about the future that our children and future grandchildren are facing, until now. "

there is so much division and hatred, uncertainty over the next few years with the economy and whatever else happens and its a bit of a mess..

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Something's changed in this country"

Yep!

Babbacombe Torquay

Unfortunately not.....they were always there.

They just needed an excuse to crawl out from under their rocks

Forum Mod

East Sussex

sadly agree..

I've never felt concerned about the future that our children and future grandchildren are facing, until now.

there is so much division and hatred, uncertainty over the next few years with the economy and whatever else happens and its a bit of a mess.."

It is.

it frightens me..never been frightened by my own countrymen as much before.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"And people like the OP make me and others who know about people not right in the head puke

The irony of this remark is quite breath-taking.

agreed..

the ignorance is evident, the language is deplorable..

No one that I have ever worked along side and who work in this field would ever say a patient " was not right in the head""

No, that's the technical term, another technical term is "wrongun"

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Yeah, you find people in the politics forum saying that its right in this day and age to give the Nazi salute.

[Removed by poster at 24/11/16 00:07:43]

Glastonbury

"Lefty meltdown in here.

People's incorrect use of the term 'Neo-Nazi' is incredibly annoying as well. I know it feels like a powerful buzzword, but if you don't actually know what it means, probably best not to throw it around quite so much.

The man was an idiot, but let's not pretend that Jo Cox wasn't pedalling a demographic replacement on people. "

He's a little bit more than an idiot - Thomas Meir is a convicted murderer, who deliberately stalked and butchered a woman for her political beliefs.

"Lefty meltdown"

*shakes head*

[Removed by poster at 24/11/16 00:09:24]

Glastonbury

"[Removed by poster at 24/11/16 00:09:24]"

I already replied to this point.

"Lefty meltdown in here.

People's incorrect use of the term 'Neo-Nazi' is incredibly annoying as well. I know it feels like a powerful buzzword, but if you don't actually know what it means, probably best not to throw it around quite so much.

The man was an idiot, but let's not pretend that Jo Cox wasn't pedalling a demographic replacement on people.

He's a little bit more than an idiot - Thomas Meir is a convicted murderer, who deliberately stalked and butchered a woman for her political beliefs.

"Lefty meltdown"

*shakes head*"

Yet I imagine your _iew of anyone who attempts a hit on Trump will be "fair game".

"Lefty meltdown in here.

The man was an idiot, but let's not pretend that Jo Cox wasn't pedalling a demographic replacement on people.

"Lefty meltdown"

*shakes head*"

'demographic replacement? really? thats an utterly meaningless phrase that doesnt even make any sense! and anyone who can even attempt to defend him is an ignorant,racist piece of scum.

"The man was an idiot, but let's not pretend that Jo Cox wasn't pedalling a demographic replacement on people."

Glastonbury

"Lefty meltdown in here.

"Lefty meltdown"

*shakes head*

Yet I imagine your _iew of anyone who attempts a hit on Trump will be "fair game". "

I don;t think you can safely assume anything about me, young padawan.

Glastonbury

"The man was an idiot, but let's not pretend that Jo Cox wasn't pedalling a demographic replacement on people.

"

Yeah, I know. Removed twice but somehow I was quicker.

"Lefty meltdown in here.

"Lefty meltdown"

*shakes head*

'demographic replacement? really? thats an utterly meaningless phrase that doesnt even make any sense! and anyone who can even attempt to defend him is an ignorant,racist piece of scum."

Well no, it's not meaningless, is it?... As it has a definition.

Have you not cottoned on to the fact that "racist" holds absolutely zero power these days, mainly due to people like yourself over-using it, when you have no valid or coherent point to make?

Glastonbury

Oh!

Where's my popcorn!

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

Yeah, you find people in the politics forum saying that its right in this day and age to give the Nazi salute. "

I thought what the poster actually said was that one use of the salute was to wind up tree hugging lefties .

He never made any attempt to justify its use or imply that it would be acceptable .

And I wasnt "defending" him, I was criticising her. She wouldn't have been a target for a crazed man with far-right ideals if she wasn't guilty of doing all of the things that the right are paranoid about the people in power doing.

Hinckley

"Lefty meltdown in here.

"Lefty meltdown"

*shakes head*

'demographic replacement? really? thats an utterly meaningless phrase that doesnt even make any sense! and anyone who can even attempt to defend him is an ignorant,racist piece of scum.

Well no, it's not meaningless, is it?... As it has a definition.

Have you not cottoned on to the fact that "racist" holds absolutely zero power these days, mainly due to people like yourself over-using it, when you have no valid or coherent point to make? "

The only place I could find a definition for 'Demographic Replacement' was on neo-right websites. It's certainly not used in mainstream social-science.

