FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > why lie about being a couple?

why lie about being a couple?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't understand why people lie on here. They always get caught out and end up wasting everyone's time. I have had several wasted meeting now and still don't understand what or why the person has done it. What has everyone else's experiences been? I may reply with the worst two experiences if enough people want.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I don't understand why people lie on here. They always get caught out and end up wasting everyone's time. I have had several wasted meeting now and still don't understand what or why the person has done it. What has everyone else's experiences been? I may reply with the worst two experiences if enough people want."
I'm sorry what exactly is your point???

do you have single men blocked from messaging you? if so you can see why people pretend to be couples.

It's to entice guys to meet but all of a sudden it's only the male half that can meet even though he's straight. Might just want a pint down the local though

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'm a couple.....a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic

"I don't understand why people lie on here. They always get caught out and end up wasting everyone's time. I have had several wasted meeting now and still don't understand what or why the person has done it. What has everyone else's experiences been? I may reply with the worst two experiences if enough people want.I'm sorry what exactly is your point???"

I'm pretty sure he's asking a question...

By *itmanAndHerrCouple  over a year ago

st helens

"I don't understand why people lie on here. They always get caught out and end up wasting everyone's time. I have had several wasted meeting now and still don't understand what or why the person has done it. What has everyone else's experiences been? I may reply with the worst two experiences if enough people want."

I've found people lie on all manner of dating sites.

In a word, Desperation.

I understand being desperate but when the meeting is purely based around a threesome it clearly is not going to happen when one side is telling porkies.

I suppose they think if they've managed to get you to meet then you might just go along with it. The fake couples that message me are amusing, when I respond that I'm not looking to meet couples they suddenly reveal that they were just a man all along...

"I suppose they think if they've managed to get you to meet then you might just go along with it. The fake couples that message me are amusing, when I respond that I'm not looking to meet couples they suddenly reveal that they were just a man all along..."
strange thing that....

Only message verified profiles, can't go much wrong from that really.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Some people think it's fun messing people about.

Some people think you'll turn up, even though the 'female half' has gone out.

But you're trying to understand the brain of sad losers. It's impossible.

They exist, just learn to spot the signs, don't let it bother you and go find the fun real people.

"Only message verified profiles, can't go much wrong from that really."
well said

"Some people think it's fun messing people about.

They exist, just learn to spot the signs, don't let it bother you and go find the fun real people."

had this lots before so no longer have looking for couples

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Maybe look at your selection process and speak to them both on the phone before meeting. Won't rule them all out, unfortunately, but good luck!

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

We're not a couple, we're just a bi lady pretending to be a couple, you should see the looks on other couples faces when a bi lady turns up

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Some people think it's fun messing people about.

They exist, just learn to spot the signs, don't let it bother you and go find the fun real people.had this lots before so no longer have looking for couples"

Pity to rule out all couples because of some saddo's. There lot's of great couples on here. Scanning through peoples veris gives all sorts of useful info on their reliabilty etc. xx

Single bi female? Hmmm do you turn up on a unicorn? Lol.

By *itmanAndHerrCouple  over a year ago

st helens

Such a shame if this is putting bi females off couples.

A bit like being a foodie but restricting yourself to either a main or a dessert because you're not sure what the restaurant offers, when a quick phonecall means you means you can ensure both when you book your table.

» Add a new message to this topic