FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Make your mind up!!!

Make your mind up!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arol dawn OP   Woman  over a year ago

near margate

Why do people put that they are straight but in their profile they are saying they are looking for bi females time to be honest with yourself ladys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iver2015Woman  over a year ago

middlesbrough

*sings Bucks Fizz*

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why do people put that they are straight but in their profile they are saying they are looking for bi females time to be honest with yourself ladys"

To annoy you

Don't let your indecision take you from behind.....

"Why do people put that they are straight but in their profile they are saying they are looking for bi females time to be honest with yourself ladys"

Fab straight

Works for women too

By *iver2015Woman  over a year ago

middlesbrough

"Don't let your indecision take you from behind..... "

Not so easy to guess but perhaps because they have no objection to bi ladies on a social basis or it is something they would not rule out in the right circumstances, who knows.

Now men on the other hand, from my experience they lie! Either because they are in denial or want to improve their chances with non bi preference couples.

Lots of "straight" men on here that are on the sister site, bi with play verification from men obviously!!

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Dunno tbh, but you'd be surprised at the number of messages we get from straight couples or straight females..

Beats us too...like where's the interest for H ??

S

I've never stumbled across this scenario yet, but there's always time on bonkers Planet Fab. More than once I've happened across "bi curious" women who will half heartedly go there in order to widen the pool of chaps they can access.

I tend to raise an eyebrow at suss profiles and just trot along to one which appears more credible.

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

"Not so easy to guess but perhaps because they have no objection to bi ladies on a social basis or it is something they would not rule out in the right circumstances, who knows.

Now men on the other hand, from my experience they lie! Either because they are in denial or want to improve their chances with non bi preference couples.

Lots of "straight" men on here that are on the sister site, bi with play verification from men obviously!! "

A blatant turn it upside down and blame men technique ! So subtle

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

Why do women want to meet couples when their verifications and profile content clearly show they're only looking for sausage?

Why X?

Because Y.

West Wales

"Why do women want to meet couples when their verifications and profile content clearly show they're only looking for sausage? "

Don't go there, you'll get your head bit off, I did a few months back..

S

By *entle giraffeMan  over a year ago

Minehead

"Not so easy to guess but perhaps because they have no objection to bi ladies on a social basis or it is something they would not rule out in the right circumstances, who knows.

Now men on the other hand, from my experience they lie! Either because they are in denial or want to improve their chances with non bi preference

couples.

Lots of "straight" men on here that are on the sister site, bi with play verification from men obviously!! "

So.... Let me get this straight (excuse the pun).

Men are lying,

Women aren't......

Whilst doing the same thing.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I am bi and have never been straight. I entered from the womb with jazz hands.

"Don't let your indecision take you from behind.....

"

THE funniest comment. Deserves bumping every day to infinity. Thank you for thinking it and thank you for posting it.

If it's the F from a couple- I'd say it's M idea for 3some so she will kiss the new F etc but not actually do much cos it's all for M pleasure (shittest thing ever which is why I'm very wary of couples messaging me)

If it's a single F I'd say it's for the 'sex appeal' as some F think it turns the guys on

West Wales

"If it's the F from a couple- I'd say it's M idea for 3some so she will kiss the new F etc but not actually do much cos it's all for M pleasure (shittest thing ever which is why I'm very wary of couples messaging me)

If it's a single F I'd say it's for the 'sex appeal' as some F think it turns the guys on"

Agreed, luckily not all though..and not all bifems have had that experience with a couple.

S

"If it's the F from a couple- I'd say it's M idea for 3some so she will kiss the new F etc but not actually do much cos it's all for M pleasure (shittest thing ever which is why I'm very wary of couples messaging me)

If it's a single F I'd say it's for the 'sex appeal' as some F think it turns the guys on

Agreed, luckily not all though..and not all bifems have had that experience with a couple.

S"

I haven't, but it's been offered.

'We can kiss and give him a bj, then he will fuck me while you watch'

'Oh god yeh, sign me up'

West Wales

S

I haven't, but it's been offered.

'We can kiss and give him a bj, then he will fuck me while you watch'

'Oh god yeh, sign me up' "

We've had everything from No kissing to H going down but not her, to he can fuck H but I can't her and all points in between..

But amongst all the coal ocassionally you find a diamond

S

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I'm as straight as they come sexually by that I mean I have absolutely no interest sexually in my own sex I'm sure I'm not the only man out there like that .

That doesn't mean I have a problem with bi men or gay men it just means not for me I don't even block men from contacting me such is my confidence in my own sexuality by that I mean I have nothing against gay or big guys so don't feel the need to avoid contact with them .

So by your reckoning am I in denial or just secure in knowing my own sexuality .

"I've never stumbled across this scenario yet, but there's always time on bonkers Planet Fab. More than once I've happened across "bi curious" women who will half heartedly go there in order to widen the pool of chaps they can access.

I tend to raise an eyebrow at suss profiles and just trot along to one which appears more credible. "

The ones which mention only men in their text are usual these kinds of ladies. Perhaps they think it makes them more attractive also?

Who knows! X

Eve. X

» Add a new message to this topic