FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Travel

Travel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Unbelievable, just had someone read my profile, then make all arrangements to meet and suddenly when I say I have no transport(which is on my profile)they freak out lol . How many idiots are there on here, ? maybe on second thoughts don't answer that lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I just read your profile and didn't see the part where you say you don't have any transport. Maybe you could put it in there to prevent misunderstanding.

It says can accommodate cannot travel how much more do people need?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Thursday?

"Unbelievable, just had someone read my profile, then make all arrangements to meet and suddenly when I say I have no transport(which is on my profile)they freak out lol . How many idiots are there on here, ? maybe on second thoughts don't answer that lol"

Do you have evidence that they 'read' your profile? How did you make all of the arrangements to meet, if both sides hadn't actually agree a location to meet btw?

It's annoying if people ignore what someone states and definitely if they mess you around. Friday evening deep breaths? Hope it improves op!!

Trust me I wouldn't have posted on here if I hadn't been dealing with an apparent idiot

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"It says can accommodate cannot travel how much more do people need?"

Those profile elements are often misunderstood, or cause confusion.

It may be better to state in your text that you only ever meet at your home if, for example, that is what you intend to do. There is still no guarantee that people will read it but it probably improves your chances of it.

Thank you for your succinct advice, it's most appreciated as it appears to confirm that this site has it's full share of idiots

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"It says can accommodate cannot travel how much more do people need?"

OP that part is frequently missed, i didn't see it either. I cannot accommodate and i have put that in my profile text to make sure it can't be missed by people reading my profile. It doesn't stop people wanting me to accommodate them though

(BTW calling people idiots will not endear you to the people of fab)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cannot travel doesn't necessarily mean has no transport though. We have cannot travel as we don't want to meet those who are a fair distance away

I take your point about possibly alienating people but Iam niaive enough to believe that genuine people will realise I am not talking about them

» Add a new message to this topic