FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gutting

Gutting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm gutted

I'm in a wheelchair thru no fault of my own, I hate it how much no girls wanna play gutted I swear I cud cry

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is beimg in a wheel chair a recent thing

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

If it is impacting your wellbeing, take a break

Good luck

Don't do that

Been since I was 16 I'm 32 now

By *ooking for bbwsCouple  over a year ago

secret garden chilling, always something to do in the garden

"I'm gutted

I'm in a wheelchair thru no fault of my own, I hate it how much no girls wanna play gutted I swear I cud cry "

if u was closer I wood play! Can u travel? I'm going to Coventry, I also used a wheel chair, for hour a year! Hugs mrs

"I'm gutted

I'm in a wheelchair thru no fault of my own, I hate it how much no girls wanna play gutted I swear I cud cry

if u was closer I wood play! Can u travel? I'm going to Coventry, I also used a wheel chair, for hour a year! Hugs mrs"

I can travel I can drive but cov is abit far ha

I hate how much girls chat bf r ok until I mention wheelchair then I don't hear no more

"I'm gutted

if u was closer I wood play! Can u travel? I'm going to Coventry, I also used a wheel chair, for hour a year! Hugs mrs

I can travel I can drive but cov is abit far ha"

well I wood not ask u to travell to Portsmouth, at least u drive! I still struggle with travel as av panic attacks, an freeze if anyone is too close to me, an it takes bout 4hour for me to get to cov. But that's ok u don't wanna meet no wonder u don't get meets

Awesome username

Jeaz bit mean just cos I can't do a 300 mile round trip

"I'm gutted

well I wood not ask u to travell to Portsmouth, at least u drive! I still struggle with travel as av panic attacks, an freeze if anyone is too close to me, an it takes bout 4hour for me to get to cov. But that's ok u don't wanna meet no wonder u don't get meets"

How bloody rude

Her I hope you meen c

X

I think I followed all that. Only just, though.

"I think I followed all that. Only just, though."

Basically I'm sad, she's having a hgo cos I won't trace half t country

Have you considered visiting clubs like listed here on Fab ?

Have a look,read the re_iews,call the club and check they are able to accomodate you and your needs

Put it on your status your going to be at that club,that night...and just relax,enjoy being there and let it happen,if it does,if it doesn't always another time

Also,you say in profile you are wheelchair user...maybe add to that that it doesn't hold you back in life nor swinging

"Her I hope you meen c"

Yes, saying no wonder you don't get meets was rude and uncalled for.

"Her I hope you meen c

Yes, saying no wonder you don't get meets was rude and uncalled for."

Agreed babes. Xx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If I recall correctly you posted a similar topic recently.

I'm not sure if you join in the forums much but if you do make it positive.

You seem to be linking not getting meets to you being in a chair, are you sure it's that? The truth is lots of single men find it hard to get meets, there are so many of you.

Don't lose hope but as has been said if it's genuinely bringing you close to tears it might be wise to take a break.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"You seem to be linking not getting meets to you being in a chair, are you sure it's that? The truth is lots of single men find it hard to get meets, there are so many of you.

Don't lose hope but as has been said if it's genuinely bringing you close to tears it might be wise to take a break."

"If I recall correctly you posted a similar topic recently.

You seem to be linking not getting meets to you being in a chair, are you sure it's that? The truth is lots of single men find it hard to get meets, there are so many of you.

Don't lose hope but as has been said if it's genuinely bringing you close to tears it might be wise to take a break."

I I seems to me that it is reason I get wot u meen about single guys but li have chatted to some then mention wheelchair and no more chat

I m frighten I'm getting no younger and only had sex like a few times

"If I recall correctly you posted a similar topic recently.

Don't lose hope but as has been said if it's genuinely bringing you close to tears it might be wise to take a break.

I I seems to me that it is reason I get wot u meen about single guys but li have chatted to some then mention wheelchair and no more chat "

If you read these forums, you will find that many men find it hard to arrange meets through this site. They often see something about them as the deciding factor.

I doubt it is your disability stopping you. Concentrate on what you can offer.

Not much then

We've been chatting and it didn't stop because you use a wheelchair. It stopped because I was doing the dishes! Blimey

"I'm gutted

well I wood not ask u to travell to Portsmouth, at least u drive! I still struggle with travel as av panic attacks, an freeze if anyone is too close to me, an it takes bout 4hour for me to get to cov. But that's ok u don't wanna meet no wonder u don't get meets"

"We've been chatting and it didn't stop because you use a wheelchair. It stopped because I was doing the dishes! Blimey "

Lovely avatar pic

"I think I followed all that. Only just, though.

Basically I'm sad, she's having a hgo cos I won't trace half t country "

So what's wrong with meeting half way?

