FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What Did I do wrong

What Did I do wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ngelus1304 OP   Man  over a year ago

POOLE

So last night Me and My Swinging Partner are at a party, during the night we are chatting to a couple that we want to play with. We all arranged to meet in a play room some minutes later. After a brief chat, Me and the other Gentleman proceed to massage each others partners taking our time,as the night moves along the ladies are enjoying the pleasure that both Me and the other Gentleman are giving them,as well as enjoying each other. Things are going smoothly as My Swinging Partner is recieving oral off the Lady of the couple and also giving a B.j to the Gentleman. I tried to give the Lady of the couple oral too but she didnt seem too interested so I excused Myself to go to the toilet only to return to find the Lady of the couple getting dressed saying she wanted to go too......She never returned. After a few minutes of being in the room with My Swinging Partner and the other Gentleman, My Swinging Partner noticed there was something wrong. They stopped playing and the Gentleman went to look for his Lady,only to return a few minutes later to say they had to go. So my question after all that is.....

Was We both used so that the couple could play with My Swinging Partner and leave me out of the Loop,or did I Myself do something wrong during the time We was all playing,Because at the moment all My confidence in myself has just disappeared and I dont Know what to do.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So last night Me and My Swinging Partner are at a party, during the night we are chatting to a couple that we want to play with. We all arranged to meet in a play room some minutes later. After a brief chat, Me and the other Gentleman proceed to massage each others partners taking our time,as the night moves along the ladies are enjoying the pleasure that both Me and the other Gentleman are giving them,as well as enjoying each other. Things are going smoothly as My Swinging Partner is recieving oral off the Lady of the couple and also giving a B.j to the Gentleman. I tried to give the Lady of the couple oral too but she didnt seem too interested so I excused Myself to go to the toilet only to return to find the Lady of the couple getting dressed saying she wanted to go too......She never returned. After a few minutes of being in the room with My Swinging Partner and the other Gentleman, My Swinging Partner noticed there was something wrong. They stopped playing and the Gentleman went to look for his Lady,only to return a few minutes later to say they had to go. So my question after all that is.....

Was We both used so that the couple could play with My Swinging Partner and leave me out of the Loop,or did I Myself do something wrong during the time We was all playing,Because at the moment all My confidence in myself has just disappeared and I dont Know what to do."

maybe she just felt no chemistry with you . It happens mate . Don't let it worry you

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

OP, from your account, but remembering that we only have one side of the story, it could have been a lot of things and not necessarily anything to do with you.

Don't let it put you off.

Nobody but the lady concerned can answer. But I would guess the whole scene wasn't working out for her, so she took her excuse and left. It happens.

By *ngelus1304 OP   Man  over a year ago

POOLE

"Nobody but the lady concerned can answer. But I would guess the whole scene wasn't working out for her, so she took her excuse and left. It happens."

And yet it was the Lady who came up to Us both to see if We would all like to play.

"Nobody but the lady concerned can answer. But I would guess the whole scene wasn't working out for her, so she took her excuse and left. It happens.

And yet it was the Lady who came up to Us both to see if We would all like to play."

Have you never changed your mind about something because it wasn't working out the way you imagined or hoped it would?

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Nobody but the lady concerned can answer. But I would guess the whole scene wasn't working out for her, so she took her excuse and left. It happens.

And yet it was the Lady who came up to Us both to see if We would all like to play."

You still don't know how it will pan out until you actually start playing. Sometimes the chemistry is just not there, it's happened to us, both ways. Don't worry about it, or take it personally, onwards and upwards!

She may have checked her phone whilst out of the room and there was a problem at home.

If she they left the club afterwards, I wouldn't think it was down to you.

If they stayed and played with others, your partner farted whilst you were in the toilet.

By *ureTemptationWoman  over a year ago

Off the grid

Could be a billion and one reasons. Maybe she didn't like your aftershave. Maybe she didn't feel well. Who knows?

Don't take it personally, don't let it stop you playing.

"Could be a billion and one reasons. Maybe she didn't like your aftershave. Maybe she didn't feel well. Who knows?

Don't take it personally, don't let it stop you playing."

Or they were fairly new to swapping and she wasn't enjoying seeing her partner enjoying a bj from another woman.

Or, as you say, a billion other reasons.

Maybe she thought you weren't feeling it as you left to go to the loo and stopped giving her any oral attention? Who knows.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I have wanted to play with a guy, but once we started there was just no chemistry. He didn't do anything wrong, but there wasn't that thing, you know that spark that makes things interesting.

So we stopped and chalked it upto experience.

Shit happens

Only wanted you for the female.

I see the other guy got a bj aswell.

As a male, this is why a avoid swingers parties and clubs like the plague.

» Add a new message to this topic