FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How to spot a swinger

How to spot a swinger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We need a badge .not a big one saying im a swinger or a couple fucking something simple.if your not a swinger how would you know what it meant .

Or am I nuts lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"We need a badge .not a big one saying im a swinger or a couple fucking something simple.if your not a swinger how would you know what it meant .

Or am I nuts lol."

I would hate people randomly in the street to know I am a swinger because I decide when I am one and when I am not ... I don't wear a badge for anything. What could be worse than some nutter coming up to you when you are with friends or family? When I am at a club its pretty obvious I am a swinger, so why would I need a badge?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I assume everyone isn't one until they're naked and entwined.

By *lassy pairCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich London

Well I did previously a post about that, but i think I t will never take off thou, not with even a funny hand shake or at least a letter f where you can put it on or off according to your mood

Simple

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Dont think it will take off.. swinging for some people is a "time and place" thing and not to be in your face everywhere and anywhere..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We need a badge .not a big one saying im a swinger or a couple fucking something simple.if your not a swinger how would you know what it meant .

Or am I nuts lol."

I am a swinger. That does not mean that I will swing with anyone or that I wish to be approached by random people.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Or am I nuts lol.

I am a swinger. That does not mean that I will swing with anyone or that I wish to be approached by random people."

'swinging time' and real world time are completely seperate bubbles for us.

Never shall the two meet.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Or am I nuts lol."

You're nuts, people don't like to advertise the fact they fuck for fun, and nothing is secret on the internet, bless you for being so naive

By *r Stagger LeeMan  over a year ago

torquay

not so much spotting a swingers but a range batteries in the bathroom is always a good sign of someone enjoys a good time

By *ilmissplumpyWoman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Swinging life and real life are 2 seperate things. I would not declare it to the world and as i said only last night you wouldn't want randoms knowing your business.

To the vanilla world swingers are probably just looked on as a guaranteed shag & who would i want to think that of me?

LMP

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Kitty discovered a swinger at an Ann Summers party when a friends sister said she wasn't buying anything for her hubby because "he's far too 'vanilla' for that!" lol

An ankle bracelet with a pampas grass charm, a bowl shape key ring, or for the voter, a copy of the observer

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

"Kitty discovered a swinger at an Ann Summers party when a friends sister said she wasn't buying anything for her hubby because "he's far too 'vanilla' for that!" lol "

" Vanilla" doesn't mean non-swinger.....

There are plenty of other people ( non swingers) who use the word to refer to " conventional" people

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Kitty discovered a swinger at an Ann Summers party when a friends sister said she wasn't buying anything for her hubby because "he's far too 'vanilla' for that!" lol

" Vanilla" doesn't mean non-swinger.....

There are plenty of other people ( non swingers) who use the word to refer to " conventional" people"

I'm not saying only swingers use the term 'vanilla', I said that was how Kitty found another swinger.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

The last couple we came across was at a friend's wedding. Just chatting, I knew he was so I was brave and asked about 'the lifestyle' .... turned out we had lots in common, but we weren't attracted either way

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

The fish logo;

Usually it's on the back of cars and on lapel pins

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I would hate people randomly in the street to know I am a swinger because I decide when I am one and when I am not ... "

+1

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

A swingers badge wouldn't be mandatory though. If people want to advertise to others they could have some sort of signal. I wouldn't want to wear one for all the reasons mentioned but also because it would take about twenty minutes from the badge being created to someone posting it on Facebook..

"The fish logo;

Usually it's on the back of cars and on lapel pins "

i thought that indicated Christianity

By *reakShow90Man  over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

Have seen it at clubs and I felt it was very good idea sticky name tags with your user name on it felt it helped to find others again if you got on well with some one

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

You need a secret handshake

Apparently Donald Trump knows all about it though

We could wear dweely boppers that light up in the dark or on foggy days

Interesting argument tho although I'd agree it's a time n place thing but I'd love to know who looks at me n wants me without the curse of either being slapped or them telling my boss

Red wooly hats with f on them

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

There was a device made to wear on your penis and it would vibrate if you was near someone else wearing one I think it was made for gay men but I suppose it could be adapted for both sexes.

Heard of it on the radio some inventor died and that was one product he patented.

» Add a new message to this topic