When life throws you obstacles. You find a way to overcome them, or succumb to them. Like your disability, you've found ways to overcome it haven't you? Why not do the same for a little bit of distance.

"We've been chatting and it didn't stop because you use a wheelchair. It stopped because I was doing the dishes! Blimey "

Bit egotistical of you maybe I don't mean you

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You mention you're in a wheelchair right at the beginning of your profile. What you could do is add to your profile what you CAN do - make it all much more upbeat and positive. Anyway, why would you want to chat to someone who doesn't want to chat with someone in a wheelchair?

Get yourself to a club or a social so people can chat to you and see what your personality is like rather than relying on a screen.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Not much then"

Ok, your _iew is that you don't have much to offer. If you feel that way why would anyone else feel differently?

I'll be honest your wheelchair will stop you getting meets with some people

...you can't change that. You can change the way you _iew fab though. Chat to people in the forum, find out if theres a social near you, ask if anyone would be happy to go to a club with you, stop expecting sex, nobody is guaranteed it from here.

Again I'll say if it's affecting your emotional well being you need to stop.

Good luck

I give up.

"We've been chatting and it didn't stop because you use a wheelchair. It stopped because I was doing the dishes! Blimey

Bit egotistical of you maybe I don't mean you "

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We've been chatting and it didn't stop because you use a wheelchair. It stopped because I was doing the dishes! Blimey

That post was meant to point out to you that it isn't always your chair that stops people talking to you.

Brighton - even Hove!

If I was a wheelchair user, I'd improve it and get a better one made. Built in massage balls for starters, heated seat and back, mirrors, a thing out the front to push doors open, adjustable height, all terrain wheels and a mega battery pack. I would army pimp it, I think. Maybe get tracks put on like a tank.

"If I was a wheelchair user, I'd improve it and get a better one made. Built in massage balls for starters, heated seat and back, mirrors, a thing out the front to push doors open, adjustable height, all terrain wheels and a mega battery pack. I would army pimp it, I think. Maybe get tracks put on like a tank. "

With a go faster stripe down the side

I'll say what nobody is or will..

Your situation is completely out of your control.

This site is shallow (at best)..given your situation you're up against it.

That's being honest.

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

.....I don't think it's the wheelchair that's making you undesirable

"If I was a wheelchair user, I'd improve it and get a better one made. Built in massage balls for starters, heated seat and back, mirrors, a thing out the front to push doors open, adjustable height, all terrain wheels and a mega battery pack. I would army pimp it, I think. Maybe get tracks put on like a tank. "
I watched a YouTube video called pimp my wheelchair, it's a bit like that

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Bit egotistical of you maybe I don't mean you

.....I don't think it's the wheelchair that's making you undesirable "

Beginning to agree

When life throws you obstacles. You find a way to overcome them, or succumb to them. Like your disability, you've found ways to overcome it haven't you? Why not do the same for a little bit of distance. "

exactly wot I was trying to say but guess it's not worth it.

I've seen a young lad at Abfabs Heathrow a few times in a chair, he's always having a good time, his disability isn't stopping him

Brighton - even Hove!

"If I was a wheelchair user, I'd improve it and get a better one made. Built in massage balls for starters, heated seat and back, mirrors, a thing out the front to push doors open, adjustable height, all terrain wheels and a mega battery pack. I would army pimp it, I think. Maybe get tracks put on like a tank. I watched a YouTube video called pimp my wheelchair, it's a bit like that "

I just googled 'army pimped wheelchairs' and there are some excellent examples out there.

"If I was a wheelchair user, I'd improve it and get a better one made. Built in massage balls for starters, heated seat and back, mirrors, a thing out the front to push doors open, adjustable height, all terrain wheels and a mega battery pack. I would army pimp it, I think. Maybe get tracks put on like a tank. I watched a YouTube video called pimp my wheelchair, it's a bit like that "
wish that was possible probably coast a fortune!

When life throws you obstacles. You find a way to overcome them, or succumb to them. Like your disability, you've found ways to overcome it haven't you? Why not do the same for a little bit of distance.

exactly wot I was trying to say but guess it's not worth it. "

Seems there's no point knocking. The chap ain't listening.

By *iver2015Woman  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Chin up. If you want any advice on your profile or anything you just have to ask. I'm sure people would help you out.

I am listening

Depeesed

Brighton - even Hove!

If you want profile advice from people then you need to specifically ask for it.

If you're just whinging in the forum....well, better out than in and there are advantages to venting on here.

