FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Chilrens Craniofaicial Surgery

Chilrens Craniofaicial Surgery

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

just watching this now on BBC1

i am fascinated by any medical programmes, watching the skill of Dr's and surgeons is amazing.

at the start of this show there is a surgeon practicing using a drill on a hens egg, you see him gently shaving away the shell leaving the egg whole in its membrane - such skill!!!

i kind of want to have a go (at the egg thing - not craniofacial surgery )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Surgeons are bloody amazing absolutly without a doubt. In some cases they cant be a millionth of a milimetre out

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Surgeons are bloody amazing absolutly without a doubt. In some cases they cant be a millionth of a milimetre out"

That's cutting it fine.

Reminds me of my vasectomy.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Surgeons are bloody amazing absolutly without a doubt. In some cases they cant be a millionth of a milimetre out

That's cutting it fine.

Reminds me of my vasectomy.

"

well im not good at small number distances.

There was an operation on television the other week and they completely sewed a guys artery back together without damaging anything else

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"Surgeons are bloody amazing absolutly without a doubt. In some cases they cant be a millionth of a milimetre out"

Yes, I know from personal experience. Back in 1988, I'd to undergo what was a very necessary eye operation, expected to take around 90 minutes, to save my sight.

In reality, I actually spent in excess of 6 hours in surgery, plus 2 in "Recovery", then spent 9 days lying face down into a "ring" pillow unable to move, without expert assistance because of the 150 micro stitches at the back of one eye.

It didn't work first time; I'd to undergo a further 4 ops covering some 8 hours in total, over the next 5 months, but I raise a glass often to those experts!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i havnt watched this because it would bring back memories of handing over my nine month old baby for his cleft repair.

The surgeons who can work these amazing miracles on these most fragile of patients are amazing,and worth their weight in gold.

» Add a new message to this topic