FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > men who share their wife do you love her?

men who share their wife do you love her?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omenlover OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Well i know in the swinging world 80% of men take a female friend as a couple to swingers and while cheating on their wives. But this question is directed to the genuine men that take their wife / serious partner to swingers. Do you actually love your wife. If so how can you share her and let her get degraded by other perverted men? And do you regret it after?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Interesting statistic, 80%. Upon what research is that based?

Birmingham

Most men take a female friend. Its not rocket science bbe

By *Carver-Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Well i know in the swinging world 80% of men take a female friend as a couple to swingers and while cheating on their wives. But this question is directed to the genuine men that take their wife / serious partner to swingers. Do you actually love your wife. If so how can you share her and let her get degraded by other perverted men? And do you regret it after?"

Well, aren't you precious. And trans women *are* women, you may want to correct your profile.

So no actual evidence or research.

Thought not.

Your experience differs from mine significantly.

I'll let you get back to the question though.

I'm sure when they wake up, some couples will have something to say on this.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You really don't understand it yet do you OP?

This is a ridiculous question, it's a liberating experience to love someone and share erotic intimate exposure together, even still I can imagine once your heart is set in stone for one another and each other's names are written binded as one for ever and always and are generally aware of the love you share for each other why should you not be able to spend your time together how ever you mutually agree, without been looked down on or placed in a certain light, once your in love and know from the heart you will be together forever, I personally don't know why you would want to be sexualy chained to only one person for your whole life, it's not even natural to be honest, and if it wasn't for the churches every one would have been fucking each other anyways, back in "urillgion" original, primitive, youngest form of natural nature do you think they where so restraint, I doubt so.

Do your your thing however regardless of ways of thinking or pathetic lables, do you think if they didn't they would be doing it, what a narrow minded thread

"This is a ridiculous question, it's a liberating experience to love someone and share erotic intimate exposure together, even still I can imagine once your heart is set in stone for one another and each other's names are written binded as one for ever and always and are generally aware of the love you share for each other why should you not be able to spend your time together how ever you mutually agree, without been looked down on or placed in a certain light, once your in love and know from the heart you will be together forever, I personally don't know why you would want to be sexualy chained to only one person for your whole life, it's not even natural to be honest, and if it wasn't for the churches every one would have been fucking each other anyways, back in "urillgion" original, primitive, youngest form of natural nature do you think they where so restraint, I doubt so.

Do your your thing however regardless of ways of thinking or pathetic lables, do you think if they didn't they would be doing it, what a narrow minded thread "

This

Short answer yes.. Yes I do. Obviously if I caught my parnter cheating I'd be devastated but we are very secure infact more secure than 'normal people ' in relationships. Why? Because we understand that we are attracted to other people..it's normal as much as we love each other. To live out our fantasys is amazing. To be deviant unhibited then to go home and embrace each other... erm.. where was in?... Yes I do

"I personally don't know why you would want to be sexualy chained to only one person for your whole life"

It's a mere suspicion but guys who think like this usually don't want to be. They just expect their female partners to be faithful, and they often "forget" to mention that they, themselves, aren't.

They look down on the women they are trying to shag, considering them sluts. But they shag them anyway, given half a chance, even though they think they are degrading the women in the process.

It's an odd way to think, in my view, but a lot of guys do seem to think that way. Far from all, fortunately.

I can see why a lot of couples only swing with other couples though, when some guys think like this.

Sorry I don't even know what point your where trying to get at

Thanks for your input

Your user name should be 'busty myth buster'

Thanks for your input

Myth busted!

Phew

"Sorry I don't even know what point your where trying to get at

Thanks for your input

Thanks for your input

Myth busted!

Phew "

Me?

My point was you said you don't know why anyone would want to be chained to one person for life. I said guys like the OP don't want to be, but they expect women to be faithful, otherwise they are slags, sluts and degraded.

He sees women as property, not equal partners in the relationship, which is why he asks why men allow their partners to do it, rather than realising it's a mutual decision made between a loving, committed couple (usually).

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

"Well i know in the swinging world 80% of men take a female friend as a couple to swingers and while cheating on their wives. But this question is directed to the genuine men that take their wife / serious partner to swingers. Do you actually love your wife. If so how can you share her and let her get degraded by other perverted men? And do you regret it after?"

So you are happy to join Fab and go to clubs to degrade the 20% of women that are part of a real couple?

I suggest you come back in 10 years when you have the maturity to understand people without judging them...

Thanks for your input

Thanks for your input

Myth busted!

Phew

Me?

My point was you said you don't know why anyone would want to be chained to one person for life. I said guys like the OP don't want to be, but they expect women to be faithful, otherwise they are slags, sluts and degraded.

He sees women as property, not equal partners in the relationship, which is why he asks why men allow their partners to do it, rather than realising it's a mutual decision made between a loving, committed couple (usually)."

But I was the one that originally said that so you'd put myself I'n the same category as the OP, okay all the there own

By *abydollxxWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham - Selly oak

This post

Thanks for your input

Thanks for your input

Myth busted!

Phew

Me?

He sees women as property, not equal partners in the relationship, which is why he asks why men allow their partners to do it, rather than realising it's a mutual decision made between a loving, committed couple (usually).

