FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > News flash!

News flash!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Love a good news flash! What was the last one you remember? And what do you expect to see in the future? I'm expecting some kind of attempt upon Trump.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

If Trump goes a hundred days into his presidency without an attempt on his life it will be a bloody miracle.....

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

" Love a good news flash! What was the last one you remember? And what do you expect to see in the future? I'm expecting some kind of attempt upon Trump. "
#

I'm just hoping Re: trump. but then they'd better go for VP too as I don't want him running my country either.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I fully expected a graphic description of your latest poo.

I'm not sure who should be more ashamed...

Good news... um... I'll come back to this!

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"And as things fell apart nobody paid much attention"

Glastonbury

Death of Diana

Enniskillen

Arab Spring

Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand

Deaths = good newsflash

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"We interupt this broadcast to inform you that...I have a very nice piece of chocolate to nibble on..."

Fabville

"If Trump goes a hundred days into his presidency without an attempt on his life it will be a bloody miracle....."

...and a disappointment...

By *itchcockMan  over a year ago

London

I expect the newsreader to flash her tits at 10pm tonight.

Glastonbury

""We interupt this broadcast to inform you that...I have a very nice piece of chocolate to nibble on..."

"

I was descending stairs at Leicester Square tune and a voice came on the tannoy:

"This is a London Underground announcement..."

And then the sound of mice squeaking.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

9/11 is the one that stands out for me the most, I remember where I was and not having a clue what the buildings were at the time.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I can't cope with the current newflashes. I don't need more Trumpery and Farrage for Queen.

Most UK ones are about the weather normally.

And, like DG, I thought this was going to be about your latest bowel movements.

Fabville

""We interupt this broadcast to inform you that...I have a very nice piece of chocolate to nibble on..."

I was descending stairs at Leicester Square tune and a voice came on the tannoy:

"This is a London Underground announcement..."

And then the sound of mice squeaking.

"

Nah...that's just their crappy PA system, Joe xx

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

" Love a good news flash! What was the last one you remember? And what do you expect to see in the future? I'm expecting some kind of attempt upon Trump. #

I'm just hoping Re: trump. but then they'd better go for VP too as I don't want him running my country either."

fab has reached a new low when people are calling for the death of a democratically elected leader

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"If Trump goes a hundred days into his presidency without an attempt on his life it will be a bloody miracle....."

Better hope it is not successful as Trump is probably a better option than the Vice President. Pence makes Trump look like a liberal.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Diana stands out for me as i saw it right from the start. Do you know they where saying at the start she was injured and may have broken bones

" Love a good news flash! What was the last one you remember? And what do you expect to see in the future? I'm expecting some kind of attempt upon Trump. #

I'm just hoping Re: trump. but then they'd better go for VP too as I don't want him running my country either.

fab has reached a new low when people are calling for the death of a democratically elected leader"

Just fab? I saw numerous Facebook posts stating the same, mine was one of them, the day he got elected.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"Death of Diana

Enniskillen

Arab Spring

Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand

Deaths = good newsflash "

I suspect you don 't remember all of those...

Hereford

fab has reached a new low when people are calling for the death of a democratically elected leader"

Why?

If I recall, Hitler and Mussolini were elected in the first instance.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I got goosebumps when I heard this...

"This morning the British Ambassador in Berlin handed the German Government a final Note stating that, unless we heard from them by 11 o'clock that they were prepared at once to withdraw their troops from Poland, a state of war would exist between us.

I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received, and that consequently this country is at war with Germany......"

Hereford

"I got goosebumps when I heard this...

"This morning the British Ambassador in Berlin handed the German Government a final Note stating that, unless we heard from them by 11 o'clock that they were prepared at once to withdraw their troops from Poland, a state of war would exist between us.

I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received, and that consequently this country is at war with Germany......" "

But.... you are 46?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received, and that consequently this country is at war with Germany......"

But.... you are 46?"

Bloody YouTube

I think the last "proper" one I remember ( not just brad and Angelina splitting up) was the night all those Londoners set fire to that shop and ransacked Dixon's!

But.... you are 46?

Bloody YouTube "

Dumb and dumber..."We landed on the moon!"

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

im expecting to see lots of reports of people stampeding like frenzied zombies to get their mitts of something technologically plastic, in the next week or so..

however, there will not be riot police spraying poison in their faces, like they are at standing rock..

water is life, or, what i can consume is life....the playground of free will, baffles me sometimes..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Oh this is one im expecting to see.

Newsflash.

Innocent person going about their business gets decapitated by tourist with a selfie stick

The day concorde crashed.

I remember exactly where I was, stood inside the local bookies when it came over the TV screen.

Can still picture that sad moment like it was yesterday.

"Most UK ones are about the weather normally."

Yes, the weather and sports! It drives me crazy, especially now that the rain has picked up a bit.

"Most UK ones are about the weather normally.

Yes, the weather and sports! It drives me crazy, especially now that the rain has picked up a bit. "

We all love "snowday"

Dianas death

Twin towers

Both are ones that i remember

Oh and dunblane

Two that stuck with me are the Iranian Embassy siege and when Columbia Space Shuttle exploded.

The Dunblane massacre is the one I can always remember vividly. Such a sad sad day

I think Micheal Jackson was the last one but I don't think that interrupted actual tv, it was sky news or something.

I can't remember the last proper news flash

G x

" Love a good news flash! What was the last one you remember? And what do you expect to see in the future? I'm expecting some kind of attempt upon Trump. "

Our local newspaper used to have a back page "STOP-PRESS column for items of breaking news that were too late to publish in that days edition....

Yeah that's what I thought too....

» Add a new message to this topic