"If I was a wheelchair user, I'd improve it and get a better one made. Built in massage balls for starters, heated seat and back, mirrors, a thing out the front to push doors open, adjustable height, all terrain wheels and a mega battery pack. I would army pimp it, I think. Maybe get tracks put on like a tank. I watched a YouTube video called pimp my wheelchair, it's a bit like that

I just googled 'army pimped wheelchairs' and there are some excellent examples out there. "

Haha I no a lad hu lives on a farm he's kinda done it

Brighton - even Hove!

"If I was a wheelchair user, I'd improve it and get a better one made. Built in massage balls for starters, heated seat and back, mirrors, a thing out the front to push doors open, adjustable height, all terrain wheels and a mega battery pack. I would army pimp it, I think. Maybe get tracks put on like a tank. I watched a YouTube video called pimp my wheelchair, it's a bit like that

I just googled 'army pimped wheelchairs' and there are some excellent examples out there.

Haha I no a lad hu lives on a farm he's kinda done it"

What's he got? A combine harvester style one?

A guy I know uses a car after a motor bike accident. Paralysed from chest down. Goes to clubs etc. He don't struggle.

By *iver2015Woman  over a year ago

middlesbrough

[Removed by poster at 13/11/16 17:17:08]

Well your profile is depressing and so is your attitude... nothing to do with your disability... everyone has been nice enough to offer you advice on how to get more meetings and you clearly aren't taking anyone's advice. Everyone is just looking for fun, you sound like you need tinder not fab.

You have two veris from the same person so it shows your worth meeting to some at least.

I think yeah the chair may put some off *some*

you seem pretty down on yourself at the moment though, even your status update is a bit off putting imo sorry.

gotta try grab life by the nuts as it were. sell yourself..sexiest wheels on fab and all that

you ain't a bad lookin' fella either so maybe take a short break..re vamp the profile and come back in for the win

failing that..clubs. real world meeting people face to face? some people sell themselves better in the flesh.

If the chair situation ain't gonna change...then change whatever else you can to your advantage

Cheers mate

Haha yeah it's a muck spreader

Na it's got like tank tracks his dad made it

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Her I hope you meen c

Yes, saying no wonder you don't get meets was rude and uncalled for."

From what i've read so far, I don't consider it a rude comment but then rudeness is highly subjective and not really worth anyone sticking their oar in.

"Her I hope you meen c

Yes, saying no wonder you don't get meets was rude and uncalled for.

From what i've read so far, I don't consider it a rude comment but then rudeness is highly subjective and not really worth anyone sticking their oar in. "

very true, but did not think it was that rude just the truth!

exactly wot I was trying to say but guess it's not worth it.

Seems there's no point knocking. The chap ain't listening. "

he sure ain't thanks, I was happy to get a hotel with wheel chair access as I can't do downstairs safely yet ( one at a time) but he ho! Coventry is too far!

I don't think I'm being unreasonable not going on a 300 mile round trip

"I don't think I'm being unreasonable not going on a 300 mile round trip "

well u can be in ur own! Ur club wood probably coast the same!

"I don't think I'm being unreasonable not going on a 300 mile round trip

well u can be in ur own! Ur club wood probably coast the same! "

Don't understand wat u meen

Try and be more positive would be my advise

"I don't think I'm being unreasonable not going on a 300 mile round trip "

your not. There are loads of folk who won't go that far.

It will limit your potential to within your target area though and so long as your happy to work within that then it really doesn't matter of other folk think it's un reasonable.

set your own limits but be the best guy you can be wherever you are man.

see all these people on this thread..me included. whatever we say will make no difference...its just words that'll be stuck on this forum.

it's what and how YOU think and act that will determine how you get on fella.

We could be getting given the best or worst advice imaginable here..It's up to you to decide if you want to take it on board and which bits you want to take on board man.

It will limit your potential to within your target area though and so long as your happy to work within that then it really doesn't matter of other folk think it's un reasonable.

see all these people on this thread..me included. whatever we say will make no difference...its just words that'll be stuck on this forum.

We could be getting given the best or worst advice imaginable here..It's up to you to decide if you want to take it on board and which bits you want to take on board man.

"

Nice bloke you thanks, I will try my hardest

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Might help if more clubs were wheelchair friendly. I recently tore a calf muscle and find it difficult to use the stairs.

Maybe arrange a small social in a pub near you.

Nice bloke you thanks, I will try my hardest "

that's about all anyone can do best of luck fella

well u can be in ur own! Ur club wood probably coast the same!

Don't understand wat u meen "

not much point in explaining as I don't wanna meet

By *ihimbiherCouple  over a year ago

lightwater

I don't think it has anything to do with the chair and find it hard to believe you have only had sex a few times as your smoking hot in my eyes! Bihims mum lives in Whitley bay so next time were up (Xmas)

We're be asking for a date I recon

Xxxxxx

Ps,

As long as you like bbws lol

» Add a new message to this topic