Babbacombe Torquay

'Demographic replacement'......straight out of the White Supremacists handbook, you can spot them a mile off.

Anyone who uses terms from websites like 'Heresy' stands out from the crowd.....

"

The only place I could find a definition for 'Demographic Replacement' was on neo-right websites. It's certainly not used in mainstream social-science."

Well, believe it or not, champ, a demographic replacement is a replacement of a demographic. You do know the definition of the individual words, don't you? All you have to do is put them together.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

I have seen plenty condemn the attack and this was before hearing the evidence and also ignoring the fact that no matter who you are , you are innocent unto proved guilty .

Unless I am mistaken everyone condemns a murder . It is not necessary to say it and sometimes people only make the condemmation in order to appear to be good.

Babbacombe Torquay

"

The only place I could find a definition for 'Demographic Replacement' was on neo-right websites. It's certainly not used in mainstream social-science.

Well, believe it or not, champ, a demographic replacement is a replacement of a demographic. You do know the definition of the individual words, don't you? All you have to do is put them together. "

You can't wriggle out of this one......you have been outed for what you are, it was only a matter of time before you slipped up.

Glastonbury

"I have seen plenty condemn the attack and this was before hearing the evidence and also ignoring the fact that no matter who you are , you are innocent unto proved guilty .

Unless I am mistaken everyone condemns a murder . It is not necessary to say it and sometimes people only make the condemmation in order to appear to be good."

Wot?

Glastonbury

[Removed by poster at 24/11/16 00:29:00]

Hinckley

"

Well, believe it or not, champ, a demographic replacement is a replacement of a demographic. You do know the definition of the individual words, don't you? All you have to do is put them together. "

Yeah, champ, but put the two words together and you get a more sinister overtone that's only referred to on neo-right websites, such as Heresy.

Camp and concentration are fairly innocuous terms when taken out of context too.

"

Well, believe it or not, champ, a demographic replacement is a replacement of a demographic. You do know the definition of the individual words, don't you? All you have to do is put them together.

Yeah, champ, but put the two words together and you get a more sinister overtone that's only referred to on neo-right websites, such as Heresy.

Camp and concentration are fairly innocuous terms when taken out of context too."

I can tell you are really struggling, so I'll break it down for you to try and help you understand.

In her constituency (her political seat) she took the original demographic (grouping of people, white British, in this case) and deliberately flooded it with another demographic (Arabic) to the point where the second demographic became the majority, therefore REPLACING the first.

Do you follow?

And could you see how that would make someone who was mentally unstable and didn't want this change to take place, want to kill her?

Hinckley

I'm through feeding you, you can go back under the bridge now.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

In my opinion, the whole Brexit and Trump thing is the last stand of the privileged white man ferociously attempting to assert his sense of superiority and entitlement over people whom they regard as lesser mortals.

Regrettably, there are many people like Mair who simply cannot accept that foreigners with or without a different colour skin can be equal in any way to themselves and therein lies the problem. In a globalised society, an unskilled guy from Manchester is really not worth anything more than an unskilled guy in Bangladesh and too many British born people just cannot accept that.

Mr ddc"

That's bollocks, the judge said he committed a terrorist offence!!.

Glastonbury

[Removed by poster at 24/11/16 00:41:58]

Glastonbury

"

Camp and concentration are fairly innocuous terms when taken out of context too.

I can tell you are really struggling, so I'll break it down for you to try and help you understand.

In her constituency (her political seat) she took the original demographic (grouping of people, white British, in this case) and deliberately flooded it with another demographic (Arabic) to the point where the second demographic became the majority, therefore REPLACING the first.

Do you follow?

And could you see how that would make someone who was mentally unstable and didn't want this change to take place, want to kill her? "

*steps into the ring, smiles and beckons with an open palm*

"I'm through feeding you, you can go back under the bridge now."

Translation - "I'm completely out of my depth and haven't got a clue what I'm talking about."

No worries, n'night.

Glastonbury

"

Do you follow?

And could you see how that would make someone who was mentally unstable and didn't want this change to take place, want to kill her?

"

Are you saying Jo Cox brought it on herself?

"

Do you follow?

Are you saying Jo Cox brought it on herself?"

I think he is and its the most idiotic and ignorant thing I've had the miss-fortune of reading in a long long time!

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"

Do you follow?

And could you see how that would make someone who was mentally unstable and didn't want this change to take place, want to kill her? "

No.

People who are mentally unstable could be triggered by any number of things.

He wasn't, though. He was a neo-nazi.

Derbyshire

"In her constituency (her political seat) she took the original demographic (grouping of people, white British, in this case) and deliberately flooded it with another demographic (Arabic) to the point where the second demographic became the majority, therefore REPLACING the first.

