FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > One off vs regular

One off vs regular

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irstTime4everything OP   Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Probably a topic that's been done to death but what's your opinion, pros and cons? Please and thank you xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Regular for me please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally would rather have a regular than loads of different lads

I'd love someone regular but having difficulty finding the ideal one! If I had a teleporter though I would have my regular

Regular you get to know what turns someone on. Although sometimes all you want is your legs parted and have a bloke balls deep inside and don't care for a repeat.

We prefer regular too

Regular for me. I feel sex gets better when you get to know someone better

regular, if they're any good and you get on with each other.

i've had regular with a couple of guys who aren't that good in bed, did hope they were just shy and the sex would get better but it didn't. felt a bit bad telling them why i didn't want to meet them again (they asked so i was honest) but i don't see the point in meeting people and not enjoying it.

one offs are ok if you're desperate for something in particular but don't really fancy the guy overall.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Regular every time. A gave up hit and runs when I was a silly lad and my brain moved out of my cock

One offs x

"regular, if they're any good and you get on with each other.

i've had regular with a couple of guys who aren't that good in bed, did hope they were just shy and the sex would get better but it didn't. felt a bit bad telling them why i didn't want to meet them again (they asked so i was honest) but i don't see the point in meeting people and not enjoying it.

one offs are ok if you're desperate for something in particular but don't really fancy the guy overall. "

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Luckily we have a few regular friends we play with and those a great meets as we all know and trust each other and you get to know what each other like.

But at the same time we have had great fun with meets in clubs, where we didn't previously know the people.

Some of those have become repeat meets, but others weren't on fab. They were great too because of the spontaneity and unexpectedness of it.

So, can we say 'both' ??

By *ods_Perfect_IdiotMan  over a year ago

Manchester

It's the trickiest question to be asked !!!

FB or regular you need to define how regular ?? All the fookin time then that could lead to the forbidden fruits which is emotions which equals ' DRAMA' !! But once every ten days or so ain't to bad !! Just watch your step that's all I say!!

But one off's there good, because They bring the thrill and excitement and the build up and the chase that sets the heart pumping the good stuff around but wheres the cuddle afterwards in a sweaty heap !!!

Thought one personal I take them both on just let them know your still slutting it up

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Regular for me - I find the sex improves with knowledge of the other's body and likes, dislikes and kinks if applicable. I'm not averse to one offs occasionally but that's more often heat of the moment fuck-me-against-the-wall-but-please-don't-talk sort of passion when I know we really shouldn't.

Manchester

It's the trickiest question to be asked !!!

FB or regular you need to define how regular ?? All the fookin time then that could lead to the forbidden fruits which is emotions which equals ' DRAMA' !! But once every ten days or so ain't to bad !! Just watch your step that's all I say!!

But one off's there good, because They bring the thrill and excitement and the build up and the chase that sets the heart pumping the good stuff around but wheres the cuddle afterwards in a sweaty heap !!!

personal I take them both on just let them know your still slutting it up

one offs are ok if you're desperate for something in particular but don't really fancy the guy overall. "

hoping you're not a one off.

One offs for us

Kinky

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

Definitely regular and you build up trust to try new things xx

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I like good regulars but I also like a good turn over.

Keeps things interesting.

one offs are ok if you're desperate for something in particular but don't really fancy the guy overall.

hoping you're not a one off. "

After what I learnt about you nah think this may end up a regular event

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

One off

I like both. ....my regulars are more "guys I've met before" as regular doesn't exist in my fab world....but i love the excitement of meeting someone new ...you don't get that with regular

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

Prefer Regular.

I may have one-off when I attend a club / party once every 3-4 months. But on a weekly basis I prefer a regular FWB.

I'm regular. I eat bran.

One offs for us .

The thrill and adrenaline rush of the first meet is never matched with subsequent meets with the same person .

Manchester

"I like both. ....my regulars are more "guys I've met before" as regular doesn't exist in my fab world....but i love the excitement of meeting someone new ...you don't get that with regular "

What I was trying to say only simplified

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

When i had my single profile i met some regular,but others i wasn't too fussed about meeting again.

As a couple ,we would like a small group of friends we can meet for meals,clubs and fun reguarly.

Miss

I would love a regular friend.

Some one to explore with and hopefully have fun, both in and out of the bedroom.

But i suppose its a bit of a pipe dream on here. Too many fitter, richer and more mobile guys around.

"Sigh"

Regular rather than one offs

Regular.. but finding one is seaming hard most want one off... and finding a lovely ladies to play with regular is even harder

One offs, but that's not set in stone, just our past experience.

"

what did you learn? i'm gonna pm you...

only thing i learned was....also gonna pm you.