But I was the one that originally said that so you'd put myself I'n the same category as the OP, okay all the there own "

No, you don't see why people should be chained to one person for life whilst the OP apparently thinks the opposite (i.e. men can't love their wives if they'll share them). Totally different categories. Polar opposites.

I think you just wrote your original post sloppy and I got lost in translation, no harm done it's all love

"I think you just wrote your original post sloppy and I got lost in translation, no harm done it's all love "

No, I think you read it wrong.

Hopefully you've got the idea now.

"I think you just wrote your original post sloppy and I got lost in translation, no harm done it's all love

No, I think you read it wrong.

Hopefully you've got the idea now."

I absolutely agree! I did read it wrong!

So is NSA sex also degrading to men? or is that element strictly reserved for women?

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

Surely this has to be a wind up ?

I think the op has a problem with the definition of swinging

Must bring this thread to my wife's attention.

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple  over a year ago

home sweet home

1st question :

Yes, my husband loves me.

2nd question :

I don't get degraded by perverted men.

On question 2 you imply he's a perverted man, I like to clarify that he's not.

3rd question :

If there were regrets for either of us we wouldn't be swinging

MrsSB

"This is a ridiculous question, it's a liberating experience to love someone and share erotic intimate exposure together, even still I can imagine once your heart is set in stone for one another and each other's names are written binded as one for ever and always and are generally aware of the love you share for each other why should you not be able to spend your time together how ever you mutually agree, without been looked down on or placed in a certain light, once your in love and know from the heart you will be together forever, I personally don't know why you would want to be sexualy chained to only one person for your whole life, it's not even natural to be honest, and if it wasn't for the churches every one would have been fucking each other anyways, back in "urillgion" original, primitive, youngest form of natural nature do you think they where so restraint, I doubt so.

Do your your thing however regardless of ways of thinking or pathetic lables, do you think if they didn't they would be doing it, what a narrow minded thread "

Spot on!

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple  over a year ago

home sweet home

Now I have questions for you op

Do you consider cheating ok, but swinging wrong?

Do you love your partner?

Do you think anyone swinging is a perverted person? If so, are you a perverted man?

Do you regret sleeping with different men and women?

MrsSB

There is nothing degrading that I have seen take place in clubs. The swinging scene is all about people enjoying physical and sexual pleasure. This takes many forms from a husband and wife admitting others into thier relationship for a brief time to both stimulate and arouse thier feelings for each other.

I have seen and heard many men boasting about having affairs whilst in relationships and many of these affairs are with others who are also in relationships. But if these affairs are exposed it often causes irreparable damage to a relationship. Swinging where both parties consent, freely partake and enjoy the activities are often some of the strongest relationships I've seen. It's no way degrading or humiliating and only in the eyes of narrow minded bigoted people like the OP is it wrong.

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

Totally agree with all Dee's written.

Thanks goodness not all men think the same way but unfortunately, there are unquestionably some who, like the OP, have a very low opinion of women on this site (or in the lifestyle), yet nonetheless are hypocritically prepared to take advantage when they can.

It's sheer misogyny, further compounded by the belief that women 'belong' to their men. And IME that's a view perpetuated by the type of man who's found their way to Fab in the mistaken hope they'll be getting their leg over whenever they want with the women they actually despise. These are the men who lay on the flannel telling you how beautiful/sexy/desirable/amazing you are until you reject them at which point they revert to type and you suddenly (often just minutes later) become a fat/ugly/skanky/stuck-up (ha ha) bitch/whore/slag/cunt.

A more balanced thread might simply have asked how *either* party in an established couple reconcile their feelings for each other when either takes other sexual partners. *That* would have been a reasonable starting point for discussion ....

.... instead, the notion that men own women is offensive. And if you truly believe OP that women who enjoy the lifestyle are 'degraded' by 'perverted' men then why on earth are *you* here seeking to do just that? Why would you want to go anywhere near a woman you hold in such low esteem? What does that make you?

And the so-called statistic you quote is just plain ridiculous and presumably made up on the spot. Have you been conducting exit polls at clubs for many years ? .... no, thought not.

I do so its a yes from me

We both do what we feel we are ok with and what makes us feel good.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

The scary thing is I'm coming across more and more men with the OP's mindset in clubs now....I can't believe that other people can have such a low opioion of others....makes me question do I want to be apart of it any more...

The swinging world doesn't resume itself to gangbang or bukkake, which can be, indeed, very degrading toward women.

Wow

You ate judging people by your own morals and standards. It's sad how you view the people on here but you really have no idea what swinging is

Silly Billy....sorry to those named Billy

By *ureTemptationWoman  over a year ago

Off the grid

I'm guessing the OP (as a single guy) is referring to himself as a perverted man who degrades women.

The forum is a good filter isn't it?

"The scary thing is I'm coming across more and more men with the OP's mindset in clubs now....I can't believe that other people can have such a low opioion of others....makes me question do I want to be apart of it any more..."

The majority of men think like this. There's very few men that understand and appreciate what swinging is anymore.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"I'm guessing the OP (as a single guy) is referring to himself as a perverted man who degrades women.

The forum is a good filter isn't it? "

The OP is just a troll.

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

"I'm guessing the OP (as a single guy) is referring to himself as a perverted man who degrades women.

The forum is a good filter isn't it? "

....a VERY good filter!! There was me thinking we make a joint consensual decision to have group sex in clubs, and now I realise we're being used by perverts, damn...

