FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > being blocked

being blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people chat arrange to meet you. then you give your post code and they then out the blue block you. Anyone else have this happen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why do people chat arrange to meet you. then you give your post code and they then out the blue block you. Anyone else have this happen "

do you live in a bad neighbourhood?

"Why do people chat arrange to meet you. then you give your post code and they then out the blue block you. Anyone else have this happen "

Send a dog turd through the post

Nope it happens all though

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Only the folk who pressed the block button know why....

Never happened to myself, I'm either very lucky or my selection process is very good...

If it's happening a lot to you op I'd look at your selection process.

At least they did it before you left the house, eh?

Thanks good advice think I may have to

They where coming to me but yeah good job I wasn't going to them

"They where coming to me but yeah good job I wasn't going to them "
perhaps they realised they knew someone in that area. Who knows

Because they are sad, unhappy individuals who take their bitterness out on others and also get a kick out of it.....draw a line under it.

There's nowt so queer aa folk

Never had it happen. l can't tell when l'm blocked and l don't really care.

By *est Wales WifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

Did you speak to them on the phone? No?

There's your answer; anyone can be anyone behind a keyboard.

Someone's just blocked me after offering me a blow job haha.

Can only assume he knows me after he's seen my face picture unless I really am that fucking ugly pmsl.

"They where coming to me but yeah good job I wasn't going to them "

Oh yeah, of course. Well unfortunately sounds like it could just be fantasists with no intention of meeting. You'll learn to them out.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Why do people chat arrange to meet you. then you give your post code and they then out the blue block you. Anyone else have this happen

There's your answer; anyone can be anyone behind a keyboard."

Not true. We've NEVER done that and use other (we've found) reliable techniques/strategies. The one you suggested isn't fail proof, actually none are, but eliminating the possibility of meeting a 'time waster' needs several safeguards, in our opinion of course.

Thanks everyone for your posts. its people like that who mess it up for the genuine folk on here. And there are some nice decent honest people on here but its finding them

Might of done google street view and changed their mind

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Someone just sent me a "sorry yr too ugly" then blocked me.

Thanks for taking the time

"Someone just sent me a "sorry yr too ugly" then blocked me.

"

At least you got a reply before the block!

It happens all the time, OP - people ask for photos, then block you immediately. I just presume they've all created shrines to me, and need more photos of my face to really spread the word, and perhaps even start a new religion in my image.

Maybe its a bournemouth thing. Ive had it a couple of times.

It happens all the time, OP - people ask for photos, then block you immediately. I just presume they've all created shrines to me, and need more photos of my face to really spread the word, and perhaps even start a new religion in my image."

I didn't message them first. They sent it to me. I replied with cool and got blocked.

I may cry tonight

It happens all the time, OP - people ask for photos, then block you immediately. I just presume they've all created shrines to me, and need more photos of my face to really spread the word, and perhaps even start a new religion in my image.

I didn't message them first. They sent it to me. I replied with cool and got blocked.

I may cry tonight "

Perhaps it was a mistake......a slip of the wrist

By *imky69Woman  over a year ago

heath hays

I got chatting to a girl for weeks.She seemed so nice and was localish.It wasn't just sex we chatted about it was everything and we really got on but she said she wouldn't swap numbers as her husband didn't know she was on fab.We arranged to meet in a local cafe just for a coffee/social to see if we got on and I was so excited and nervous at the same time.I got dressed up.I booked the day off work.I got there 10 minutes early and sat there like a fool for nearly 40 minutes and the only people in there was a few men eating and a few oldish couples.

I got back and messaged her saying thank you for making me look like a idiot and she? Described what I was wearing and where I was sat.I went mad and said of you saw me why didn't you come over.She? then blocked me.I have thought about it since and I'm guessing she? Was one of the guys in there.I asked my bf to message her/him and they told him to f*ck off and they left fab.Since that it's kind of tainted my trust for others and I'm so carful now and I have my steps.

1.get chatting to see if you get on.

2.swap phone numbers.

3.send each other a dated picture.

4.only meet for a social first in a public place.

"I got chatting to a girl for weeks.She seemed so nice and was localish.It wasn't just sex we chatted about it was everything and we really got on but she said she wouldn't swap numbers as her husband didn't know she was on fab.We arranged to meet in a local cafe just for a coffee/social to see if we got on and I was so excited and nervous at the same time.I got dressed up.I booked the day off work.I got there 10 minutes early and sat there like a fool for nearly 40 minutes and the only people in there was a few men eating and a few oldish couples.

