FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Out on the pull..

Out on the pull..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is the best way to approach this again? Have been out of the game for over a decade..always been shy and nervous

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Best place in my experience is at gigs. Pub or any sort of music event. Chat before/after and during breaks (obviously not during!). No pressure then and you have something to talk about.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Best place in my experience is at gigs. Pub or any sort of music event. Chat before/after and during breaks (obviously not during!). No pressure then and you have something to talk about."

Smart move mr. And you'll have a common interest already. x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Eye contact and a smile and open body language. You don't have to say anything.

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I have never ever pulled on a night out and I'd be far too shy to try

Do you mean a date? Or going out "to pull"?

I'd never go out specifically to pull, just go and have a good time and enjoy yourself and if you meet someone then you meet someone, if not well at least you had a good night. As a woman there is nothing more off putting than a bloke surveying his intended "prey" in a bar or somewhere. Better off just having a laugh. You'll look more relaxed, natural and more importantly, approachable.

If it's a date? Something different that gets you both talking. Depends what's in your area.

By *workoutMan  over a year ago

Cradley Heath

I'm not the best at starting conversation while out but thanks to a few years of performing arts college I can dance, women like a guy who can move.

I tend to break the ice that way and conversation flows.

Probably not much help if you're not a confident dancer but one thing I will say is don't go looking to pull. They know.

Go out with the intention of purely having a good time and let it happen. In my experience being yourself is far more attractive than being that guy who's obviously out on the pull.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I need a pub or going out buddy I want to go to so many places...all I seem to do it go swinging places...I'm forcing the bestie to go to more vanilla places

By *aul DeUther-OneMan  over a year ago

Seaside Sussex

How about taking up a hobby; joining a club or taking a night class? You will meet people with common interests which makes starting conversations easier.

If all of that fails, offer to exercise a friend's pet dog.

Cut hole in pocket lining

Feed cock through hole into pocket

When at bar make sure hands are full and ask girl to get wallet out of pocket for you....

By *ureTemptationWoman  over a year ago

Off the grid

"Cut hole in pocket lining

When at bar make sure hands are full and ask girl to get wallet out of pocket for you...."

When at bar make sure hands are full and ask girl to get wallet out of pocket for you....

"

Hey a slapped face is still skin on skin contact....

By *ureTemptationWoman  over a year ago

Off the grid

Hey a slapped face is still skin on skin contact.... "

And when the bouncers drag you out and throw you in the street, it's practically a threesome!

Hey a slapped face is still skin on skin contact....

And when the bouncers drag you out and throw you in the street, it's practically a threesome!"

See! Its a win win tactic!

"Do you mean a date? Or going out "to pull"?

I'd never go out specifically to pull, just go and have a good time and enjoy yourself and if you meet someone then you meet someone, if not well at least you had a good night. As a woman there is nothing more off putting than a bloke surveying his intended "prey" in a bar or somewhere. Better off just having a laugh. You'll look more relaxed, natural and more importantly, approachable.

If it's a date? Something different that gets you both talking. Depends what's in your area."

Completely agree here enjoy your night out and if you meet a nice woman call it a bonus

Talk to her!!! Don't just stare. If you keep catching each others eye, head to the bar at the same time as her. Initiate conversation.

» Add a new message to this topic