Am sure no guy could make a female do something they dont wanna do!

"Am sure no guy could make a female do something they dont wanna do! "
I think some* (not all) women do it to keep mr happy,I've been in clubs on couples and some women look fed up and just look like they don't want to be there,I.e cinema in chams her fella was with a couple she sat there looking the other way not bothered so it's sad in that way if it happens.Obviously the op isn't in the scene and that's his views on things but I've been in the scene a while and when I met Mrs things changed,No male involvement is both what is agreed (not just by mr before you lot start) haha! Same with females for me I don't want anyone else apart from her,for a swinging site that's rare but it's the way we are and like it and if we do see a unicorn/girl/woman/lady we like on all levels and she likes us that's fine but we can take it or leave it and we're only here really because Mrs likes the forums so everyone is different and maybe the op might be right from what he has seen with he's own eyes who knows,but it's the chat rooms it's open to debate and it's good to talk

"Am sure no guy could make a female do something they dont wanna do! I think some* (not all) women do it to keep mr happy,I've been in clubs on couples and some women look fed up and just look like they don't want to be there,I.e cinema in chams her fella was with a couple she sat there looking the other way not bothered so it's sad in that way if it happens.Obviously the op isn't in the scene and that's his views on things but I've been in the scene a while and when I met Mrs things changed,No male involvement is both what is agreed (not just by mr before you lot start) haha! Same with females for me I don't want anyone else apart from her,for a swinging site that's rare but it's the way we are and like it and if we do see a unicorn/girl/woman/lady we like on all levels and she likes us that's fine but we can take it or leave it and we're only here really because Mrs likes the forums so everyone is different and maybe the op might be right from what he has seen with he's own eyes who knows,but it's the chat rooms it's open to debate and it's good to talk "
and yes I love my Mrs very much and no other man is touching her ever! Maybe a doc or surgeon dentist haha!! That's just the alpha in me and my views is that's my woman and I'm more old traditional gent that your with that one person and you look after them.Yes we're on a swinging site haha!!

"...

I think some* (not all) women do it to keep mr happy,I've been in clubs on couples and some women look fed up and just look like they don't want to be there,I.e cinema in chams her fella was with a couple she sat there looking the other way not bothered so it's sad in that way if it happens.

the op might be right from what he has seen with he's own eyes who knows,but it's the chat rooms it's open to debate and it's good to talk "

It's true. I went to many different clubs with my partner and the amount of couples we saw where the woman clearly wasn't interested was a bit sickening really. The men were oblivious and just fucked them anyway.

I really do think that the percentage of true, mutually happy and involved couples is very low.

The OP may have phrased it in a way to get a reaction but people need to realise that this attitude exists.

Whats degrading about sharing the person you love...

This is got to be a joke thread surely, oh wait the married couples are in love and having fun together.... yet the guys cheating on wife and taking a single is not in question Haha yeah ok what an arse, and agree with other post I think any chance of meets has gone seriously out of the window.

It's bizarre that even some couples seem to agree with the ops sentiment !

Wtf is happening to swinging and people's perception of it ?

I haven't been in the forums much of late and threads like this are the reason why .

"It's bizarre that even some couples seem to agree with the ops sentiment !

Wtf is happening to swinging and people's perception of it ?

I haven't been in the forums much of late and threads like this are the reason why .

"

I was thinking you had been tied up ansd maybe drowning in cum somewhere.. or kidnapped by perverted aliens..

Well, well,well... I'm not sure which clubs you frequent but the ones we go tend to be mainly real couples that are married or in long term relationships and as a real shocker tonyou they actually go there TOGETHER.

We both go together, never take another woman pretending to be a couple. MrsJ does not get used and certainly never degraded. We love each other more than you'd ever believe. We have more trust than I reckon most 'normal' couples which enables us to swing without any jealousy.

We would both be devastated if either of us ever became unfaithful, ie seeing someone behind their backs but why would either of us ever to tempted? We can enjoy sex with others together in a group.

You OP are obviously on the wrong site and guess just looking for a quick shag while your wife is totally unaware of your presence here.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Well fed troll or scary example of neanderthal thinking?

I don't think I care - refusing to engage either way.

"...

It's true. I went to many different clubs with my partner and the amount of couples we saw where the woman clearly wasn't interested was a bit sickening really. The men were oblivious and just fucked them anyway.

I really do think that the percentage of true, mutually happy and involved couples is very low.

The OP may have phrased it in a way to get a reaction but people need to realise that this attitude exists."

Seriously we've NEVER witnessed this. If anything we noticed the ladies taking the lead. When we go to a club it is MrsJ that gives me 'the eye' if she's keen to play.

By *ovely_and_HimselfCouple  over a year ago

North of Derby

And once again, the forum provides that extra filter

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"You really don't understand it yet do you OP?

I remember where I've seen the name now. This is the guy who can't get a meet on here but claims women are all over him at clubs.

"

He is, but he is also the guy who has never been to a club:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/support/572818

{shrugs}

OP: I'm not sure about your statistics, attitude or stereotypes, but Yes, I love her, No, I don't regret it and No, I don't think sex is perverted or degrading.

Try this thread:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/564872

Mr ddc

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I just think you are all perverts!

