FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who Creates 'Alpha Males'? part 2 (if I may be so presumptuous)

Who Creates 'Alpha Males'? part 2 (if I may be so presumptuous)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erbyDalesCpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

As you were, I'm still reading the other one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Meh

Derbyshire

"No that was genuinely a good example.

Our genes respond to the environment.

Your genes are partly responsible for your desire to behave unpleasantly online.

Your lack of intelligence (but deluded notion of cleverness) contribute to your constant pattern of becoming more and more offensive the longer a thread runs while simultaneously accusing others of the very same. "

Except I don't see that as a lack of intelligence. Frustration perhaps, possibly caused by Fab having a wildly different dynamic to what he is used to in real life, coupled with a little immaturity. But I do think there is a group of men who really do have much more success in clubs etc than on here, and I can see why they find that hard to deal with.

That isn't to say it isn't their problem, and totally their responsibility to deal with it, just that I can understand how that manifests itself.

Derbyshire

"Meh "

Tbf, that's probably a wiser sentiment

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"But I do think there is a group of men who really do have much more success in clubs etc than on here, and I can see why they find that hard to deal with."

That's doesn't make them alpha males. It just makes them bad profile/message writers.

Derbyshire

"But I do think there is a group of men who really do have much more success in clubs etc than on here, and I can see why they find that hard to deal with.

That's doesn't make them alpha males. It just makes them bad profile/message writers."

No, but if in the real world they haven't had to try very hard, Fab must be a very alien world to them.

"But I do think there is a group of men who really do have much more success in clubs etc than on here, and I can see why they find that hard to deal with.

That's doesn't make them alpha males. It just makes them bad profile/message writers.

No, but if in the real world they haven't had to try very hard, Fab must be a very alien world to them. "

That is Lecture# 3 of Pauly90's Christmas Lectures 2016

Lecture #3 - Words are dead - Are clubs the great leveller?

No, but if in the real world they haven't had to try very hard, Fab must be a very alien world to them. "

Hah, very true. Its how they deal with it that shows what type of man they are.

Derbyshire

"Are clubs the great leveller?"

Good lord, no.

I'd never dare start a thread in a club, we're always the ones hiding in the corner.

Derbyshire

"

Hah, very true. Its how they deal with it that shows what type of man they are."

I'm not a club goer so this is a genuine question, are there really that many men who are successful in clubs but not on here? From the threads I read, it seems that the majority who have no success on here probably don't have much success in clubs either. Which is why I'm always a bit skeptical about it being dished out as the standard advice.

"As you were, I'm still reading the other one

"

Catch me up- am in the bath!

I haven't that long before my toes go wrinkly!!

V

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I'm not a club goer so this is a genuine question, are there really that many men who are successful in clubs but not on here? From the threads I read, it seems that the majority who have no success on here probably don't have much success in clubs either. Which is why I'm always a bit skeptical about it being dished out as the standard advice. "

Most of the guys that go to my local club are not on fab well the regular ones that go...I find that most have the gift of the gab in clubs. I think you can show your personality more face to face

"I'm not a club goer so this is a genuine question, are there really that many men who are successful in clubs but not on here? From the threads I read, it seems that the majority who have no success on here probably don't have much success in clubs either. Which is why I'm always a bit skeptical about it being dished out as the standard advice. "

I could see it. We rarely play with single guys at clubs, but when we do I'm looking for someone I'm physically attracted to. In that respect it doesn't matter that they are shit at writing a profile or that they aren't good at chatting in messages. We talk in person a bit and if I'm attracted and they are then we have sex. One guy I was with at a club I wouldn't have looked twice at on here (his profile is nothing special...).

Anyway, the point is that I could see some guys who aren't successful here being more successful in clubs.

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

"I'm not a club goer so this is a genuine question, are there really that many men who are successful in clubs but not on here? From the threads I read, it seems that the majority who have no success on here probably don't have much success in clubs either. Which is why I'm always a bit skeptical about it being dished out as the standard advice.

I could see it. We rarely play with single guys at clubs, but when we do I'm looking for someone I'm physically attracted to. In that respect it doesn't matter that they are shit at writing a profile or that they aren't good at chatting in messages. We talk in person a bit and if I'm attracted and they are then we have sex. One guy I was with at a club I wouldn't have looked twice at on here (his profile is nothing special...).

Anyway, the point is that I could see some guys who aren't successful here being more successful in clubs."

We're all Jekyll and Hyde to some extents

Conversely there are those who are flamboyant and confident behind their screens, but wallflowers in a social situation

Derbyshire

"As you were, I'm still reading the other one

Catch me up- am in the bath!

I haven't that long before my toes go wrinkly!!

V"

Blimey I'm rubbish at summarising, not sure we have many definite answers. Try Epsom Salts, I'm sure that's meant to be good for wrinkly toes.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think I'm a delta male. I've always liked triangles.

Brighton - even Hove!

Although when a lady had an orgasm with me she kept shouting 'omega! OMEGA!!' so maybe I'm an Omega Man. OM for short. I can be all noise.

Brighton - even Hove!