"

My sister, who happens to be a Muslim, lives in Batley. So I can safely say that the Asian immigration started before Jo Cox was even born.

Many of them are second and third generation British, and nicer people than you will ever be.

Hereford

"In her constituency (her political seat) she took the original demographic (grouping of people, white British, in this case) and deliberately flooded it with another demographic (Arabic) to the point where the second demographic became the majority, therefore REPLACING the first.

My sister, who happens to be a Muslim, lives in Batley. So I can safely say that the Asian immigration started before Jo Cox was even born.

Many of them are second and third generation British, and nicer people than you will ever be. "

Oh, come on....Jo Cox clearly singlehandedly moved a whole load of Muslims into Bately...any fule kno....

[Removed by poster at 24/11/16 00:52:12]

Hinckley

"I'm through feeding you, you can go back under the bridge now.

Translation - "I'm completely out of my depth and haven't got a clue what I'm talking about."

No worries, n'night. "

OK, champ, I'll bite...

Where's your empirical evidence that your mythical 'demographic replacement' took place in Batley and Spen?

If a 76% White British (Asians trailed in at 20%), 54% Christian (N/A came in second with 27%) population isn't a fairly decent majority that doesn't have to look over it's shoulder in fear on impending doom, I don't know what is.

Leicester's MP's must lock themselves behind doors every night.

Glastonbury

"[Removed by poster at 24/11/16 00:52:12]"

I just saw that and I think you ought to hang you head in shame.

Babbacombe Torquay

"[Removed by poster at 24/11/16 00:52:12]"

You need banning from this site for that

Glastonbury

"[Removed by poster at 24/11/16 00:52:12]

You need banning from this site for that"

That was revolting

Derbyshire

That was revolting"

Was he just editing for typos, or did he say something different first time?

Glastonbury

*sets clock ticking 'till UNLOS*

Derbyshire

You need banning from this site for that"

Nah, I don't mind him trying to have a pop at my sister. The fact that he wasn't brave enough to leave it is vindication enough of his character.

Nah, I don't mind him trying to have a pop at my sister. The fact that he wasn't brave enough to leave it is vindication enough of his character. "

Indeed.

Nah, I don't mind him trying to have a pop at my sister. The fact that he wasn't brave enough to leave it is vindication enough of his character. "

I deleted it due to typos, not for fear of being banned. I couldn't care less if I'm banned. I've had my fun.

I asked what your apparently Muslim sister makes of your sexually deviant lifestyle (she would consider it sexually deviant anyway, if she is a muslim).

Hereford

Nah, I don't mind him trying to have a pop at my sister. The fact that he wasn't brave enough to leave it is vindication enough of his character.

I deleted it due to typos, not for fear of being banned. I couldn't care less if I'm banned. I've had my fun.

I asked what your apparently Muslim sister makes of your sexually deviant lifestyle (she would consider it sexually deviant anyway, if she is a muslim). "

How is that relevant?

Are you not even able to keep a debate on topic?

Derbyshire

I asked what your apparently Muslim sister makes of your sexually deviant lifestyle (she would consider it sexually deviant anyway, if she is a muslim). "

I think she'd be proud of me, and how far I've come. Love is a very powerful emotion.

Could your family say the same about you?

I asked what your apparently Muslim sister makes of your sexually deviant lifestyle (she would consider it sexually deviant anyway, if she is a muslim).

How is that relevant?

Are you not even able to keep a debate on topic?"

It's relevant because they were all screaming about how I should be banned for that comment and he didn't see it. It was inferred that I said something horrific about his sister, which I didn't... And that is the topic, keep up.

"I couldn't care less if I'm banned. I've had my fun. "

Saying subhuman things on the internet is fun to you?

Pitiful.

Glastonbury

"I couldn't care less if I'm banned. I've had my fun.

Saying subhuman things on the internet is fun to you?

Pitiful."

Yup.

If a female dresses provocatively any fule kno she is going to be a target of a rapist....appears to be the the logic being used.

But what's the point actually being made?

Is it that said woman should not dress provocatively as when the rape happens it is her fault? No, because then there could be an actual statement made which the fule knows is wrong and stupid (and reprehensible). So the fule just likes to draw the parallel without really saying anything. So the fule can moan (when people extrapolate the fule's thinking) that the fule be being ganged up on and then the fule can be patronising and feel empowered and self righteous in the fule's digs at others because it make the fule feel good. Thing is the fule still just talketh nonsense. He be a fule.

I think she'd be proud of me, and how far I've come. Love is a very powerful emotion.

Could your family say the same about you? "

Oh right, so there is a sect of Islam that is fine with swinging, is there?

It gets better...Your sister isn't a Muslim at all, is she? Just admit it.

Hereford

How is that relevant?