I of course include myself in that

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Sad that some men think like this...I am not used or abused. I actually enjoy playing.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

OP I'm confused still...you started a thread within the last week asking for advice on visiting a club for the first time as a single guy, so are you basing your "statistics" on perhaps a single visit, or possibly not having visited one at all?

Either way your suggestion that women are somehow degraded by going to clubs with their loving partners is both insulting and wide of the mark. I regularly attend clubs with my partner and can honestly say that it's a liberating and bond strengthening experience that leaves us both with smiles on our faces for days afterwards when we have a particularly good night. It's anything but degrading to either of us.

The fact that you OP are noticeable by your absence from this thread since starting it, once again (as with all the others you start) suggests that you are nothing but a troll out to provoke reaction - perhaps it's time to find another sandpit to go play in.

[Removed by poster at 23/11/16 08:26:26]

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Q1. Yes.

Q2. Easily But I've never known her to feel degraded.

Q3 No.

As for the opening statement? Complete bollox.

In over seven years swinging together and I (Mr) have been in and out of the lifestyle since the 80's we have met a few cheating guys with FB's. However as a percentage of the genuine couples we have met it would be well into single figures.

80% ? My arse.

Deluded

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I took a wife to a club and she liked the experience so much that the next time we went she convinced her hubby to take time off work too so that he could come as well.

I have no idea if this puts me in the OP's 80% but there was no degrading of anyone

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Weirdly OP... I think your username is misleading...

"Weirdly OP... I think your username is misleading..."
I have to agree ??

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

mate dont you think its time to give it a rest .the little green arrow next to your name speaks for itself.first you claim that woman are all over you at clubs but why not on here.then you ask for advise on going to a club for the first time and now because you are bitter you try to get a reaction from genuine couples on here.you do realise there are girls on here looking for sex so why not try and " get some" and leave the trolling for a gaming site or something like regular kids. .

Love and sex are 2 different things but do go hand in hand in a relationship, so if a husband enjoys seeing his wife enjoying herself then it's all good

This

Simple....we don't meet people like the OP that hold such bullshit views

There's nothing degrading about it, quite the opposite

Not sure the Op knows what swinging is

"You really don't understand it yet do you OP? "

Well said girl ! ! !

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

OP

You've never been in a club you were asking about it a few days ago on here.

Complete bollocks based on zero knowledge.

'Green arrow' is a useful tool for these kind of posters. As is 'Block'

Pulls up the chair and gets the popcorn

The tragedy is, we won't get to see theOP come back and defend his bullshit and enjoy the backtracking faster than a politician at election time.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Op

Ha ha ha

That is all

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

Hmm...26

Says it all

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Haven't seen the rest of the messages but would strongly suggest you quit fab and get yourself on Tinder! Some of the nicest people I know are couples on fab! Emotionally faithful to their partners - sexually adventurous!! Monogamy isn't for everyone!

What a weird question! I'll let Ginger answer for himself.

I take my wife swinging.

Yes I love her. I married her shortly after we first swung.

I share her with respectful men.

I don't let her be degraded.

I'm not a pervert and nor are the men we play with.

I've never regretted the amazing experiences we have shared.

"...

The OP may have phrased it in a way to get a reaction but people need to realise that this attitude exists.

Seriously we've NEVER witnessed this. If anything we noticed the ladies taking the lead. When we go to a club it is MrsJ that gives me 'the eye' if she's keen to play. "

We may have noticed this very occasionally, but equally have seen (and met) more couples where the female is clearly the driver and the male less interested.

This is not pervasive by any means and the conclusion that true, mutually happy and involved are low in numbers is clearly rubbish.

Do your your thing however regardless of ways of thinking or pathetic lables, do you think if they didn't they would be doing it, what a narrow minded thread

This "

"Well i know in the swinging world 80% of men take a female friend as a couple to swingers and while cheating on their wives. But this question is directed to the genuine men that take their wife / serious partner to swingers. Do you actually love your wife. If so how can you share her and let her get degraded by other perverted men? And do you regret it after?

1st question :

Yes, my husband loves me.

2nd question :

I don't get degraded by perverted men.

On question 2 you imply he's a perverted man, I like to clarify that he's not.

3rd question :

If there were regrets for either of us we wouldn't be swinging

MrsSB "

I'm a pervert and my wife loves it !!!

[Removed by poster at 23/11/16 09:55:22]

Off the grid

"...

I think some* (not all) women do it to keep mr happy,I've been in clubs on couples and some women look fed up and just look like they don't want to be there,I.e cinema in chams her fella was with a couple she sat there looking the other way not bothered so it's sad in that way if it happens.

the op might be right from what he has seen with he's own eyes who knows,but it's the chat rooms it's open to debate and it's good to talk

The OP may have phrased it in a way to get a reaction but people need to realise that this attitude exists."

I've seen a single woman who played with a guy in a club look utterly bored to tears during play with a random guy she met in there.

Felt so sorry for her but equally couldn't understand why she didn't stop play if she felt like that?

And I do wonder about the guy who was quite happy to keep fucking her without even noticing the expression on her face.

Off the grid

(And out of 4-5 club visits that's the only time I've seen that. All the couples look like they are both having a great time. Except the nervous ones - that tend to look fairly equally nervous. Bless 'em.)

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

As always with these questions some men in swinging love their wives and some don't.

