FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Whacking your fist in.

Whacking your fist in.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iver2015 OP   Woman  over a year ago

middlesbrough

I don't get it? Am I the minority? I see people talking about it. I've had messages about it but I've had a baby come out of there and I've worked too hard on my pelvic floor muscles to become someone's ventriloquism dummy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I don't get it? Am I the minority? I see people talking about it. I've had messages about it but I've had a baby come out of there and I've worked too hard on my pelvic floor muscles to become someone's ventriloquism dummy. "

I don't get it either. Baby's come out, fists don't go in.

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Each to their own..

If people want a fanny like a hippos yawn, that's up to them..

It's gotta be like chucking a chipolata down an alleyway after.. It'll be lucky to hit the side more than once..

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

I dont get it either its too painful.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"Each to their own..

It's gotta be like chucking a chipolata down an alleyway after.. It'll be lucky to hit the side more than once.."

What a load of rubbish

So it's ok for a babies head to pass through but not a fist, you think a fist will stretch a vagina more than a small person passing through it?

Some people say the stupidest things and it is remarkably rude to liken any ladies parts to a hippos mouth, good job some of us are more sensitive to other people's feelings is it

"Each to their own..

It's gotta be like chucking a chipolata down an alleyway after.. It'll be lucky to hit the side more than once..

What a load of rubbish

So it's ok for a babies head to pass through but not a fist, you think a fist will stretch a vagina more than a small person passing through it?

Some people say the stupidest things and it is remarkably rude to liken any ladies parts to a hippos mouth, good job some of us are more sensitive to other people's feelings is it "

You don't just "whack it in", that's the entire fucking point. You don't have to get it, or enjoy it either, or even have any desire to try it at all. Nobody cares.

But why not lay off the casual insults towards women who might?

"I don't get it? Am I the minority? I see people talking about it. I've had messages about it but I've had a baby come out of there and I've worked too hard on my pelvic floor muscles to become someone's ventriloquism dummy. "

Hahaha this made me giggle

By *unguya2zMan  over a year ago

coventry..ish

Next time I do it,im taking my boxing gloves off

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Each to their own..

What a load of rubbish

Some people say the stupidest things and it is remarkably rude to liken any ladies parts to a hippos mouth, good job some of us are more sensitive to other people's feelings is it "

"Hippo's yawn", I think he meant Wizzard's sleeve

In the middle

"Each to their own..

What a load of rubbish

Some people say the stupidest things and it is remarkably rude to liken any ladies parts to a hippos mouth, good job some of us are more sensitive to other people's feelings is it

"Hippo's yawn", I think he meant Wizzard's sleeve "

Sorry Ace but that's not funny either

"Each to their own..

It's gotta be like chucking a chipolata down an alleyway after.. It'll be lucky to hit the side more than once.."

I'm always interested in the hippo's yawn analogy. What about fisting makes you think it would make it grow teeth?

Doesn't appeal to me at all and I've been fortunate that so far, I haven't encountered a hole which would fit a fist.

I've tried it a couple of times but it's not for me like, it can be pretty uncomfortable even when wet enough and I just don't see the attraction with it. But you have to try it before you can make an informed decision, my friend loves it and it makes her cum like a waterfall... each to their own innit? x

"Next time I do it,im taking my boxing gloves off"

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Each to their own..

What a load of rubbish

Sorry Ace but that's not funny either "

Its just terminology, I have fisted a couple of ladies off here and my ex, as long as it's done gently and with plenty of lubrication then it can be a pleasurable experience for the lady involved, as I've found out

I'm sorry if you don't share the same sense of humour as me.

The lack of understanding of a woman's body is mind boggling on here at times

"Each to their own..

Firstly it doesn't make it Slack.. if anything its tighter after... and secondly if you have never tried it.. dont dismiss.

It isnt for all... I certainly cant do it all the time.. need both my head and body in the right place and it has to be my partner doing it...

It feels amazing though and sex afterwards is something else.. as I am super sensitive.