I wish I was Pi Man and could keep going for ever and have some delicious fillings whilst doing so.

Derbyshire

Like Courtney says, plus clubs are probably more gender balanced than Fab, especially once one discounts the ones who wouldn't be good in either scenario. I can see how an alpha-type would be much more attractive in what is a much more NSA sex environment than the forums are.

Derbyshire

"I think I'm a Dairylea male. I've always liked triangles. "

Corrected that for you

Brighton - even Hove!

"I think I'm a Dairylea male. I've always liked triangles.

Corrected that for you

"

They never unwrap properly

Derbyshire

Corrected that for you

They never unwrap properly "

I have that problem with Mrs ddc, I swear some of the underwear she buys is designed to be impenetrable

Corrected that for you

They never unwrap properly "

You can buy tubs of it now.

Don't you have to throw your shit at each other?

Or something...

"Don't you have to throw your shit at each other?

Or something..."

Yep, and wave your willy around.

Or something...

Yep, and wave your willy around. "

Helicopter willy!?

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

Try hard?

Once the world of Fabs starts to feel like work, I'm off.

I quite enjoy the written word though.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Just found this and had a glance at the first thread.

Aren't alpha males the quietly confident, successful types that women prefer and men will turn to in a crisis situation?

Natural born leaders rather than guys who puff themselves up aiming to seem important?

The kind of man who can give a hug freely and then save you from a sabre tooth tiger in the next moment?

Yes, real men do hug

Or something...

Yep, and wave your willy around. "

last time I did that I ended up in Jersey....

"Just found this and had a glance at the first thread.

Aren't alpha males the quietly confident, successful types that women prefer and men will turn to in a crisis situation?

Natural born leaders rather than guys who puff themselves up aiming to seem important?

The kind of man who can give a hug freely and then save you from a sabre tooth tiger in the next moment?

Yes, real men do hug"

That's basically the definition I gave in the other thread, but then got a boring angry rant about how it was sexist to say that success was a trait of an alpha male, as there are successful women.

Yes, real men do hug"

But does that sort of man really exist?

Or something...

last time I did that I ended up in Jersey...."

New Jersey? Woke up this morning, got myself a gun....

Or something...

last time I did that I ended up in Jersey....

New Jersey? Woke up this morning, got myself a gun.... "

fecking hell.... I'll get my coat

Hereford

Yes, real men do hug

But does that sort of man really exist? "

There is no way of knoewing - saber tooth tigers are extinct....

Brighton - even Hove!

See? Fuck all to do with DairyLea! I knew it!

Yes, real men do hug

Not on here. He wouldn't have to be on here, due being knee deep in women already.

Yes, real men do hug

Not on here. He wouldn't have to be on here, due being knee deep in women already."

phew... sorry bit of a sweat on; just rescued a sabre tooth cat kitten from a tree (see what i did there?).... I would have got here sooner but I had to wade through a literal river of clunge just to get near my front door..... hi

Yes, real men do hug

Not on here. He wouldn't have to be on here, due being knee deep in women already.

phew... sorry bit of a sweat on; just rescued a sabre tooth cat kitten from a tree (see what i did there?).... I would have got here sooner but I had to wade through a literal river of clunge just to get near my front door..... hi "

My hero! *swoon*

Yes, real men do hug

phew... sorry bit of a sweat on; just rescued a sabre tooth cat kitten from a tree (see what i did there?).... I would have got here sooner but I had to wade through a literal river of clunge just to get near my front door..... hi "

Missed the bit where it said "quietly confident" eh Pauly?

Yes, real men do hug

phew... sorry bit of a sweat on; just rescued a sabre tooth cat kitten from a tree (see what i did there?).... I would have got here sooner but I had to wade through a literal river of clunge just to get near my front door..... hi

My hero! *swoon*"

that's right you swoon; whilst i use my manly () frame to brace your feather light delightfulness and prevent you from falling ..... I will remain stoic and silent throughout; rest assured, I am here.....

Hereford

Yes, real men do hug

Missed the bit where it said "quietly confident" eh Pauly?

"

IIIIIIT'S ME!

*Hooray*

(woof woof!)

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Yes, real men do hug

My hero! *swoon*

that's right you swoon; whilst i use my manly () frame to brace your feather light delightfulness and prevent you from falling ..... I will remain stoic and silent throughout; rest assured, I am here..... "

It's funny how people can mistake 'well-spoken' for 'nice'.

Glastonbury

When all you need is the air of Zeus with a dash of Hades.

Yes, real men do hug

My hero! *swoon*

that's right you swoon; whilst i use my manly () frame to brace your feather light delightfulness and prevent you from falling ..... I will remain stoic and silent throughout; rest assured, I am here.....

It's funny how people can mistake 'well-spoken' for 'nice'.

"

teach me the swagger Joe..... teach me the swagger.....!

Glastonbury

"teach me the swagger Joe..... teach me the swagger.....!"

One step ahead, dear boy.

See previous message.

"teach me the swagger Joe..... teach me the swagger.....!

See previous message.

"

Is this where we rut?

See previous message.

Is this where we rut? "

Can I watch?

