FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Agnes Obel

Agnes Obel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

I have a spare ticket for the Agnes Obel gig at the Anson Rooms, Bristol. Saturday, on the 26th Nov 2016 (now sold out).

I brought three tickets as I was taking two lovely (vanilla) ladies but now only one of them can make it. So I have a spare, my "lady friend" lives in Bristol and its a purely plutonic gig night for us; so we would welcome a third (a stranger is just someone you have not met yet after all); however if you would like the ticket for yourself and would like to go to the gig with other friends/alone this is entirely acceptable too.

Drop me a line either on this thread or as a pm (sorry guys; you will have to use the forum).

Note: Although I am staying in a hotel (as it's a bit of a hike from Devon); I do not expect you to join me in the hotel unless you truly want to; however it is a double room... so please bear that in mind.... I guess what I am trying to say is that this isn't some kind of strange meet request! Please note fellas; the offer of accommodation does not extend to you (I know us single guys get hard done by eh? )

The gig ticket is free of charge; as is the hotel (should you require it) as both have already been paid for etc.

Having read through the above; it sounds mildly seedy.... what can you do? I think I have a tendency for mildly seedy; whether I aim for it or not!

Oh and I suppose a link wouldn't hurt; hold on.....

https://youtu.be/UXnJzrMKBK8

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She's wonderful! Saw her at Somerset House a couple of years ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic