FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Disney

Disney

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was going to ask the simple question 'What is your favourite Disney film?' but then when i was thinking of my own response i decided i loved all the 'classics' and not the newer films.

If the saying 'they don't make them like they used too' is true, then surely technology could have been used to just make the job easier.. wonder why they decided to go all modern and start using animations if people liked the old hand painted films..

or is it that the actual stories themselves that people like? perhaps we were all younger and just captivated by the motion pictures and fantasy of princes and princesses that Disney are known for..

Thoughts??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Disney have just made a new Winnie the Pooh film which has all been hand drawn and painted

"Disney have just made a new Winnie the Pooh film which has all been hand drawn and painted"

o0o0 i didn't know that! Gotta love Winnie The Pooh :D

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I was going to ask the simple question 'What is your favourite Disney film?' but then when i was thinking of my own response i decided i loved all the 'classics' and not the newer films.

If the saying 'they don't make them like they used too' is true, then surely technology could have been used to just make the job easier.. wonder why they decided to go all modern and start using animations if people liked the old hand painted films..

or is it that the actual stories themselves that people like? perhaps we were all younger and just captivated by the motion pictures and fantasy of princes and princesses that Disney are known for..

Thoughts?? "

Its got to be the Lion King for me, story line, characters, music....the whole lot.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

there have been a few new disney films that have been cartoons and not CGI

i LOVE beauty and the beast

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My favourite is still Dumbo. have watched all the modern ones and they don't have the charm and depth of the old films. In my opinion, they are "churned out" now with mechandising being the driving force not quality x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i couldnt watch dubo all the way through till i was 17

i've just seen the trailer for the new Winnie the Pooh movie... i am sooooo excited!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"My favourite is still Dumbo. have watched all the modern ones and they don't have the charm and depth of the old films. In my opinion, they are "churned out" now with mechandising being the driving force not quality x"
Actually I agree with you, has to be my second favourite. Awesome

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Have never seen a disney film i dont like. First one i ever saw was the first time my mum took me to the pictures and it was bambi and i cried.

But my very very very favourite disney film is homeward bound. Gets me everytime

Lion king, Beauty and the beast and Little mermaid!

In our opinion the new CG animations have nowhere near the depth and quality of the old painted animations.

XXXX

"In our opinion the new CG animations have nowhere near the depth and quality of the old painted animations.

XXXX"

i agree. the cg films are just quick money making spin offs and ive not really been into them.

but im sure mums up and down the land are please to have these to sit the kids in front of so they can get some peace.

fantasia

By *ll of a QuiverCouple  over a year ago

Douglas

Jungle Book, The Lion King and The Fox and the Hound.

Bambi is mine

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Whilst "Fantasia" ranks highly, the best one I love is their version of "Robin Hood", with Peter Ustinov doing the voice of King Richard, and also starring the voice of Terry Thomas. Superb!

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

bedknobs and broomsticks mary poppins

bambi

and both cinderellas

By *ess_2011Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

I blame Disney for my high expectation of men!

The first disney I saw was Pinocchio

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

pooh bear, beauty and the beast and snow white

I don't think there is a single bad Disney film as for cg ones they are pixar made the hand made such as princess and the frog, tangled and pooh are Disney

They keep the two separate although my fav is cars I adore mater lol or Peter pan cos I'll never grow up as dad says lol

But love em all and

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I think a lot of people are nostalgic about the older Disney movies, the Disney/Pixar films are by far the best in animation.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I've not seen it but the one where the hot chick sleeps with a group of dwarfs and a dominatrix wants to kill her for being hotter than her sounds pretty kinky.

I quite like the duel between Merlin and that fat pink witch where they keep changing into different animals to counteract each other. I think it was The Sword in the Stone.

"I've not seen it but the one where the hot chick sleeps with a group of dwarfs and a dominatrix wants to kill her for being hotter than her sounds pretty kinky.

I quite like the duel between Merlin and that fat pink witch where they keep changing into different animals to counteract each other. I think it was The Sword in the Stone."

dont ruin it!!!

» Add a new message to this topic