Are you not even able to keep a debate on topic?

It's relevant because they were all screaming about how I should be banned for that comment and he didn't see it. It was inferred that I said something horrific about his sister, which I didn't... And that is the topic, keep up. "

No it isn't the topic, unless, of course the topic for you is "all thise muslims are enough to presuade someone to become a Neo Nazi".

One person called for you to be bammed, which isn't "all". I fear you can't count.

"I couldn't care less if I'm banned. I've had my fun. "

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I wish everyone would let him post what he wants and just ignore him completely. He's trying to get a rise and he's succeeding. Why help in his endeavours?

Glastonbury

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I wish everyone would let him post what he wants and just ignore him completely. He's trying to get a rise and he's succeeding. Why help in his endeavours?"

Courtney's right.

It only matters if we fuel it.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

This guy was able to get a gun and bullets designed to cause maximum damage. Not something you can get by nipping in to your local supermarket, definitely premeditated.

Hereford

"This guy was able to get a gun and bullets designed to cause maximum damage. Not something you can get by nipping in to your local supermarket, definitely premeditated. "

Yeah. Jo Cox made him do it though, apparently.

"This guy was able to get a gun and bullets designed to cause maximum damage. Not something you can get by nipping in to your local supermarket, definitely premeditated.

Yeah. Jo Cox made him do it though, apparently. "

He really is such an angry little boy, isn't he?

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I wish everyone would let him post what he wants and just ignore him completely. He's trying to get a rise and he's succeeding. Why help in his endeavours?"

you're right courtney, should have gone to bed a while ago..i'm menopausal, i'm easily riled!..but i'm going to distract myself with pumpkin pie recipes, and try and ignore sexually frustrated teenagers! goodnight!

Derbyshire

"

It gets better...Your sister isn't a Muslim at all, is she? Just admit it. "

Tbf I'm not sure any religion is 'fine' with swinging, or any sex outside marriage. But we all manage to get by. The teaching of love and forgiveness trump any notion of hate.

He may have murdered her but we, as a nation, are guilty of handing that evil bastard victory by voting for Brexit. In that sense, her blood is on the hands of everyone who didn't vote 'remain'!

I, for one, am among those that must live with that guilt for the rest of our lives!

Hereford

"He may have murdered her but we, as a nation, are guilty of handing that evil bastard victory by voting for Brexit. In that sense, her blood is on the hands of everyone who didn't vote 'remain'!

I, for one, am among those that must live with that guilt for the rest of our lives! "

Don't talk cock.

Voting for brexit is a gateway drug for Neo Nazism?

Really?

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I wish everyone would let him post what he wants and just ignore him completely. He's trying to get a rise and he's succeeding. Why help in his endeavours?

you're right courtney, should have gone to bed a while ago..i'm menopausal, i'm easily riled!..but i'm going to distract myself with pumpkin pie recipes, and try and ignore sexually frustrated teenagers! goodnight!"

Menopausal. Knew it. I'm going to Christening on Sunday.

"

The teaching of love and forgiveness trump any notion of hate. "

Love, forgiveness and trump all in the same sentence? Gotta say, in this day and age it looks all wrong somehow!

you're right courtney, should have gone to bed a while ago..i'm menopausal, i'm easily riled!..but i'm going to distract myself with pumpkin pie recipes, and try and ignore sexually frustrated teenagers! goodnight!"

Always put vanilla ice cream and a smidge of caramel sauce on top. Gnite!

"He may have murdered her but we, as a nation, are guilty of handing that evil bastard victory by voting for Brexit. In that sense, her blood is on the hands of everyone who didn't vote 'remain'!

I, for one, am among those that must live with that guilt for the rest of our lives! "

What rubbish.

"

Tbf I'm not sure any religion is 'fine' with swinging, or any sex outside marriage. But we all manage to get by. The teaching of love and forgiveness trump any notion of hate. "

Islam is a little less fine with it than the other religions, so I presume she doesn't know, whatever, it's not my business, but it's worth remembering when you're on your high horse.

You'll be popular here, you're amongst your own kind. Enjoy.

Hereford

"

Tbf I'm not sure any religion is 'fine' with swinging, or any sex outside marriage. But we all manage to get by. The teaching of love and forgiveness trump any notion of hate.

Islam is a little less fine with it than the other religions, so I presume she doesn't know, whatever, it's not my business, but it's worth remembering when you're on your high horse. "

Is it?

I'm fairly certain that christianity is just as bad, if not worse.

Although christinaity is definitley more lenient on paedophillia, according to the vatican.

"

Islam is a little less fine with it than the other religions, so I presume she doesn't know, whatever, it's not my business, but it's worth remembering when you're on your high horse.

Is it?