Prefer one offs tbh

"I like both. ....my regulars are more "guys I've met before" as regular doesn't exist in my fab world....but i love the excitement of meeting someone new ...you don't get that with regular

What I was trying to say only simplified "

I'm not one for over complicating things or being too wordy. If i could have summed it up using a formula that would have been perfect for me

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

One offs because if you didnt really like someone the first time it means you shouldnt meet them again, also when you think the sex was good the next man you meet can be even better, so if you stuck to the same people you wouldnt know what you could be missing out on. I get bored with people anyway they maybe nice on your first meet then after that they start treating you like their wives, taking you for granted and not making an effort. Is too much like being married seeing the same person. Having sex is so different with each person you meet, different people are good at different things.

By *lizzard1900Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I like good regulars but I also like a good turn over.

Keeps things interesting.

"

only thing i learned was....also gonna pm you. "

the filth! Hehe

I have one very regular guy...a few friends I see as often as I can...and quite rarely these days the odd probable one off...but they often end up as friends and want to see me again too....but I see my regular guy more often than anyone I have before, apart from a guy I stopped playing for...so I used to play with one offs alot more often than I do now ... sex when you are connected with someone is always a much better thing....but a straight up fuck can be good

the filth! Hehe"

haha.

i like having our own personal, but public, fab love in.

bonus is no-one knows wtf we're talking about.

the filth! Hehe

haha.

i like having our own personal, but public, fab love in.

bonus is no-one knows wtf we're talking about. "

Yeah all good fun sweetcheeks.

A regular would be good. A one off would be good. Just an opportunity of something would be good.

By *isKinkedKuntsMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Due to what I like I prefer regular. Not gonna shun a one off though

By *irstTime4everything OP   Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Wow thanks for all the responses, good to know there's a lot of likeminded people out there xx we love regulars

I have alwais wanted a regular, someone you can text when you want it, but it is a good dream, although I like the one offs too

There's a time and a place for a one off, there's something quite liberating about knowing you'll never see someone again.

But I have more and better orgasms with repeat meets, and there's usually more laughter too

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

prefer regular meets to one offs

as you get used to each other you get to know there likes and dislikes of a person.

so can only get better

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I love my regular meets best

Regular would be our preference

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Regular for me. I feel sex gets better when you get to know someone better "

I have to agree

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I love my regular meets best "

Me too

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Regular, still a debate what regular is though, for some once a week or more, for us probably once every 4-6weeks is more achievable.

Still regular though.

S

By *obwithkiltMan  over a year ago

Belton

Anything would be nice... Would like regular though.. Always fun trying new things and remembering what makes someone tick

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

Close Encounters of the Third Kind

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I like both but tend towards regular meets, as it brings the potential for much greater closeness, where physical intimacy benefits from the meeting of minds, your mutual understandings of the other etc.

One offs can be great - you can choose that you'd not like to meet again, even though you've enjoyed your time. Different people gel with you, sometimes unexpectedly - so you can develop things onwards, when this works with both sides. Sometimes visiting a remote area brings chances for one-offs, or occasional meets (if you're back in the area etc) and these can be great: such as no complications of people living too close to you.

I like a variety.

By *ndigo40Woman  over a year ago

secret town

"Probably a topic that's been done to death but what's your opinion, pros and cons? Please and thank you xxx "

All my meets tend to end up regular

Regular one offs would be nice

Much perfer regular but beggars can't be choosers I suppose?

By *eliz NelsonMan  over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Regular for me...not averse to one-offs, but did not do it in vanilla world, so would have to be the right moment

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"One offs because if you didnt really like someone the first time it means you shouldnt meet them again, also when you think the sex was good the next man you meet can be even better, so if you stuck to the same people you wouldnt know what you could be missing out on. I get bored with people anyway they maybe nice on your first meet then after that they start treating you like their wives, taking you for granted and not making an effort. Is too much like being married seeing the same person. Having sex is so different with each person you meet, different people are good at different things."

They make the effort the first time, after that you just get let down x

By *iver2015Woman  over a year ago

middlesbrough

[Removed by poster at 17/11/16 22:14:38]

By *iver2015Woman  over a year ago

middlesbrough

I'd prefer regular but distance always seems to be an issue.

Regular would be my preference, but my most memorable meets have arguably been the one off chance encounters

By *eliz NelsonMan  over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

"One offs because if you didnt really like someone the first time it means you shouldnt meet them again, also when you think the sex was good the next man you meet can be even better, so if you stuck to the same people you wouldnt know what you could be missing out on. I get bored with people anyway they maybe nice on your first meet then after that they start treating you like their wives, taking you for granted and not making an effort. Is too much like being married seeing the same person. Having sex is so different with each person you meet, different people are good at different things.

They make the effort the first time, after that you just get let down x"

That!...I can imagine...sorry to hear that

» Add a new message to this topic