I think op that you misunderstand the dynamic in many swinging relationships and that most women have autonomy within them.

Edinburgh

Okay I'm not sure what's happened to everyone today but it's not cool to be abusive, regardless of other people's views!

"As always with these questions some men in swinging love their wives and some don't.

I think op that you misunderstand the dynamic in many swinging relationships and that most women have autonomy within them.

"

As usual, well said.

Aberdeen

"Okay I'm not sure what's happened to everyone today but it's not cool to be abusive, regardless of other people's views! "
abusive lol thats a bit of a strong word to throwing out there.the guy is a clear troll and people are calling him out on it theres nothing abusive about it unless iv missed a post but cant find anything abusive.

Edinburgh

"Okay I'm not sure what's happened to everyone today but it's not cool to be abusive, regardless of other people's views!

abusive lol thats a bit of a strong word to throwing out there.the guy is a clear troll and people are calling him out on it theres nothing abusive about it unless iv missed a post but cant find anything abusive.

"

Name calling, in a derogatory fashion, is abusive. The best thing to do with trolls is to ignore them.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Okay I'm not sure what's happened to everyone today but it's not cool to be abusive, regardless of other people's views! abusive lol thats a bit of a strong word to throwing out there.the guy is a clear troll and people are calling him out on it theres nothing abusive about it unless iv missed a post but cant find anything abusive.

"

Neither can I.

Edinburgh

"Okay I'm not sure what's happened to everyone today but it's not cool to be abusive, regardless of other people's views! abusive lol thats a bit of a strong word to throwing out there.the guy is a clear troll and people are calling him out on it theres nothing abusive about it unless iv missed a post but cant find anything abusive.

Neither can I."

Perhaps that's because I removed the post...

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

What a stupid pathietic question from such a young boy with nothing on his profile who obviously hasn't experienced the joys of swinging

Us women don't get degraded by perverts

We are of our own mind and have fun with who we want

It's our choice even tho our husbands love us

Aberdeen

Neither can I.

Perhaps that's because I removed the post...

"

then perhaps you could explain a little and let others judge for themselves.again i dont know what was posted as it was censored but this is great Britain i suppose ....the land of easily offended .

A couple of weeks ago there was a thread asking people what the definition of fabicide was.

Well this is a perfect example of how to commit fabicide.

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

It beggars belief the fucknuts that post on here thinking they have something klever to say that will get a reaction. Well here's some news. This is a swingers site! There's a lot of swingers on here and none of them give a toss what you say.

I don't share my wife. She's not a piece of property.

My wife and I enjoy sex that involves others at times. That's all..

"Some of the nicest people I know are couples on fab! Emotionally faithful to their partners - sexually adventurous!! Monogamy isn't for everyone! "

Exactly this, love and sex are not one and the same.

I wouldn't say in couples but I have come across a lot of single men who just think because as a single woman going to a club that we are just pieces of meet and have come across them...It's sad that people can have this mindset....

Why are some people even on sites like this?!

"I don't share my wife. She's not a piece of property.

My wife and I enjoy sex that involves others at times. That's all.."

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Sparkhill? 'they all know me'

Silly question really...

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"I wouldn't say in couples but I have come across a lot of single men who just think because as a single woman going to a club that we are just pieces of meet and have come across them...It's sad that people can have this mindset...."

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Well i know in the swinging world 80% of men take a female friend as a couple to swingers and while cheating on their wives.

But this question is directed to the genuine men that take their wife / serious partner to swingers. Do you actually love your wife. If so how can you share her and let her get degraded by other perverted men? And do you regret it after?"

a) that 1st stat in the 1st paragraph is complete rubbish.....

b) i know you are looking at going to clubs.... if you take the attitude in that what you think of couples in the 2nd paragraph, you are going to be given very very short shrift.....

and then you honestly wonder why you struggle on a swinging site...... really!!!

you may be being honest, and i have heard people like you say that in clubs, but funny enough they also tend to be the people who complain, because that attitude does tend to come across...

"I wouldn't say in couples but I have come across a lot of single men who just think because as a single woman going to a club that we are just pieces of meet and have come across them...It's sad that people can have this mindset...."

Meat not meet

This "

Oohhhh boy, knew this would be a heated one once I woke up properly! Some people though!

I wrote a great long reply but have decided to save it for the Pauly90 Christmas Lectures 2016...

...so OP in the words of Reginald D Hunter... "Do what you do best".. and perhaps not worry about others so much. Peace.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I wrote a great long reply but have decided to save it for the Pauly90 Christmas Lectures 2016...

...so OP in the words of Reginald D Hunter... "Do what you do best".. and perhaps not worry about others so much. Peace."

By *XMandMXxCouple  over a year ago

swindon

"Some of the nicest people I know are couples on fab! Emotionally faithful to their partners - sexually adventurous!! Monogamy isn't for everyone!

Exactly this, love and sex are not one and the same. "

Indeed! Totally agree with all of this.

Birmingham

Sorry ladies this question is for men. I understand most women here are upset but you know what they say " always think before making a decision" once your men see bigger tits and a tighter pussy they will never be attracted to you anymore.