"

Yeah Christians are always stoning people to death for adultery and throwing homosexuals off of buildings, aren't they?

Derbyshire

"

Islam is a little less fine with it than the other religions, so I presume she doesn't know, whatever, it's not my business, but it's worth remembering when you're on your high horse. "

You'd be surprised actually.

Islam is nothing like what the right-wing press would have you believe.

And I wasn't aware I was on a high horse, I thought I was simply correcting your statement that Jo Cox replaced all the whites in Batley with Arabs.

{shrugs}

I, for one, am among those that must live with that guilt for the rest of our lives!

Don't talk cock.

Really? "

I am not going to dignify the crassness of your question with a response!

you're right courtney, should have gone to bed a while ago..i'm menopausal, i'm easily riled!..but i'm going to distract myself with pumpkin pie recipes, and try and ignore sexually frustrated teenagers! goodnight!

Always put vanilla ice cream and a smidge of caramel sauce on top. Gnite! "

i will! night!

Hereford

"

Is it?

Yeah Christians are always stoning people to death for adultery and throwing homosexuals off of buildings, aren't they?

"

Is that better or worse than abusing kids, in your world _iew? Christian priests are quite good at that.

See also: adopting off children born out of wedlock.

"

Is it?

Although christinaity is definitley more lenient on paedophillia, according to the vatican. "

Just at the point when I hoped you couldn't write anything more stupid you come out with this! Duh!

"

Is it?

Is that better or worse than abusing kids, in your world _iew? Christian priests are quite good at that.

See also: adopting off children born out of wedlock. "

So in your _iew, what is happening in Saudi Arabia and ISIS controlled Iraq/Syria is no worse than what's happening in the Christian world?

Jesus Christ... And I'm supposed to be the one with the abhorrent _iews.

Derbyshire

"

"

Technically that is the teaching of the Christian Bible actually.

Although in those days the buildings were lower, so I think they used other methods.

Either way that certainly isn't the *actual* case in Batley, for either religion.

Hereford

Don't talk cock.

Really?

I am not going to dignify the crassness of your question with a response! "

Hopefully that's because you realise that you realise that you were, in essence an apologist for the rise of the far right. To suggest that it could have been avoided by staying in the EU is just.....

Hereford

"

Is it?

Although christinaity is definitley more lenient on paedophillia, according to the vatican.

Just at the point when I hoped you couldn't write anything more stupid you come out with this! Duh! "

Really? So the vatican hasn't been trying to cover up child abuse by priests then?

Glastonbury

*sits on the farm gate idly chewing an ear of corn*

Arr. There'll be bans... arr... as far as they eye can see.

Mayhap some permabans over yonder.

Yarp.

Hereford

"

Is it?

See also: adopting off children born out of wedlock.

So in your _iew, what is happening in Saudi Arabia and ISIS controlled Iraq/Syria is no worse than what's happening in the Christian world?

Jesus Christ... And I'm supposed to be the one with the abhorrent _iews. "

Nope.

Don't suppose to use your lack of logic to infer what my _iews are.

And also; which part of what is happening in Iraq/Syria? Women and children butchered by ISIS or women and children butchered by us?

"

Although in those days the buildings were lower, so I think they used other methods.

Either way that certainly isn't the *actual* case in Batley, for either religion."

But muslims are doing it now, today...

I know your warped liberal mind would sooner have you die than say a bad word about a Muslim, but if we're at the point where you're just outright burying your head in the sand with regards to current events, then you're not fit to carry on the debate.

Hereford

"

Either way that certainly isn't the *actual* case in Batley, for either religion.

I know your warped liberal mind would sooner have you die than say a bad word about a Muslim, but if we're at the point where you're just outright burying your head in the sand with regards to current events, then you're not fit to carry on the debate. "

But not in Batley, they aren't (or anywhere else in the UK), unless you are somehow suggesting that they would, if only we took our eyes off them long enough to let them get away with it.....

"

I know your warped liberal mind would sooner have you die than say a bad word about a Muslim, but if we're at the point where you're just outright burying your head in the sand with regards to current events, then you're not fit to carry on the debate.

But not in Batley, they aren't (or anywhere else in the UK), unless you are somehow suggesting that they would, if only we took our eyes off them long enough to let them get away with it....."

They are sentences of Sharia Law, there are Sharia courts in this country and hundreds of thousands of Muslims have expressed that Sharia should be implemented here, so yes, that's exactly what I'm "somehow suggesting".

Derbyshire

"

"

Not in Batley they're not. In Batley they're just normal people going about their normal lives, doing the best for their families. Just like..., well, just like me at least.

"I know your warped liberal mind would sooner have you die than say a bad word about a Muslim, but if we're at the point where you're just outright burying your head in the sand with regards to current events, then you're not fit to carry on the debate. "

I'll happily say a bad word about what is happening in the Middle East in the name of Islam, but how is that a justification for a murder in Batley?

