FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How "out" are you?

How "out" are you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

About swinging.... After the thread about the mums thread... I was thinking.. now my Dad, sister and best friends all know.. Both about my swinging and the bdsm side ( although the later was due to a nosey relative )

But how open are you... ???

Okay my openess was a little forced.. but my Mum ( Rest her soul) I could always tell things too... My kids I would hope could with me too..

but would your nearest and dearest really not understand and support your lifestyle choices... I know and in my case have been proven right that as long as I am safe and happy, they are happy.

Katie. x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I been blessed every one knows on my side evening my work mates.they do to mind once I dont flash it in their faces

By *acktilMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

All of my close friends know, a few of my work mates know. However, no one from family has any idea, not that we have any contact anyway.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

The only person who knows anything vaguely near the truth is my ex. I've told her I'm only seeing ladies on a NSA basis and left it at that.

Most of my family are really straight laced and would probably be horrified if they knew.

"The only person who knows anything vaguely near the truth is my ex. I've told her I'm only seeing ladies on a NSA basis and left it at that.

Most of my family are really straight laced and would probably be horrified if they knew. "

you sure your boss doesnt know after his recent suggestions??

lol

Katie.x

I don't speak to my family so while telling them isn;t an option.

I wonder when people say that everyoine knows, why? Is it bravado?

I have friends that know, but not that many and those that know do not know much other than I have an involvement in both kink and swinging.

Beeston

"The only person who knows anything vaguely near the truth is my ex. I've told her I'm only seeing ladies on a NSA basis and left it at that.

Most of my family are really straight laced and would probably be horrified if they knew.

you sure your boss doesnt know after his recent suggestions??

lol

Katie.x "

I hope not!

...but that rep that saw Fab on the computer screen the other week does

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

My daughter knows, my mother sort of knows (she thinks I have a lot of boyfriends ), my bestest friends know (two of them), a couple of workmates know, especially the one who has me every so often, and, thanks to a little tattle tale weasle who'll get whats coming to him, the Defence Vetting Agency knows, as my security clearance could have been compromised. Although thanks to him I won't be sacked for swinging. So he did me a favour in a way.

"

I hope not!

...but that rep that saw Fab on the computer screen the other week does "

haha.. well unless you work naked you should be safe...

And to answer the other question about to those that all know... is it bravado..

For me, I trusted one person.. and she got nasty and told everyone.. So I had little choice.. when I say all, she told all the mums at school... it was talked about for a few weeks.. but soon was much more interesting things..

Funny, I actually have better friends now because of it.

My family know as its just the way it is.. I given up trying to impress my family years ago..so if my own family cant except the real me... who can..

Katie. x

(off to bed now)

Forum Mod

I quite like no-one knowing what we do apart of course from our swinging friends

People are so nosey about other peoples lives these days and feel the need to tell everyone what they're doing every minute of every day that I think its nice to keep some things to myself about us,our sex life is our business only

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

My mum thinks swinging is a dance group and my dad knows most of my friends I have are swingers and they are the best.. No one at works knows... xx

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"I quite like no-one knowing what we do apart of course from our swinging friends

People are so nosey about other peoples lives these days and feel the need to tell everyone what they're doing every minute of every day that I think its nice to keep some things to myself about us,our sex life is our business only "

Business, really?

What, like Limited Company like?

Forum Mod

"I quite like no-one knowing what we do apart of course from our swinging friends

People are so nosey about other peoples lives these days and feel the need to tell everyone what they're doing every minute of every day that I think its nice to keep some things to myself about us,our sex life is our business only

Business, really?

What, like Limited Company like?"

No shareholders but all major credit cards accepted along with paypal

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

To be honest i dont discuss my sex life with people. Swinging is part of my sex life. They no i have "gentleman" friends, they know me and jay have an open relationship, they know i go to socials.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Business, really?

What, like Limited Company like?

No shareholders but all major credit cards accepted along with paypal "

was thinking more along the lines of being a preferential supplier like

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

My parents couldn't cope,and would assume kev was some kind of pervert dragging me into depravity.

My kids are far too young to know anything about our sexual activities,but we bring them up with openess and honesty,so i imagine when they are older they might ask they will know.Catching them playing tarwars with my canes means i know they have found the toy box! the since moved toybox!

Some friends know,but i dont talk about sex in the school yard,frankly i would find that weird!Friends who know we are swingers are those who have known us since uni when we were in a poly relationship.My bdsm friends know i have a Master.

i do not feel i hide who i am,just that different relationships have different rules.

Personally I struggle to understand people that feel the need to discus the minutiae of their lives. What part of "personal/private" life don't they get? People like that I wouldn't play with either as they wouldn't be discrete about meets: they'd probably start a thread about it.

My finances, sex life are not for public consumption and my nearest and dearest DON'T need to know.

My kids think I'm sat at home watching re-runs of Law and Order and drinking Horlicks: why would I shatter that illusion?!!

No-one knows I swing and I would rather keep it that way. Only my kids and a few of their friends know I am bisexual, am not close to my mother and nothing I do is her business

my private life stays just that......private

i wouldnt dream of discussing what i've done, do or plan to do, in a swinging sense with anyone other than my partner

i really struggle to understand when i read that ALL of someone's workmates knew!! On a need to know basis my workmates would...erm...um...yes you guessed it.....would know feck all!

tea break at that workplace must be interesting im sure....hee hee

"my private life stays just that......private

i wouldnt dream of discussing what i've done, do or plan to do, in a swinging sense with anyone other than my partner

i really struggle to understand when i read that ALL of someone's workmates knew!! On a need to know basis my workmates would...erm...um...yes you guessed it.....would know feck all!

tea break at that workplace must be interesting im sure....hee hee"

Nice to know I'm not the only one that thinks that way!

Anyone that knows me knows lol

No details of course but they know i swing xx

have 2 sisters they both know lol

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"my private life stays just that......private

tea break at that workplace must be interesting im sure....hee hee

Nice to know I'm not the only one that thinks that way! "

i find that reassuring too, i have never worked anywhere that discussing my sex life would have been appropriate!

Beeston

I'm a swinger!!

Phew! I feel so relieved to have told you all.

(waits for 'label police' to arrive... )

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I can see no reason why people would tell workmates apart from 'look at me shagging about' and getting the macho pat on the backs..

Understandable when you 15/16 and just lost your cherry..

as an adult, oh dearie me....

but as always, each to their own.

Prepare for it to be used against you if ever you find yourself in difficult times.. or you want to progress, it shouldn't... IT MIGHT !!! If you move into a management role.. it may impact creditibility, if you discipline someone, prepare for them to search for pics....

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

a few odd friends know but dont understand and my sister knows thats all

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

two of my best friends know.... only because it was for my safety out on meets.... other than that none of them know...

I got a cpl of "odd" friends and they know but other than that...why should they ? i dont ask them about their sex life and dont wish to know.

So im sure i have the right to my privacy as well.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Prepare for it to be used against you if ever you find yourself in difficult times.. or you want to progress, it shouldn't... IT MIGHT !!! If you move into a management role.. it may impact creditibility, if you discipline someone, prepare for them to search for pics.... "

Actually, the public sector is quite forgiving of certain lifestyles. As long as there can't be any coercion, I am fine! And its not like I have it on my door, under my nameplate (though that would be cool - Julia, so and so branch, top totty!). But when shagging workmates it does tend to come out. And the only other workmate who knows has now left, but she has become a good friend.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

my dad has a fair idea but doesn't ask. He'd probably be tempted to join himself lol

» Add a new message to this topic