I have a bad (good) enough time taking a BBC ......a fist? ????? Ouch and ouch, but each to their own I suppose.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"I've tried it a couple of times but it's not for me like, it can be pretty uncomfortable even when wet enough and I just don't see the attraction with it. But you have to try it before you can make an informed decision, my friend loves it and it makes her cum like a waterfall... each to their own innit? x"

Same here, used more lube than the local garage but no, too much..what some forget when using the "babies head" analogy is that your hips also move during pregnancy increasing the opening. So unless you do it within a week or so of giving birth it isn't the same..

It's just another some do, some don't, some will, some won't thread.

There is no good/bad, right/wrong, just choice..

x

H

In the middle

"Each to their own..

What a load of rubbish

Its just terminology, I have fisted a couple of ladies off here and my ex, as long as it's done gently and with plenty of lubrication then it can be a pleasurable experience for the lady involved, as I've found out

I'm sorry if you don't share the same sense of humour as me. "

It's not a lack of humour Ace, I have a great one of those, it's just the callous stupidity of some people's ideas and terminology that seriously makes me wonder if they are grown ups or not, I call a cock a cock no matter how it looks, I wouldn't be so derogatory towards something that you have on your body you can't do anything about

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

"Each to their own..

What a load of rubbish

I'm sorry if you don't share the same sense of humour as me. "

Sorry if any offence was caused, none intended..

It was a tongue in cheek statement in the same vein as the ops.

However I do stand by the fact that the vaginal passage was never designed to accecpt anything as large as a fist and like anal fisting can be dangerous causing lacerations internally and externally.

During childbirth a whole raft of change happens to allow for increased stretching.

I appreciate people get their kicks in different ways, it's just not something I would partake in.

"Each to their own..

What a load of rubbish

I'm sorry if you don't share the same sense of humour as me.

It's not a lack of humour Ace, I have a great one of those, it's just the callous stupidity of some people's ideas and terminology that seriously makes me wonder if they are grown ups or not, I call a cock a cock no matter how it looks, I wouldn't be so derogatory towards something that you have on your body you can't do anything about "

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"It's not a lack of humour Ace, I have a great one of those, it's just the callous stupidity of some people's ideas and terminology that seriously makes me wonder if they are grown ups or not, I call a cock a cock no matter how it looks, I wouldn't be so derogatory towards something that you have on your body you can't do anything about "

Terminology you say? Well I'd like to suck your ( . )( . )

*runs away and hides

It is as Cali said , a matter of ones head and body being in the right place . My wife can't take a fist , but can take two cocks if the mood is right .

Women we have met who can take a fist are into it , and with careful application and lube it's a horny experience .

One thing is certain , it doesn't make their vagina slack , if anything they are tighter after fisting .

And I agree that the tongue in cheek terminology is childish at best .....

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Agree with gloswingers, the lady in question has got to be relaxed and receptable, it's not every lady's cup of tea, but as I stated earlier those that do enjoy it seem to be "very happy" after a session

"It is as Cali said , a matter of ones head and body being in the right place . My wife can't take a fist , but can take two cocks if the mood is right .

Women we have met who can take a fist are into it , and with careful application and lube it's a horny experience .

One thing is certain , it doesn't make their vagina slack , if anything they are tighter after fisting .

And I agree that the tongue in cheek terminology is childish at best ....."

I've found the tighter afterwards thing to be the case too. Not sure how that works, but I'm not complaining

In the middle

"It's not a lack of humour Ace, I have a great one of those, it's just the callous stupidity of some people's ideas and terminology that seriously makes me wonder if they are grown ups or not, I call a cock a cock no matter how it looks, I wouldn't be so derogatory towards something that you have on your body you can't do anything about

*runs away and hides "

Ohhhh ya cheeky winger

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Its not for me,but each to their own.Good job there is something for everyone on fab.

Miss

By *retty FolliesCouple (FF)  over a year ago

south

Bucket flanges come to mind......also incontinence......but if its for you then fine.....but its not for either of us.........