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

he's 26 years old people a child in the grand scheme of things so lets not go to hard on him hay .

op I will say this you used the word degraded which tells me your a child with a child like view of sex . all I can say is this sex between consenting adults is not degrading in fact no sex between consenting adults is degrading .

your young you have a mixed up view of sex degrading sex is forced sex where a person has no choice due to them being used by another with out there consent or coerced into a sex act out through desperation because of there life circumstances at the time .

everyone a swinging club is participating in consensual sex which can not be degrading sex so no one is being degrade that point alone makes your question and your thinking behind it totally relevant.

By *ougar_n_TILFCouple  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

"Sorry ladies this question is for men. I understand most women here are upset but you know what they say " always think before making a decision" once your men see bigger tits and a tighter pussy they will never be attracted to you anymore. "

Careful OP, The gay guy that verified you might think the same thing when he next sees a bigger dick than yours.

Although he's unlikely to meet a bigger one.

[Removed by poster at 23/11/16 13:51:10]

"Sorry ladies this question is for men. I understand most women here are upset but you know what they say " always think before making a decision" once your men see bigger tits and a tighter pussy they will never be attracted to you anymore. "

That shows how little you know about people in a relationship, and your teenage view of them.

There is far more to be attracted to about my wife that the size of her 'tits or her tight pussy' as you so eloquently put it. So no, bigger tits or a tighter pussy won't stop me fancying the pants off her. Get real!

If you stopped viewing women in this juvenile way then perhaps your success rate might improve here.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

can i offer you some advice for your own good... think of it as someone who had been doing this a bit longer than you.. and from an "old man"

"when you are in a hole.... stop digging!!!".....

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

sorry fella I was willing to put your post down to you being young. now I have you down as a troll so from now on your on your own fella I will not waste my breath on forum post I consider to be based around trolling the community .

my advice to others would be to let this post die you no the rules down feed the trolls that way they die off sooner rather than later .

Forum Mod

East Sussex

This is why I only let Mr N out if he leaves his glasses at home

"It beggars belief the fucknuts that post on here thinking they have something klever to say that will get a reaction. Well here's some news. This is a swingers site! There's a lot of swingers on here and none of them give a toss what you say. "

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Why should the ladies be prevented from answering? As they have so eloquently done so far? As for the rest of your latest post...the only thing being insulting and degrading round here OP is you. So really do think it's time you closed down your laptop and to use your own phrase "always think before making a decision" which in your case would translate to "always think before deciding to post derogatory and insulting remarks designed to attract attention" - take that away and apply it and you may find you get a warmer welcome in future.

after as string of fairly moronic and insulting posts from you, that is the most moronic so far..are you just trying to get a reaction?

its fucking sad that there are still men out there that have this mind set towards women...I've always attracted the alpha male and there are some very old fashioned views...hypocrites it's ok for them to shag about but god forbid the woman does...

OP, I could explain it, but I can't be arsed

By *rit_Ind_cplCouple  over a year ago

Barking

Yes, even more since she found out I was swinging alone! She has now followed and joined fab with me.

As for other men, yes if they are gentlemen, that we met beforehand. As for swinging with total strangers well same rules apply. Look good, smell good and behave politely may get you somewhere.

How can you see that a pussy is tighter?

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"Sorry ladies this question is for men. I understand most women here are upset but you know what they say " always think before making a decision" once your men see bigger tits and a tighter pussy they will never be attracted to you anymore.

sorry fella I was willing to put your post down to you being young. now I have you down as a troll so from now on your on your own fella I will not waste my breath on forum post I consider to be based around trolling the community .

my advice to others would be to let this post die you no the rules down feed the trolls that way they die off sooner rather than later ."

Agreed. Not feeding the troll but topping up the block list.

"Sorry ladies this question is for men. I understand most women here are upset but you know what they say " always think before making a decision" once your men see bigger tits and a tighter pussy they will never be attracted to you anymore.

How can you see that a pussy is tighter? "

oh god don't ask him that! he'll answer with some revolting description of how he can tell..fom his numerous club visits!

By *ustMe06Woman  over a year ago

...the naughty spot.

By *nterracial2Couple  over a year ago

Ribble Valley

So OP, you've clearly got a very skewed version of swinging.

You must ask yourself are you degrading women during a meet? If so, then do you feel as though you should be playing any part in swinging at all?

Love isn't just about a monogamous physical relationship. It's about emotions and keeping them in tune with each other. So in answer to your question if you were degrading my wife you probably wouldn't get out without a few bruises (from my wife may I add!).

For us as a couple we emotionally feel each other's pleasure, yes, we probably feel a tad jealousy sometimes, but if you can't overcome that with the pleasure of each other's satisfaction whilst swinging, then it really isn't for you.

I urge you to rethink your mentality about swinging, it's not just bedding another mans wife for your own selfish pleasure!

I prefer small boobs.

My attraction to my wife is partially physical, mostly emotional.

I'm a good example of how wrong you are. Women don't really interest me. Certainly not as much as men do.

I can struggle to perform with women. I don't struggle with my wife. She reaches for me and I'm instantly aroused.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I'm only posting so I can follow, it's a slow day in Topsy world.

London

I prefer small boobs.

I'm a good example of how wrong you are. Women don't really interest me. Certainly not as much as men do.

I can struggle to perform with women. I don't struggle with my wife. She reaches for me and I'm instantly aroused. "

That's made my day, what a powerful yet simple statement to make about absolute love. Thank you.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

My goodness I love and adore my wife. And I am happy when someone I love is having a great time.