Don't talk cock.

Really?

Hopefully that's because you realise that you realise that you were, in essence an apologist for the rise of the far right. To suggest that it could have been avoided by staying in the EU is just....."

You're continuing to make absolutely no sense whatsoever! I haven't said anything of the sort!

Hereford

Don't talk cock.

Really?

Hopefully that's because you realise that you realise that you were, in essence an apologist for the rise of the far right. To suggest that it could have been avoided by staying in the EU is just.....

You're continuing to make absolutely no sense whatsoever! I haven't said anything of the sort! "

You did!

You inferred that somehow brexit voters were to blame for creating a climate in which a Nazi "justice killings" are somehow acceptable.

That's low.

"

Not in Batley they're not. In Batley they're just normal people going about their normal lives, doing the best for their families. Just like..., well, just like me at least.

I'll happily say a bad word about what is happening in the Middle East in the name of Islam, but how is that a justification for a murder in Batley?

"

How do you know so much about the daily lives of Conservative Muslims? We all have less devout Muslim acquaintances (guy who works in your local Indian, guy down the shop, etc) but what about the Conservative, devout ones? Are you telling me that you are in friendly terms with a group of them? Because I wouldn't believe you as they oppose secularism.

It doesn't justify a murder and I didn't say it did, this debate stemmed from Muslims being more intolerant of a liberal sex life than Christians.

Hinckley

"

I know your warped liberal mind would sooner have you die than say a bad word about a Muslim, but if we're at the point where you're just outright burying your head in the sand with regards to current events, then you're not fit to carry on the debate. "

I hate to sound like Jeremy Paxman but you still haven't answered the question...

Hereford

"

But not in Batley, they aren't (or anywhere else in the UK), unless you are somehow suggesting that they would, if only we took our eyes off them long enough to let them get away with it.....

They are sentences of Sharia Law, there are Sharia courts in this country and hundreds of thousands of Muslims have expressed that Sharia should be implemented here, so yes, that's exactly what I'm "somehow suggesting".

"

Hundreds of thousands.... are you sure?

Hereford

"

How do you know so much about the daily lives of Conservative Muslims? We all have less devout Muslim acquaintances (guy who works in your local Indian, guy down the shop, etc) but what about the Conservative, devout ones? Are you telling me that you are in friendly terms with a group of them? Because I wouldn't believe you as they oppose secularism.

It doesn't justify a murder and I didn't say it did, this debate stemmed from Muslims being more intolerant of a liberal sex life than Christians. "

No it didn't. That's your odd little tangent, vainly straw clutching in order to justify the actions of a Nazi.

Derbyshire

"

"

There are no Sharia Courts in this country. There are a handful of councils (tribunals) which both parties can option to use in preference to the court system. They have no sentencing powers whatsoever.

There are no serious calls for any extension into criminal matters whatsoever, that's all just Daily Express nonsense.

Still not a reason to kill someone.

17th July, rather.

"

Is it?

Just at the point when I hoped you couldn't write anything more stupid you come out with this! Duh!

Really? So the vatican hasn't been trying to cover up child abuse by priests then?"

I should think by now you realise that the days of covering that sort of thing up in the church are well and truly over. Both Vatican and CofE have in recent years bent over backwards to expose and deal effectively with the problem. So have the media, education and pop worlds and the football world seems about to start dealing with it too! It's the areas of society we haven't heard about are the areas in which we should be suspicious as they probably are covering up abuse! Have you heard of child abuse in Islam? No, nor have I! Do you really suppose that's because it doesn't exist there? Who's doing the covering-up then?

Incidentally, I have known several CofE vicars who have recently been outed and jailed. Married family men some of them too! They may have been covered up in the past but they're under no protection from the law these days!

Hereford

"

Is it?

Really? So the vatican hasn't been trying to cover up child abuse by priests then?

I should think by now you realise that the days of covering that sort of thing up in the church are well and truly over. Both Vatican and CofE have in recent years bent over backwards to expose and deal effectively with the problem. So have the media, education and pop worlds and the football world seems about to start dealing with it too! It's the areas of society we haven't heard about are the areas in which we should be suspicious as they probably are covering up abuse! Have you heard of child abuse in Islam? No, nor have I! Do you really suppose that's because it doesn't exist there? Who's doing the covering-up then?

Incidentally, I have known several CofE vicars who have recently been outed and jailed. Married family men some of them too! They may have been covered up in the past but they're under no protection from the law these days! "

Apart from in Ireland, it would seem...

Don't talk cock.

Really?

You're continuing to make absolutely no sense whatsoever! I haven't said anything of the sort!

You did!