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Pmsl

By *ogisticalBigManMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Takes some skill getting a fist in there. Some people like it,some don't

Each to their own and live and let live :D

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

My hands are quite big so would be like pushing a baby back in then again some people go in up to their elbow like a vet fisting a cow it must be like a Dr Who's Tardis in there.

I fist my boyfriends ass lol....no realy

By *isKinkedKuntsMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Doesn't appeal to me at all and I've been fortunate that so far, I haven't encountered a hole which would fit a fist."

Then your a Virgin. Every woman could no matter how tight they think they are or claim to be.

Gotta love that this myth won't go away.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I sometimes remember when I read threads like this that lovely open minded swingers can be utter twats too.....

There will be another 'catching the ghey' thread soon for those people to hop onto

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I was worried I was getting slack due to having sex more often. Then I did some research, and it turns out I'm just more relaxed which is why I'm not as "tight" as before.

Newsflash... i am just as tight, but what i thought was me getting "slack" was simply not being so insecure and finally getting comfortable with my body and other people touching and exploring it!

I finally get turned on now!!

"Each to their own..

What a load of rubbish

Sorry Ace but that's not funny either "

clowns pocket

In the middle

"Each to their own..

What a load of rubbish

clowns pocket "

The moments passed, you were too late

what gets me with threads like this is.

It seems to be people finding fault with something they either know nothing about or have not even tried for them selves but are quick to judge & pull other people who have, apart over doing what they want with their own body.

So, I totally indulged in fisting someone, mainly because I have little hands and her husband's were huge. It was pretty amazing. I most definitely didn't whack or ram my fist in.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I enjoy fisting both ways, noone has ever just "wacked their fist up me" and i havent them

"what gets me with threads like this is.

It seems to be people finding fault with something they either know nothing about or have not even tried for them selves but are quick to judge & pull other people who have, apart over doing what they want with their own body. "

Well said.

By *acko9568Man  over a year ago

saltburn

"Each to their own..

I'm always interested in the hippo's yawn analogy. What about fisting makes you think it would make it grow teeth?

"

lol @ grow teeth.

I have met a lady who really enjoys the feeling, and no, afterwards is not any different. The vagina returns to normal very quickly, and we have enjoyed ourselves immensely. Each to their own, I say, and enjoy yourselves.

By *uzi Jones 26Woman  over a year ago

The Devil's Lair

"Each to their own..

What a load of rubbish

Couldn't have put it better myself. Has nobody clocked on to the fact the vagina is a group of muscles that contract and relax for "mating and birthing" for the Neanderthals on here x

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"It's not a lack of humour Ace, I have a great one of those, it's just the callous stupidity of some people's ideas and terminology that seriously makes me wonder if they are grown ups or not, I call a cock a cock no matter how it looks, I wouldn't be so derogatory towards something that you have on your body you can't do anything about

*runs away and hides

Ohhhh ya cheeky winger "

Well I do try ma best occasionally

By *iver2015 OP   Woman  over a year ago

middlesbrough

It seems to be people finding fault with something they either know nothing about or have not even tried for them selves but are quick to judge & pull other people who have, apart over doing what they want with their own body. "

Never judged anyone for their choices. I simply said that I didn't get it. Me personally. Obviously it was a bit of a jokey thread. Light hearted way of opening up a conversation. I don't really think that people fist others then get them to say "gottle a geer". I'm interested to hear of women that enjoy it and their reasons why which some people have responded to without any bees in their bonnets.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've never tried it but some of the guys I know have quite big hands so I'm sure I would just tense up and be all anyway. Never say never is my moto. Perhaps I need a lady to do it to me

Not for me, thanks!

No desire to do it, and certainly not against a partner's will!

Has happened once, after lots of foreplay. There was no plan, no intention, it just naturally flowed as part of our sensual pleasure together - 2, 3, 4, fingers then more - but certainly not as a fist - but my hand sliding inside her, gently.

We never discussed it either but she clearly enjoyed the sensation (over and again) and it felt good for me, feeling so connected.

It is a myth that you lose any elasticity, ladies - indeed, like all exercises, it probably strengthens your pelvic floor.