That great time does not have to be with me. Why would I prevent her from exploring her sexuality and desires? And why do some people feel that not allowing such freedom is a sign of "love" ?

Absolutely, love her to bits, always will,and that'll never change.

I prefer small boobs.

I can struggle to perform with women. I don't struggle with my wife. She reaches for me and I'm instantly aroused.

That's made my day, what a powerful yet simple statement to make about absolute love. Thank you."

You're welcome.

It's something, I'm sorry to say, the op clearly has never known.

Why are we being degraded? We do have a choice and we do also like sex.

I don't feel degraded by having sex with a man. He enjoys my body and I enjoy his.

By *uddiesforusCouple  over a year ago

East Yorks

I know who I go home with and tell them I love them before i close my eyes,

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Wow, what an interesting thread and great for more blocking.

I haven't read all of it but I really can't believe the OP refers to women in the scene as being degraded

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

What the fuck ??? Lol

"

How can you see that a pussy is tighter? "

When you take Felix down the pub and he never stands his round?

Op. no he doesn't love her. He's trying to get her out of his hair for a short time.

*all sarcasm just like your original post.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

The OP as no comphrension of swinging, so joins a swinging site

Smart move!

"The OP as no comphrension of swinging, so joins a swinging site

Smart move! "

Does seem to be happening a lot lately.

We think you've just guaranteed that you will never get a meet off that profile via Fab

Wait for Pauly90's Christmas Lecture #2 - Swingles, who pushes?

There will be 3 lectures this year

Lecture #1 - Community - How come I ended up with a label?

Lecture #2 - Swingles, who pushes? - Who let single people into the playground?

Lecture #3 - Words are dead - Are clubs the great leveller?

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"..I've always attracted the alpha male..."

There's definitely a whole new thread idea there...

Give me a mo

"Sorry ladies this question is for men. I understand most women here are upset but you know what they say " always think before making a decision" once your men see bigger tits and a tighter pussy they will never be attracted to you anymore..."

Sorry OP, but it isn't Mrs ddc's tit's & pussy that I love the most. She's so much more than that.

I hope one day you find something similar too, so that you can finally understand.

Mr ddc

By *ick RapidMan  over a year ago

coventry

You all missed the point

We are humans

Not swans

We are programmed to be attracted to attractive people to bread

Simple

The church says you should have a wife and be faithful

What's religion ?

Is that too deep for you all ?

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

What's degrading about giving your wife to another man to share her ?

London

"What's degrading about giving your wife to another man to share her ?

"

That would be the 'giving' bit. Men don't own women.

What the fuck ??? Lol"

lucky for me I have both then..what a stupid comment.

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

"What's degrading about giving your wife to another man to share her ?

That would be the 'giving' bit. Men don't own women."

Giving was his word of choice not mine

You don't share people, you share possessions.

Glasgow

"Totally agree with all Dee's written.

Thanks goodness not all men think the same way but unfortunately, there are unquestionably some who, like the OP, have a very low opinion of women on this site (or in the lifestyle), yet nonetheless are hypocritically prepared to take advantage when they can.

It's sheer misogyny, further compounded by the belief that women 'belong' to their men. And IME that's a view perpetuated by the type of man who's found their way to Fab in the mistaken hope they'll be getting their leg over whenever they want with the women they actually despise. These are the men who lay on the flannel telling you how beautiful/sexy/desirable/amazing you are until you reject them at which point they revert to type and you suddenly (often just minutes later) become a fat/ugly/skanky/stuck-up (ha ha) bitch/whore/slag/cunt.

A more balanced thread might simply have asked how *either* party in an established couple reconcile their feelings for each other when either takes other sexual partners. *That* would have been a reasonable starting point for discussion ....

.... instead, the notion that men own women is offensive. And if you truly believe OP that women who enjoy the lifestyle are 'degraded' by 'perverted' men then why on earth are *you* here seeking to do just that? Why would you want to go anywhere near a woman you hold in such low esteem? What does that make you?

And the so-called statistic you quote is just plain ridiculous and presumably made up on the spot. Have you been conducting exit polls at clubs for many years ? .... no, thought not. "

Couldn't agree more. Misogyny is everywhere, even supposedly sex positive environments like this one.

Glasgow

"Totally agree with all Dee's written.

And the so-called statistic you quote is just plain ridiculous and presumably made up on the spot. Have you been conducting exit polls at clubs for many years ? .... no, thought not. "

Couldn't agree more. Misogyny is everywhere, even supposedly sex positive environments like this one.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

The OP has been to one club and is now an expert oh the ethics of swinging? Quick learner!

Seriously though, does anyone detect a smidge of jealousy in the OP? "Happy couples can't be happy if the man 'allows' me to shag his woman. Why can't I be like that? Whyyyyyyyyy?"

Off the grid

"You all missed the point

We are humans

Not swans

We are programmed to be attracted to attractive people to bread

Simple

The church says you should have a wife and be faithful

What's religion ?

Is that too deep for you all ?"

But bread is attractive to swans.

(sorry)

By *ango0505Woman  over a year ago

Dumfries

[Removed by poster at 23/11/16 20:50:03]

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

When you mature you will understand that when you love someone else you allow them the freedom they want in life. You cannot truly love a person and bind them or restrict them to yourself.