You inferred that somehow brexit voters were to blame for creating a climate in which a Nazi "justice killings" are somehow acceptable.

That's low."

No, you're totally misinterpreting what I wrote! Read what I said on its own terms and don't twist my words with your own strange idiosyncratic logic!

Hinckley

And I don't recall accusing you of being a racist, I merely questioned your assertions of demographic replacement.

Derbyshire

"

It doesn't justify a murder and I didn't say it did, this debate stemmed from Muslims being more intolerant of a liberal sex life than Christians. "

Yes, I know a few.

I didn't think this stemmed from which religion is more tolerant of swinging, I thought it all took off when you tried to imply that 'she had it coming for pushing demographic change'

Keep up, it's your argument afterall...

"

Is it?

Incidentally, I have known several CofE vicars who have recently been outed and jailed. Married family men some of them too! They may have been covered up in the past but they're under no protection from the law these days!

Apart from in Ireland, it would seem..."

Not sure about Ireland tbh. They have developed their own ultra-strict variant of Catholicism but given Ireland voted for gay marriage it seems the country is in open revolt against the thumbscrews of Catholicism which have screwed up so many lives with its special brand of guilt-centric dogma!

Hereford

Don't talk cock.

Really?

You did!

That's low.

No, you're totally misinterpreting what I wrote! Read what I said on its own terms and don't twist my words with your own strange idiosyncratic logic! "

I'm not. I had an agreement with my brother. I voted remain, he voted leave. Neither of us felt that European federalism was an issue for the left. I felt that remaining was the lesser of two evils, my brother took the "Tony Benn" _iew.

Neither of us is responsible for creating a climate where Nazism is acceptable.

By *ubble troubleCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Something's changed in this country

Unfortunately not.....they were always there.

They just needed an excuse to crawl out from under their rocks"

Spot on.

Don't talk cock.

Really?

You did!

That's low.

No, you're totally misinterpreting what I wrote! Read what I said on its own terms and don't twist my words with your own strange idiosyncratic logic!

I'm not. I had an agreement with my brother. I voted remain, he voted leave. Neither of us felt that European federalism was an issue for the left. I felt that remaining was the lesser of two evils, my brother took the "Tony Benn" _iew.

Neither of us is responsible for creating a climate where Nazism is acceptable."

Your words, not mine. I have not said anything like that. What I have said is that the vote for Brexit has driven another nail in the coffin of Jo Cox, adding horrific insult to fatal injury. It has also played into the hands of Mair, delivering the result Mair clearly wanted. To that extent it was a victory for the evil far-right.

But, the silver lining is we will rid ourselves of the yoke of a Brussels-centric dictatorship and we got rid of the most blunderingly incompetant and stupid Prime Minister together with the most loathesome cabinet in Britain's political history!

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

A whole life tariff, like bad child murderers and serial killers get. Fair enough I suppose, but surely society should take a proportion of the blame for this for failing to engage and listen to Mair's concern about the lack of white supremacy in the UK.

Jo Cox's husband's words of sympathy for the killer, rather than hatred were touching. I'm not sure if I'd have that kind of strength.

Manchester

" but surely society should take a proportion of the blame for this for failing to engage and listen to Mair's concern about the lack of white supremacy in the UK.

"

FFS not another one. Tell you what mate why don't you and the demented god squadder start an alternative to Fabswingers. Call it Fashswingers.

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

" but surely society should take a proportion of the blame for this for failing to engage and listen to Mair's concern about the lack of white supremacy in the UK.

FFS not another one. Tell you what mate why don't you and the demented god squadder start an alternative to Fabswingers. Call it Fashswingers. "

Read it again, sloooooooowly

Manchester

God I hope you were being sarcastic but if so, it was a bit bloody subtle.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

"

Do you follow?

Now you really have outed yourself as a white supremacist/Breitbarter.

Are you seriously saying that Jo Cox was personally responsible for organising the mass movement of ethnic groupings into a particular area ?

What did she do? But houses for them and bus them in?

You need to get your head out of the ultra right conspiracy websites and have a look at the real world.

"A whole life tariff, like bad child murderers and serial killers get. Fair enough I suppose, but surely society should take a proportion of the blame for this for failing to engage and listen to Mair's concern about the lack of white supremacy in the UK.

Jo Cox's husband's words of sympathy for the killer, rather than hatred were touching. I'm not sure if I'd have that kind of strength."

Fuck that.

Except your last two sentences, which I agree with.

Someone's been removing my posts..wonder who?

Anyway Mair was mentally ill ,his brother said he had a history of it..and if ya don't like it or understand what people not right in the head can do especially when denied proper treatment ....tuff shit...

"Someone's been removing my posts..wonder who?