By *mber GamblerCouple  over a year ago

rugby

Just sounds like torture to me.

"Just sounds like torture to me. "

I think a lot of that is the aggressive sound of the word "fisting". From my very limited experience (see above) it was natural and pleasant.

Maybe I just have small hands and nimble fingers?

"I dont get it either its too painful."

You obviously aren't doing it correctly!

It's like ripping off a plaster, you've just got to take a step back then really punch that sucker in there!!

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

What is not realised is the walls of the vagina are very sensitive and can be stimulated by fingers when being fisted.

The term fisted is really completely wrong as your partner slides his/her curled hand into the vagina rather than his/her clenched fist. When it is being slid in it is only slightly larges than a penis.

The vagina is not stretched as it is actually formed by folds or ripples of skin which simply unfold or straighten.

Once in it can be carefully rolled into a lightly clenched fist and the fingers used to stimulate the vagina from within.

The ignorance displayed simply shows jealousy and how many on here lack finesse, skill and experience in stimulation.

"What is not realised is the walls of the vagina are very sensitive and can be stimulated by fingers when being fisted.

The term fisted is really completely wrong as your partner slides his/her curled hand into the vagina rather than his/her clenched fist. When it is being slid in it is only slightly larges than a penis.

The vagina is not stretched as it is actually formed by folds or ripples of skin which simply unfold or straighten.

Once in it can be carefully rolled into a lightly clenched fist and the fingers used to stimulate the vagina from within.

The ignorance displayed simply shows jealousy and how many on here lack finesse, skill and experience in stimulation.

"

Yep!

"When it is being slid in it is only slightly larges than a penis.

"

Or in my case, the fist is the warm up!

Giggity Giggity goo!

Aalllllrriiiiggghhhtttt

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"Each to their own..

What a load of rubbish

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

The ignorance on this subject is shocking.

It's like anything else you don't have to like it. You just have to respect that other will. Not be fucking rude and ignorant as some of the comments here have been.

I think we all need to take a breath. It's ok for people to say they don't like something, just as people can comment on what they do like. That's what makes the forums interesting.

And don't assume just because some says they don't 'get it' doesn't mean the haven't tried it! We all bring very different experiences to the forums, all of which are equally valid.

Indeed; each to their own

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

By *jcmjcCouple  over a year ago

Newport

"

What a load of rubbish

Surely I don't need to tell you that a woman's body changes to allow a baby's head to pass. Her pelvis moves apart. Under normal circumstances a fist is not designed to go up.

Never done this so can't really have a solid opinion on it either way.. I do notice from the threads tho, that it's only really the people that haven't done it that have the problem with it.. not many seem to take the word of those who have experience with it with regards to remaining tight or not

"I dont get it either its too painful.

It's like ripping off a plaster, you've just got to take a step back then really punch that sucker in there!! "

holy fuck lol

"I dont get it either its too painful.

It's like ripping off a plaster, you've just got to take a step back then really punch that sucker in there!!

holy fuck lol "

Thats what she said

By *mber GamblerCouple  over a year ago

rugby

"Just sounds like torture to me.

I think a lot of that is the aggressive sound of the word "fisting". From my very limited experience (see above) it was natural and pleasant.

Maybe I just have small hands and nimble fingers?"

Yes. You're right. It does sound aggressive. I see it on porn sometimes and I think "holy hell, not in a million years".

I can see where your coming from though. But even done slow and sensual, it's still a hand, a whole bloody hand going up there. My body and brain say nope.

"What is not realised is the walls of the vagina are very sensitive and can be stimulated by fingers when being fisted.

"

I agree. When I make the right shape with my hands they're not much bigger than a girthy cock.

"I've worked too hard on my pelvic floor muscles to become someone's ventriloquism dummy. "

It's my way of making people talk.

"I've worked too hard on my pelvic floor muscles to become someone's ventriloquism dummy.

It's my way of making people talk. "

Ve haf vays to mek you talk

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

Offer to allow them once it has been done to them, you get to choose the person giving the pleasurable act to them.

Sen how many say yes to that.

» Add a new message to this topic