FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cock museum

Cock museum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hyllyphylly OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

The Icelandic Phallological Museum in Reykjavik has 282 cocks from 93 different species of animal across the world.

Anyone want to donate one?

Here's an article about it....http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/inside-worlds-largest-penis-museum-9272709

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It's on our visit list for things to do in Iceland. The children are both fascinated and appalled by the idea.

By *onhorMan  over a year ago

here

"It's on our visit list for things to do in Iceland. The children are both fascinated and appalled by the idea.

"

Well it's either that or being soaked by a geyser.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"It's on our visit list for things to do in Iceland. The children are both fascinated and appalled by the idea.

Well it's either that or being soaked by a geyser. "

I'm not going to say it quite like that to the children.

By *onhorMan  over a year ago

here

Well it's either that or being soaked by a geyser.

I'm not going to say it quite like that to the children. "

Probably be less fascinated.

By *effrey45Man  over a year ago

Lytham

There's a blue whale cock in there and it's still a whopper after swimming round the icy artic seas all its life....

By *ureTemptationWoman  over a year ago

Off the grid

Are pig ones really curly? My mate did her master's degree in pig breeding for the agricultural industry and she told me they were curly like their tails?

Helps it "lock in" apparently.

Then again she was a mad drinker, and told me this on one of our many treks down the pub so it occurs to me she could've been bullshitting me.

Anyone actually know?

(I'm too scared to google it.)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Are pig ones really curly? My mate did her master's degree in pig breeding for the agricultural industry and she told me they were curly like their tails?

Then again she was a mad drinker, and told me this on one of our many treks down the pub so it occurs to me she could've been bullshitting me.

Anyone actually know?

(I'm too scared to google it.)"

I've heard this too! Unsure if true though.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

A pigs looks like there's a corkscrew on the end. In fact if I'd come up with the idea of a lady's toy with built-in corkscrew I'd probably be very rich by now

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"Are pig ones really curly? My mate did her master's degree in pig breeding for the agricultural industry and she told me they were curly like their tails?

Anyone actually know?

I've heard this too! Unsure if true though."

The top 3-4 inches is curly. Its one "twist" as it were. Plenty of diagrams if you google - the whole thing can be from about 10 inches to a foot and a half long.

By *ureTemptationWoman  over a year ago

Off the grid

Anyone actually know?

The top 3-4 inches is curly. Its one "twist" as it were. Plenty of diagrams if you google - the whole thing can be from about 10 inches to a foot and a half long. "

And weirdly I did think of you when I posted the question! Thought you might know.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

Anyone actually know?

The top 3-4 inches is curly. Its one "twist" as it were. Plenty of diagrams if you google - the whole thing can be from about 10 inches to a foot and a half long.

And weirdly I did think of you when I posted the question! Thought you might know."

My reputation clearly preceeds me.

Been there it was quite instructive

Aye,I also remember hearing about pigs n their curly wurly cocks somewhere...crazy!

Cats have barbs on their wangs to aid attachment,also making it painful for the female felines...which explains all the angry snarling when you see big cats fucking in nature documentaries!

» Add a new message to this topic