See previous message.

Is this where we rut? "

Oh please rut boys. I need something fun to watch.

See previous message.

Is this where we rut?

Can I watch?"

Grantham

Yes, real men do hug

That's basically the definition I gave in the other thread, but then got a boring angry rant about how it was sexist to say that success was a trait of an alpha male, as there are successful women. "

Oh, both can be highly successful

See previous message.

Is this where we rut?

Can I watch?

"

https://youtu.be/ktvTqknDobU

Grantham

Yes, real men do hug

Yes I'd say so

Derbyshire

"See? Fuck all to do with DairyLea! I knew it! "

Real men aren't ashamed to admit to their love of soft creamy wedges

Grantham

Yes, real men do hug

There is no way of knoewing - saber tooth tigers are extinct...."

Bloomin' heck, you're quite right

Yes, real men do hug

Not on here. He wouldn't have to be on here, due being knee deep in women already."

Unless they are already taken.

Or dead after trying to hug a sabre tooth tiger

Grantham

"phew... sorry bit of a sweat on; just rescued a sabre tooth cat kitten from a tree (see what i did there?).... I would have got here sooner but I had to wade through a literal river of clunge just to get near my front door..... hi "

"See? Fuck all to do with DairyLea! I knew it!

"

I'm more partial to happy cow

I'm more partial to happy cow "

I thought happy cow went UNLOS?

Hereford

See previous message.

Is this where we rut? "

I think this is where you say:

"Nice beard....

Gives me something to hang onto!"

Grantham

A rutting thread?

Glastonbury

See previous message.

Is this where we rut?

Oh please rut boys. I need something fun to watch. "

Go on Porn Hub

Derbyshire

I'm more partial to happy cow "

I daren't say anything.

I'm leaving that one for Neoheretic to respond to - I was simply expecting a reference to a creamy wedgie

See previous message.

Is this where we rut?

Go on Porn Hub

"

You posted it? Awwwww Joe.... (you edited out the screaming right?)

See previous message.

Is this where we rut?

Can I watch?"

Get the baby oil ready.

Grantham

I started the thread

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

So in summation a male is alpha if he can fight an extinct beast, be succesful whilst waxing lyrically on many subjects, with the air of an ancient deity who fucked nymphs and a touch of a jaded brother but will go about it all quietly without bleating about being alpha on the internet? Good job there was a second thread to summarise the first.

Grantham

See previous message.

Is this where we rut?

Go on Porn Hub

You posted it? Awwwww Joe.... (you edited out the screaming right?)"

I can't find it if that helps?

Grantham

"So in summation a male is alpha if he can fight an extinct beast, be succesful whilst waxing lyrically on many subjects, with the air of an ancient deity who fucked nymphs and a touch of a jaded brother but will go about it all quietly without bleating about being alpha on the internet? Good job there was a second thread to summarise the first."

That's a wrap

Glastonbury

See previous message.

Is this where we rut?

Go on Porn Hub

You posted it? Awwwww Joe.... (you edited out the screaming right?)"

I left out the part where you cried for your mother, yes

"So in summation a male is alpha if he can fight an extinct beast, be succesful whilst waxing lyrically on many subjects, with the air of an ancient deity who fucked nymphs and a touch of a jaded brother but will go about it all quietly without bleating about being alpha on the internet? Good job there was a second thread to summarise the first."

Spot on pet.

See previous message.

Is this where we rut?

Go on Porn Hub

I left out the part where you cried for your mother, yes"

and that wide eyed look when you know.... you did the thing with the..... ..... next time you smudge my lipstick it's game over

Glastonbury

See previous message.

Is this where we rut?

Go on Porn Hub

I left out the part where you cried for your mother, yes

and that wide eyed look when you know.... you did the thing with the..... ..... next time you smudge my lipstick it's game over"

Reminds me of a verification I so lad:

Drama-free meet from a fit, willing deviant. The look of ecstasy on your face as I dove into your arse was exceptional. Whatcha doin' Monday? [DIAMONDJOE APPROVED]

"So in summation a male is alpha if he can fight an extinct beast, be succesful whilst waxing lyrically on many subjects, with the air of an ancient deity who fucked nymphs and a touch of a jaded brother but will go about it all quietly without bleating about being alpha on the internet? Good job there was a second thread to summarise the first.

That's a wrap "

Glad I peeked back in for this. That settles another thread nicely

I noticed my man posted in the first part of the thread. And yes I do consider him alpha. He protects his family and me, he's a typical mans man, but treats me like a princess, he's tall, he has tattoos. Alpha male shouldn't be considered as a negative thing as true alphas are protectors and real men. They don't treat woman like shit as suggested in the first post. Ok yes he is dominating at times and a little possessive but that's what I love and what turns on a girly girl like me.

By *r_PinkMan  over a year ago

london stratford

I am that man. At socials, I do fine, at clubs, I do more then fine. On here blankedy blank.... All my veris are from people I have met at clubs and socials.

I often wonder where I have gone wrong on here..... Apart from , I'm dyslexic and a nobhead.

» Add a new message to this topic