Anyway Mair was mentally ill ,his brother said he had a history of it..and if ya don't like it or understand what people not right in the head can do especially when denied proper treatment ....tuff shit..."

That's interesting. Usually when there are threads on here about mental illness, people are at pains to stress that sufferers are just as normal as everyone else, not a danger to anyone, it should be treated like any other health problem, etc etc. Now you tell us that being mentally ill is a surefire path to being a murderer?

Genuine question. Do you sympathethise with his political _iews point?

The political murder of an elected member of parliament. The country opting for a future isolation stance. The rise of Donald Trump and his lackey Nigel Farrage. Marie Le Penn leading the polls in the French presidential race. I think we all should be worried!

Anyway Mair was mentally ill ,his brother said he had a history of it..and if ya don't like it or understand what people not right in the head can do especially when denied proper treatment ....tuff shit..."

It seems that the medics have pronounced Mr Mair as being sane that is he is able to make rational decisions and understand the consequences of those decisions.

However his life style and his final horrendous act of murder would suggest to me that all was not right with his mental health and in my _iew his actions were not those of someone who is in touch with reality.

It makes me puke when people who need help do stuff like this and the establishment just wash them away

Genuine question. Do you sympathethise with his political _iews point?

"

I would say that his _iews on life and society are odious at best and evil at worst. The days of reading books on the SS guide to choosing a mate and race guidelines are not the reading material of my choice nor I would suggest 99% of the population.

Glastonbury

Wow.

What an ugly thread

Oh his brother said, I take his brother was a qualified psychiatrist? He was assessed by a panel of psychiatrist who said he was of sane mind and knew right from wrong. He might of been ill or had depression but wasn't deemed to have sociopathic tendencies or personality disorder traits according to the panel.

Murder is murder, the motive and modus operandi should certainly impact on any sentence provided...

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I don't give him a thought, I rather think of Jo and her family.

I hope for them peace and even more love.

"Wow.

What an ugly thread "

Yep.

"Rot in jail you evil man!"

never heard of him

"Wow.

What an ugly thread "

stick a bag over it's head then

By *0tt0nSu3Woman  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 24/11/16 10:54:23]

London

"Wow.

What an ugly thread "

It is indeed.

I will quote one politician who said,

"The single biggest tribute we can pay to Jo and her life will be to confront those who wish to promote the hatred and division that led to her murder. "

In doing this, I agree with Courtney. This fabber's rantings should be ignored. That is the best way to stop this in this particular case.

This is vile. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

One of the worst threads I've seen in these forums, with some hideous _iews being expressed.

I am very surprised that some are able to continue posting.

Fuck Thomas Mair.

RIP Jo Cox

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

."

If you quoted any that were removed yours will go too

Derbyshire

"

"The single biggest tribute we can pay to Jo and her life will be to confront those who wish to promote the hatred and division that led to her murder. "

In doing this, I agree with Courtney. This fabber's rantings should be ignored. That is the best way to stop this in this particular case.

"

Aren't those contradictory though? And sometimes I worry that the second is awfully close to "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Answering them with measured responses, without getting drawn into their hate, allows them to show themselves up for what they truely are.

Mr ddc

Hinckley

"

Aren't those contradictory though? And sometimes I worry that the second is awfully close to "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Answering them with measured responses, without getting drawn into their hate, allows them to show themselves up for what they truely are.

Mr ddc "

I'm still waiting for him to reply to my measured response about 'demographic replacement'...I can't hold my breath for much longer

"

Mr ddc "

Normally I agree, measured responses are great and they raise the level of discussion. But with some people the attention is all they want - I'm not convinced the actual discussion is the primary goal. For those people I prefer to ignore. Especially when they are so open about exactly what they are looking to get out of the discussion, as was evidenced in this thread.

London

"

Mr ddc

Normally I agree, measured responses are great and they raise the level of discussion. But with some people the attention is all they want - I'm not convinced the actual discussion is the primary goal. For those people I prefer to ignore. Especially when they are so open about exactly what they are looking to get out of the discussion, as was evidenced in this thread."

Normally I would agree with you as well. In fact in normal circumstances I would've gone Bruce Lee on his arse.

However, in this case, it's better to let the person ramble on, show their true colours and let them hang themselves. At least two people called them out for what they are.

Let them shout like a constipated parrot in an empty room. As Courtney said, they just want attention. Except they're getting the wrong sort of attention....

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

treads like this.... however warped they become act as great filters....

especially the "humanity and compassion" test....

sometimes, prize arses just can't help being prize arses... and at least this way we get to see them out in the big world being prize arses!!!!

the phrase that springs to mind is that if you hand a person enough rope, they will eventually find a way to hang themselves with it....

Glastonbury

No good has come of it.

For all the heat a woman - partner and mother - is still dead.