mullingar

Going to mancheater want to go to old trafford are tickets got at stadium

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't understand the question.

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Is Mancheater a club where all the cheating swines congregate to swap tips?

By *dam1995 OP   Man  over a year ago

mullingar

Basically looking to find out if i go down towards stadium will i get a ticket or is it a no go

"Basically looking to find out if i go down towards stadium will i get a ticket or is it a no go "

Can only advise what touts charge at White Hart Lane and generally now it's anything up to £250 if it's a category A game. OT has much bigger attendance though, so maybe you could get one.

I dunno what game it is you're going for, if it's Europa League, you'll probably be able to get one down there, Premier League will almost certainly be sold out though, so you'd have to go through a tout.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Is Mancheater a club where all the cheating swines congregate to swap tips? "

I love how football fans all Slag each other off. Football bores the shit out of me but the fans are funny as fuck. It's a game nothing more love it

By *dam1995 OP   Man  over a year ago

mullingar

"Basically looking to find out if i go down towards stadium will i get a ticket or is it a no go

Can only advise what touts charge at White Hart Lane and generally now it's anything up to £250 if it's a category A game. OT has much bigger attendance though, so maybe you could get one.

Sound mate ye its europa league hope i get a ticket my dream to go

I dunno what game it is you're going for, if it's Europa League, you'll probably be able to get one down there, Premier League will almost certainly be sold out though, so you'd have to go through a tout."

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Basically looking to find out if i go down towards stadium will i get a ticket or is it a no go

I dunno what game it is you're going for, if it's Europa League, you'll probably be able to get one down there, Premier League will almost certainly be sold out though, so you'd have to go through a tout."

You'd seriously pay £250 quid for a ticket. For 1s I'm not taking the piss I'm gob smacked. But guess if it's your thing yes I suppose you would and as I've just given £600 for a new helmet guess I should shut the fuck up

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Can you nit find out ticket information on the club website?

I support my local league 2 team and even they have this info readily available online for those looking for it!

I dunno what game it is you're going for, if it's Europa League, you'll probably be able to get one down there, Premier League will almost certainly be sold out though, so you'd have to go through a tout.

You'd seriously pay £250 quid for a ticket. For 1s I'm not taking the piss I'm gob smacked. But guess if it's your thing yes I suppose you would and as I've just given £600 for a new helmet guess I should shut the fuck up "

Plus the money for stone island jeans and a pair of rockports

You'd seriously pay £250 quid for a ticket. For 1s I'm not taking the piss I'm gob smacked. But guess if it's your thing yes I suppose you would and as I've just given £600 for a new helmet guess I should shut the fuck up "

Depends. I paid £200 for a cup final, but that could've been a once in a lifetime thing, as we were crap back then. I sold a ticket for Inter Milan at home for £350, but again, it was our first ever time in the champions league, so it was special. I wouldn't pay any more than face value for a normal fixture.

» Add a new message to this topic