FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > i wonder

i wonder

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

watching the jungle revelation of posting cock shot but turned out to be used against them also watched a film set in future when same thing happens and the images used as black mail just wondering how many people on here would die if this site was hacked and images as well as info on that person was exposed to social media ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"watching the jungle revelation of posting cock shot but turned out to be used against them also watched a film set in future when same thing happens and the images used as black mail just wondering how many people on here would die if this site was hacked and images as well as info on that person was exposed to social media ? "

i think anyone who thinks anything and everything they have ever put on the internet is not available to anyone who wants to look fot it is living in dreamland.

"watching the jungle revelation of posting cock shot but turned out to be used against them also watched a film set in future when same thing happens and the images used as black mail just wondering how many people on here would die if this site was hacked and images as well as info on that person was exposed to social media ?

i think anyone who thinks anything and everything they have ever put on the internet is not available to anyone who wants to look fot it is living in dreamland."

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

My bicep (left) could be famous

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I wouldn't die but I would be upset for the children in my life. I'm open about what I do, just not shout-it-out-loud-for-everyone-to-hear open.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I work on the basis that anything I write or upload on here *is* available to everyone. So none of the information on my profile is correct, and I don't have face photos.

"I work on the basis that anything I write or upload on here *is* available to everyone. So none of the information on my profile is correct, and I don't have face photos. "

smart woman

» Add a new message to this topic