No thank you

Simply because I've got a big butt and thighs, so it ain't going no where

*not penis hating

Just got a fat ass

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ifferent69Man  over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"Whats your view on small cocks "
my view is it not a issue unless you make it an issue.....

We all come different shapes and sizes ,if we did,nt how dull would that be.

Just be honest...

Just except majority of peeps on here are looking for what there missing normally .

I,m a smaller guy , and I,m comfortable with that has,not stopped me having the odd encounter.

Excepted that females with a smaller pouch are very unlikely to be on here. Think about it ........ If its going to be painful for them why bother I expect they are happy to stick with what they have.

I know that,ll annoy a few ladies its just how I see it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Smaller pouch?

I'm not a tunnel darling

I just don't like small cock

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well said

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"No thank you

Simply because I've got a big butt and thighs, so it ain't going no where

*not penis hating

Just got a fat ass "

Same here

Mines tiny x

By *ifferent69Man  over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"Whats your view on small cocks my view is it not a issue unless you make it an issue.....

Just be honest...

Just except majority of peeps on here are looking for what there missing normally .

I,m a smaller guy , and I,m comfortable with that has,not stopped me having the odd encounter.

Excepted that females with a smaller pouch are very unlikely to be on here. Think about it ........ If its going to be painful for them why bother I expect they are happy to stick with what they have.

"

to con,t as I thought the above reply has upset a few. Though that's what the forums for isn,t the exchanging of views and opinions some of which we may not like. After all we,re not on here to make long term emotional bonds but to seek others and assist in fullfillng one another's needs .....

They're small. That's my view

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Define small please?

A lot of guys seem to have ideas that differ from mine when it comes to what big and small mean in relation to cock size.

Some guys seem to think they're big when I think they're pretty average but a lot also think they're small when they really aren't.

"Whats your view on small cocks my view is it not a issue unless you make it an issue.....

Just be honest...

"

Pouch?

What? WTF is a pouch?

Just be honest...

"

It doesn't make any sense.

You have a small penis (your words) so you believe any female that doesn't want a small penis must have a large vagina. It's the wrong view but common amongst smaller than average penis owners.

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

"Define small please?

A lot of guys seem to have ideas that differ from mine when it comes to what big and small mean in relation to cock size.

Some guys seem to think they're big when I think they're pretty average but a lot also think they're small when they really aren't."

Well said.. Size is in the eye of the beholder and what is small to one may be big to another. Apart from that smaller guys tend to rely on personality more than the size (or lack of it) of their cocks.

i'm sure personality wins most times

More to a person and having sex than a smaller than average cock size.

You have what you're born with. Whether we like it or not we can only make do with what nature gave us. Some won't mind a small cock, for others it's a deal breaker. C'est last vie.

Concentrate on the former, don't worry about the latter. And if it worries you, develop your other skills. A cock isn't the only thing that can pleasure a lady ..

"Define small please?

Some guys seem to think they're big when I think they're pretty average but a lot also think they're small when they really aren't.

Well said.. Size is in the eye of the beholder and what is small to one may be big to another. Apart from that smaller guys tend to rely on personality more than the size (or lack of it) of their cocks.

i'm sure personality wins most times"

That's not what I meant.

Size isn't in the eye of the beholder, although the appeal of any particular size certainly is.

Statistics are available from various studies, so there is data on what is average, above average or below average.

A lot of guys evaluate themselves unrealistically. Some overestimate and many who are quite average worry that they're small.

Those that worry are probably worrying too much anyway.

A man isn't all about the cock! Use your other skills.

Before I met the Mr I used to prefer to fuck smaller guys. However he has now converted me to enjoying the larger member although sometimes when it's deep you can hear me scream streets away .

But my point is that men are much more bothered by cock size than woman

You can only p**s with the cock you've got.

Big or small they all work the same way

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

I wouldn't know about your cock until it was in my hand if we got that far that is as I'm more concerned if I fancy you or if not if you can laugh me into bed, if I feel safe with you shit like that. Cock size to me isn't important.

By *a KatWoman  over a year ago

Northwest

"You have what you're born with. Whether we like it or not we can only make do with what nature gave us. Some won't mind a small cock, for others it's a deal breaker. C'est last vie.

Concentrate on the former, don't worry about the latter. And if it worries you, develop your other skills. A cock isn't the only thing that can pleasure a lady .. "

I agree. For instance, Sunday I enjoyed some fantastic oral, an absolute wicked tongue. This nervous gentleman apologised for having a small one, he quiet literally had half an inch. So, I did my best, and it grew to one and a half, and he was ecstatic.

Depends how small. One meet I had didn't mention he had the medical condition commonly called micro penis. Was half of my thumb size

By *he Ginger PrincessWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm really small and have difficulty with the larger (when I say that I mean longer) members. And I've had guys struggle to either get in or struggle not to cum. In fact the majority cum almost straightaway so it can be really frustrating for me. So women get it too!!

As for small...It depends how small. But I agree it matters much more to blokes. If a man can make me laugh and feel comfortable I couldn't care less what his size his cock is...We will make it work because we can laugh about it. If he happens to be smaller I would feel more comfortable trying different positions that I just can't do with bigger men like going on top.

By *ureTemptationWoman  over a year ago

Off the grid

"

But my point is that men are much more bothered by cock size than woman "

This. Avoid the women specifically searching for VWE and concentrate on the rest.

"Close up"

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

We are almost useless

I have what could be considered a small cock and would rather have a fat ass than a small cock.

At least you can do something about a fat ass!

"Close up"

Ha

I like them.

By *r_PinkMan  over a year ago

london stratford

Well. I'm on the smaller to average size.

Never had a problem, I admit, once I see "VWE wanted". I pass them by. I have also had the pleasure on two different occasions' to have fucked a "size queen", where both queens actually were impressed with my stamina, the fact that I "had good motion" and that I adore cunilingus. Which gave me great pleasure.

So chill out and enjoy.

"Well. I'm on the smaller to average size.

Never had a problem, I admit, once I see "VWE wanted". I pass them by. I have also had the pleasure on two different occasions' to have fucked a "size queen", where both queens actually were impressed with my stamina, the fact that I "had good motion" and that I adore cunilingus. Which gave me great pleasure.

So chill out and enjoy. "

Similar here.. I can only think of one partner where my size was an issue, and it was more of an issue for me than for her. I just wasn't feeling anything, so had trouble sustaining an erection. After six months of really frustrating sex, we had to call it a day.

» Add a new message to this topic