We swing as a couple Garry enjoys seeing me enjoy being pleasured by other men almost as much as I do, and I enjoy seeing Garry being pleasured by other women as much as he does.

You might think swinging is perverted but if so why are you on here.

Do I regret it after no, does Garry regret it after no if we did we would not swing.

Nothing about being 'degrading' here.... we are a genuine married couple of 18 years, and both love each other dearly, this is just a little something extra for us both.

Oh and I loooove to see Mrs M being intimate with someone else

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Trip trap springs to mind

Hey all you married dudes...

Does it go something like this:

[news anchor]

"Up next, can more sex lead to a healthier & happier-"

*wife changes channel*

/joke. aha.

"Swinging" Let me Google that for you.....

"Well i know in the swinging world 80% of men take a female friend as a couple to swingers and while cheating on their wives. But this question is directed to the genuine men that take their wife / serious partner to swingers. Do you actually love your wife. If so how can you share her and let her get degraded by other perverted men? And do you regret it after?

"Swinging" Let me Google that for you....."

meant to add

Ginge x

"Hey all you married dudes...

[news anchor]

*wife changes channel*

/joke. aha. "

Lol. Aren't you adorable

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

We think that everyone should just block the op as he wouldn't want to be guilty of degrading any of the ladies on fab so by blocking him will safe guard him . As mother used to say we need to protect those that are not of sound mind

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

Obviously you don't grasp the meaning & etiquette of swinging yet & until you do you won't understand, I love my wife to bits & we swing for our own enjoyment not because I demand her to do this to please me.

We eat when hungry & fuck when horny these are natural desires which everybody has & swinging is just an extension of these desires that we choose as a couple to practise with other people.

If Kim wants dirty sex with one or a group of people its through her own choosing so why is this degrading to her, I take it you are very new to swinging so I can forgive your ignorance in the matter.

"Hey all you married dudes...

[news anchor]

*wife changes channel*

/joke. aha.

Lol. Aren't you adorable "

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman  over a year ago

Bathwyche

Degraded?

Really Op?

Good luck getting meets here on in....

"Degraded?

Really Op?

Good luck getting meets here on in...."

There's plenty more desperate men. He'll be ok.

"We think that everyone should just block the op as he wouldn't want to be guilty of degrading any of the ladies on fab so by blocking him will safe guard him . As mother used to say we need to protect those that are not of sound mind "
already have lol.

Birmingham

So everyone is having a go at me for speaking up against degrading women but nobody cares when in the bedroom their women get degraded infront of em. It makes them cum quick when they see their women get called sluts and stuff.

Well, aren't you precious. And trans women *are* women, you may want to correct your profile."

u being serious lad

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

What is more degrading? Sharing or cheating on them?

I share mine and love her more than ever now we have this lifestyle

London

"So everyone is having a go at me for speaking up against degrading women but nobody cares when in the bedroom their women get degraded infront of em. It makes them cum quick when they see their women get called sluts and stuff."

You've not read any of the posts, have you.

Nobody is being degraded.

By *i_gonesMan  over a year ago

nr fakenham

Stupid question from someone who does not understand swinging!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"So everyone is having a go at me for speaking up against degrading women but nobody cares when in the bedroom their women get degraded infront of em. It makes them cum quick when they see their women get called sluts and stuff."

Degrading women is a terrible thing and you should speak up against it. However you have misunderstood how swinging works for many people and that most of the women aren't being degraded.

A woman who enjoys sex with multiple partners and participates consensually in swinging isn't being degraded. A woman who is trafficked into the sex industry is. There's a big difference.

By *ade_of_StarsCouple  over a year ago

Whitburn

You understand that this is slut shaming and objectification? You're removing a woman's right to enjoy degradation play. You're making the woman nothing more than the property of the man in your scenario.

You claim to love women but your entitlement and poor attempt at empathy simply proves that you disrespect and patronise woman as a whole. You're demonstrating a much more damaging attitude than anyone else on here.

Get out there. Educate yourself. Maybe learn something.

By *itzimadCouple  over a year ago

harwich

the original basis for a man defending his woman against any other males is a very basic thing througout the animals that inhabit this planet no male man or stag wants to raise any ofspring that dont carry his genes some species go as far as killing rivals ofspring

but now we have devloped virtually fool proof contraception this idea is outdated and sex can safely be recreational personally i like variety and see no reason that she shouldnt

My boyfriend loves me, we trust each other 1000%, I've never been degraded by any perverted men since we have started swinging.

Nope neither of us regret anything

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Op i think you need to go have a talk with yourself. You obviously have no clue

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"

Interesting statistic, 80%. Upon what research is that based?"

Sydney institute is my guess.

Going back to your original post op:

I swing with my wife.

We both enjoy it.

We avoid people like you who see it as degrading.

I love her with all my heart.

I don't regret the fun we have and not does she.

The men we share seem pretty grateful to be invited to join us and respectful of us and our relationship.

For centuries some believed the earth was flat, even today and faced with the evidence of pictures of a beautiful blue planet from space, some still choose to believe it's flat.

Sometimes you've just got to let people carry on believing what they want to.

The Op is simply in the 'flat earth believing' stage of his sexual maturity. Maybe one day he'll start to understand a wider perspective, but if not....that's ok.

I often wonder why some people actually choose to join a swinging site.