FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Difference between being a cuck and a bull

Difference between being a cuck and a bull

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What are the differences?

What are you and why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/11/16 14:52:49]

The difference is muscularity. I would be more the bull, because I want to be the dominant one

"What are the differences?

What are you and why?"

You seem very interested in Cuck scenarios Daisy... any reason?

One does the fucking, the other tends not to

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

"The difference is muscularity. I would be more the bull, because I want to be the dominant one "

Nonsense Shag.

Cuckolding is psychological. The cuck enjoys the feeling that their partner gets fucked by another, frequently called bulls. Bulls aren't necessarily ripped or hung but used to fuck. Much like an actual bull.

"The difference is muscularity. I would be more the bull, because I want to be the dominant one

Nonsense Shag.

Cuckolding is psychological. The cuck enjoys the feeling that their partner gets fucked by another, frequently called bulls. Bulls aren't necessarily ripped or hung but used to fuck. Much like an actual bull. "

Humiliation normally plays a part as well ?

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

"The difference is muscularity. I would be more the bull, because I want to be the dominant one

Nonsense Shag.

Cuckolding is psychological. The cuck enjoys the feeling that their partner gets fucked by another, frequently called bulls. Bulls aren't necessarily ripped or hung but used to fuck. Much like an actual bull.

Humiliation normally plays a part as well ?"

Sometimes but not always. Compersion comes into play for some

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Nonsense Shag.

Humiliation normally plays a part as well ?"

That's the aspect I (associate) with the term 'cuck', and the very reason I dissociate with it entirely.

Him

Nonsense Shag.

That's the aspect I (associate) with the term 'cuck', and the very reason I dissociate with it entirely.

Him"

Much more pleasurable for.all involved if they are all, actually involved

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Nonsense Shag.

Him

Much more pleasurable for.all involved if they are all, actually involved"

Depends what you mean by 'actually involved'. The non sex bod doesn't have to be physically involved to experience pleasure, surely? And how do you know it would be 'more' pleasurable for that person?

Nonsense Shag.

Him

Much more pleasurable for.all involved if they are all, actually involved

Depends what you mean by 'actually involved'. The non sex bod doesn't have to be physically involved to experience pleasure, surely? And how do you know it would be 'more' pleasurable for that person?"

I mean so that they feel they can express themselves

Nonsense Shag.

Him"

I prefer the Hotwife scenario. Love to spoil the female

» Add a new message to this topic