FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > has anyone ever been recognised in the street by another fab swinger?

has anyone ever been recognised in the street by another fab swinger?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

some times im in tesco doing the shopping or on a train, and people look at you like they know something lol any storys about being recognised from fabs? lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

It's very rare nowadays that I walk round Tescos with my cock out, so I doubt it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"some times im in tesco doing the shopping or on a train, and people look at you like they know something lol any storys about being recognised from fabs? lol "

Yup

comming out of marks and sparks..

The lady with her kids was in the jacuzzi(chams) the week before. we just winked at each other

lol

a cpl a few days ago lol-they were driving past me and my father lol, they waved all cool with me lol-met them today again had a quick 10min natter lol

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

A couple of months ago I was stalked around Asda but a 30 ish guy in combats. It ended up being pretty worrying and as it was dark outside (even though I took my time after he eventually left) I had a security guard accompany me to my car. I always wondered if I had been recognised but never had a message saying so. Was a little scary, those nuts always wear combats dont they... lol

Seen the odd person.

If they look at me then I will say hi and walk on.

If they put their head down, I will walk past.

A couple of times someone I have met has past me in the car and stopped to offer me a lift home, a couple of they couple of times, they have had their kid/family member in the car, they know its safe to do that, I would never discuse sex or swinging, it would just be general chit chat. Can be handy when your walking home from the supermarket with shopping.

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

yep ....been spotted on the bus ffs...was messaged and told he knew it was me by my ermmm nails!! i nearly died ....was a bit spooky hehehe

"A couple of months ago I was stalked around Asda but a 30 ish guy in combats. It ended up being pretty worrying and as it was dark outside (even though I took my time after he eventually left) I had a security guard accompany me to my car. I always wondered if I had been recognised but never had a message saying so. Was a little scary, those nuts always wear combats dont they... lol "

Wish I got followed around asda by women lol........ only joking thats bad! there are some real nutters out there!

a cheeky smile is ok tho, just to let them know you know ha ha

Forum Mod

I hav'nt been recognised by anyone that we hav'nt met but have stopped and chatted to people we have met on here if we have seen them out and about

I recognized a guy in a meeting at work. I saw the moment he recognised me register on his face! Bless him, I think he was wondering if I was going to jump him there and then. I didn't...

"yep ....been spotted on the bus ffs...was messaged and told he knew it was me by my ermmm nails!! i nearly died ....was a bit spooky hehehe"

NOTE to all: bomb puts her feet up on the buses(poor guy musta been barfin)...its very rude and of course the reek is ridiculous...she does have nice nails tho!

I did have a face pic on here for about 3weeks but now a bum pic will have to do, as I work around peoples houses they might recognise me lol......but then again that could end up being a good thing lol

I was spotted in my local pub. The guy didnt say anything at the time. But mailed me the next time i was on site. Felt strange about it to be honest. As he had very little on his profile to give away who he was. Ive since then kept my face pics private!!!!

I've bumped into a playmate in Sainsbury's. You'd never have guessed I had him naked, hog tied, gagged and lubed on my dining room table the week before!

If he'd said anything to me, even though we were both alone, I'd not have played with him again.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

No. But I've seen someone who is.

I recognised someone who sent me pictures a while back. It was the tattoos though that gave him away. I decided it wasn't the time or place to say hello though

By *aptain smilesMan  over a year ago

brewood

Yep, on a train to brum and in a pub with my sister and her friends came in and yep they were on here , oh but it made me smile

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

got a message a few weeks back because someone regonised my tattoo...

I had a guy who lives near me mail me the other day saying he had seen me out near where i live, i mailed him back asking where, to see if he was bull shitting me or not and he obviously had as he said he had seen me at a time and place where i was

He never came over and said anything at time tho just mailed me after lol

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

pmsl raise ya numpty,,, ya wouldnt moan if they were slidin down ya back hehehe

No and if anyone approached me in the street etc I'd have a serious sense of humour failure over it.

A woman we met as half of a couple works in a store we use regularly and we often have a chat.

We met another couple from the site at a wedding reception.

It turned out Trace used to work with her and we met for fun a few weeks later.

Another female half of a couple works in a food outlet we frequent, plus we've seen other site members while walking about town.

XXXX

"some times im in tesco doing the shopping or on a train, and people look at you like they know something lol any storys about being recognised from fabs? lol "
Yes, just say hello and goodbye unless its somewhere that im tempted to be naughty and i get a green light to do so lol

Someone on another site used to walk past my old flat on her way to the station every morning and we quite often bumoed into each other.

I was in bed one night with the windows open and heard her walking past saying "oh that's where 2wheels lives" - I was suitably unimpressed.

I get this too , maybe all in our heads , lol

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

We were in a shop, having just wandered around for a while. Deciding what to buy we went to the checkout and stood in line. When it was our turn to pay, we heard a voice shout from the back of the queue "Hey Rumour, It's mick from the site!"

I glanced round and there waving frantically was a guy and his lady, smiling and shouting "You gonna be online tonight?" I looked right past them as if I was just scanning the store. Les was mortified and stood rooted to the spot.

Once we paid, we left very sedately to the sound of the voice shouting "Don't you recognise us?" Pretending that we had no idea what was going on...

Needless to say, we mailed them and gave them a piece of our minds... They left the site soon after and thankfully, we have not seen them since. We think they must have moved because they're house was only about 100mtrs away from ours on an estate behind us!!!

» Add a new message to this topic