I got back and messaged her saying thank you for making me look like a idiot and she? Described what I was wearing and where I was sat.I went mad and said of you saw me why didn't you come over.She? then blocked me.I have thought about it since and I'm guessing she? Was one of the guys in there.I asked my bf to message her/him and they told him to f*ck off and they left fab.Since that it's kind of tainted my trust for others and I'm so carful now and I have my steps.

2.swap phone numbers.

"

Always phone numbers etc. If people fail to be open & honest, run for the hills and don't agree to meet them. There has to be transparency - if someone tells you they're doing this without their partners consent, that's another flag.

Lesson learned huh....

On a positive note you made some progress moving forwards towards a meet.

I may cry tonight

Perhaps it was a mistake......a slip of the wrist"

It's like my caring about it

A slip of emotion

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"I got chatting to a girl for weeks.She seemed so nice and was localish.It wasn't just sex we chatted about it was everything and we really got on but she said she wouldn't swap numbers as her husband didn't know she was on fab.We arranged to meet in a local cafe just for a coffee/social to see if we got on and I was so excited and nervous at the same time.I got dressed up.I booked the day off work.I got there 10 minutes early and sat there like a fool for nearly 40 minutes and the only people in there was a few men eating and a few oldish couples.

2.swap phone numbers.

"

Not good, crass to say the least!

Out of interest what were their verifications like? Were they meet veris or cam? Also we're (if meet veris) from people with a decent verification trail with confirmed meets?

By *imky69Woman  over a year ago

heath hays

2.swap phone numbers.

Not good, crass to say the least!

Out of interest what were their verifications like? Were they meet veris or cam? Also we're (if meet veris) from people with a decent verification trail with confirmed meets? "

She? Had one verification of another girl saying they just met for sex but it said she? Was a nice person to chat to and they really got on so I took what she was telling as true and maybe I was stupid but we really got on well or so I thought.We all learn the hard way and I won't let it affect how I am with others but I'm a lot less trusting now X

Maybe they did lol and good job to just had my neighbour on my door asking me to call the police as had her door kicked in. So guess cant blame her lol

Really are they nuts your pics look great. Anyways their loss hun xx

Oh shit hun that's awful and that's the kind of thing that fucks it up for genuine people. I'm sorry you had that experience xx

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

can't say I have fella but I always travel to socials . as for why someone would do such a thing I gave up years ago trying to reason why people act as they do online .

although in this case I'd hazard a guess at it being one of two things .them just having a change of heart over a case of cold feet and blocking you out of shame over that fact or op you may have been unlucky and had your chain pulled by a rather sad individual who's life is so sad the only highlight in it is to tease and play silly games with people they chat up online .

if I was you fella I would waste my time thinking why I'd just move on thinking nothing is going to ruin my natural high especially the behaviour of strangers online .

I arranged a meet with someone for tomorrow, everything was going well, then out of the blue she accused me of blocking her today (I hadn't). I explained I hadn't, and I'm not sure why she thought I had, and then she blocked me

And this afternoon a couple messaged me asking about a meet, and when I went to reply I found they had blocked me.

What goes through these morons' minds I'll never know...

"Why do people chat arrange to meet you. then you give your post code and they then out the blue block you. Anyone else have this happen

can't say I have fella but I always travel to socials . as for why someone would do such a thing I gave up years ago trying to reason why people act as they do online .

although in this case I'd hazard a guess at it being one of two things .them just having a change of heart over a case of cold feet and blocking you out of shame over that fact or op you may have been unlucky and had your chain pulled by a rather sad individual who's life is so sad the only highlight in it is to tease and play silly games with people they chat up online .

if I was you fella I would waste my time thinking why I'd just move on thinking nothing is going to ruin my natural high especially the behaviour of strangers online . "

Yeah I get that its just annoying really and it just fucks you off

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

if I was you fella I would waste my time thinking why I'd just move on thinking nothing is going to ruin my natural high especially the behaviour of strangers online .

Yeah I get that its just annoying really and it just fucks you off "

That it is fella but its just one of them things about life online along with stalking passive aggression people looking to bait others on the forum people holding grudges in the forums blocking with out ever contacting some one all behavior that us highly usual anywhere else but online . It is what it is don't allow any of it to effect you would be my advice because after all that why people who act in the way above are doing what they do they are so miserable dissatisfied with there life that they just cant resist trying to make others feel the sane way about there lifes as they fo about there own

There's your answer; anyone can be anyone behind a keyboard."

But even that doesn't always stop the time wasters. Chatted to one bloke a lot on phone, seemed genuine then day of meet he went AWOL.

There's your answer; anyone can be anyone behind a keyboard.

But even that doesn't always stop the time wasters. Chatted to one bloke a lot on phone, seemed genuine then day of meet he went AWOL. "

Sorry to hear that they must be mad hun xx

» Add a new message to this topic