FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Love

Love

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ok, it would be different to get others views.

We all love differently and it means different things to people.

So when do you know your in love or when would you tell someone you loved them.

Ive only been in my sort of love once. I was a very slow burner, i wasnt looking for it but i was shocked. No fireworks went of in my head or my stomach doing flips

Its when i looked at him and just realized i wanted to be with him for the rest of his life

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nothing hurts so much when its cruelly taken away..

I told a fb friend I loved him recently. I had known him 2 weeks but i was d*unk and we were having such a good time.

I have never told anyone I love them in the 4 years ive been on here. God knows what was going through my mind at the time. Think I frightened him off although i stated the next day i was d*unk and that i didnt love him. Sex was probably the best ive had but more importantly he made me feel like a real woman. Lots of cuddles and talking about some things either of us have discussed with anyone else.

Hes since let me down several times but said he wanted to see me. I havent bothered contacting him now for the last few days. Time to move on.

Shame though.

"Nothing hurts so much when its cruelly taken away.."
i cant imagine that soxy. I consciously got into the relationship knowing he wont be here for my old age.

"I told a fb friend I loved him recently. I had known him 2 weeks but i was d*unk and we were having such a good time.

I have never told anyone I love them in the 4 years ive been on here. D we knows what was going through my mind at the time. Think I frightened him off although i stated the next day i was d*unk and that i didnt love him. Sex was probably the best ive had but more importantly he made me feel like a real woman. Lots of cuddles and talking about some things either of us have discussed with anyone else.

Hes since let me down several times but said he wanted to see me. I havent bothered contacting him now for the last few days. Time to move on.

Shame though.

"

i accidently told someone i loved them during post coital bliss. Thanfully they took it for what it was, me talking shit

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"I told a fb friend I loved him recently. I had known him 2 weeks but i was d*unk and we were having such a good time.

I have never told anyone I love them in the 4 years ive been on here. God knows what was going through my mind at the time. Think I frightened him off although i stated the next day i was d*unk and that i didnt love him. Sex was probably the best ive had but more importantly he made me feel like a real woman. Lots of cuddles and talking about some things either of us have discussed with anyone else.

Shame though.

"

I've been there, it's horrible, hope you find what you are looking for xxx

This is linked to the whole vulnerability concept, which was on Estella's thread yesterday.

Those who allow themselves to be vulnerable and love often experience the best kind of love.

I know I'm in love when the thought of them not being in my life, hurts.

Shame though.

I've been there, it's horrible, hope you find what you are looking for xxx"

Oh yes, i get over it easily enough .. I dont allow myself to get too hurt.

I love my lifestyle and if i met someone on here for more than fwb or fb great .. if not .. i will continue to play and have fun.

By *lla_maiWoman  over a year ago

staffordshire

I think you learn as you ho along, for me i used to think i loved my 1st bf but until recently realise tgat what i felt then was nothing compared to how ive been in other rrlationships.

Whether we love in different ways depending on the person or different strengths of love, to be honest im not really sure what i would describe love as, as its changed as ive grown up

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"This is linked to the whole vulnerability concept, which was on Estella's thread yesterday.

Those who allow themselves to be vulnerable and love often experience the best kind of love.

I know I'm in love when the thought of them not being in my life, hurts. "

I agree..and did read the thread, unfortunately I dont think I am vunerable and dont allow myself to completely fall in love perhaps. Although I believe I loved my ex hubby but it was easy to move on with him. I do have feelings.. honest

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

I dont think it makes much sense, you fall in love with someone without really knowing them properly and when you find out they arent so nice you still love them. You feel bad because you miss how they used to be when you first met.

I think if someone else comes along you can soon get over them, i wouldnt tell someone i loved them unless they said it to me first. Loving someone means you care about them and miss them when they arent there. Love is blind.

"This is linked to the whole vulnerability concept, which was on Estella's thread yesterday.

I know I'm in love when the thought of them not being in my life, hurts.

I agree..and did read the thread, unfortunately I dont think I am vunerable and dont allow myself to completely fall in love perhaps. Although I believe I loved my ex hubby but it was easy to move on with him. I do have feelings.. honest "

I think you should be kinder to yourself... being vulnerable is really hard! It's so easy to put barriers up especially if you've been hurt before! X

All females .. replying to this post so far .. just a observation.

...and each time it is taken away from you, a small part of you never recovers, and so the next person you meet has a little less of you

"All females .. replying to this post so far .. just a observation."

Ahem...... cough ,,, cough,,,

Last girl that told me she loved me dumped me couple months later and it hurt like a b@stard... tend to avoid the word now and anyone who uses it sadly...

"All females .. replying to this post so far .. just a observation.

Ahem...... cough ,,, cough,,, "

Ooops sorry ..

"Nothing hurts so much when its cruelly taken away..

...and each time it is taken away from you, a small part of you never recovers, and so the next person you meet has a little less of you "

I meant when it taken away entirely ... not lost or abandoned.....not able to be substituted ,,

The error that people make with love is misunderstanding... love is not a singular emotion... it is a composite of many feelings... each one a layer that creates a whole...

That's why it hurts when it is lost.... the emotions or layers are scrambled leaking into one another and conflicting the soul... conversely when it is found it causes all emotions to exist in equilibrium and we are balanced....

Just my thoughts

Ooops sorry .. "

By *imky69Woman  over a year ago

heath hays

My ex partner I loved her as in I wanted to be with her and always wanted the best for us.

But the guy I'm with now even though I met him in not best of places for love.

He's my every breath.My world.I just know he's my soul mate.Everytime were apart I can't stop thinking about him.When we're together I can't stop smiling.I don't easily fall for anyone as I'm strict with myself but hes took down my walls and made me so happy and I know I will love him until my last breath.You can love people then you can fall so deeply in love that you can't do anything to stop yourself like they was meant for you and they make you feel so happy so lucky so complete and all those lonely thoughts you had just for you that were too fragile to see the light of day they all come out with strength as there the person that they was locked away for.The one that understands even the parts of you that you don't.I thought I understood love before but this love I have for him makes my old ideas of love look like it was a rehearsal.Love to me is finding the one that your body your mind every little thing about you tells you it's 100% right and was meant to be X

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Ooops sorry .. "

Alot of men dont do love, just wanna empty their sacks and this isn't really the best place to look for love, I tried and failed lol

I cared about her and wanted her to be happy- making her laugh made my dat.

I don't generally care about most women and how they feel but she was different.

Ooops sorry ..

Alot of men dont do love, just wanna empty their sacks and this isn't really the best place to look for love, I tried and failed lol"

Been in love once and it was amazing... and then crushing when it ended. Love hurts is a cliche for a reason I guess... but you move on. I hope to find it again one day, but probably not here lol... Aim to have fun in the mean time though

Only ever been in love once. It was a slow burning process. I just knew one day, that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this gorgeous, intelligent, funny and extremely kind hearted guy. I don't share my heart easily. But he earned it. I'm a lucky woman to have this wonderful man in my life

"Nothing hurts so much when its cruelly taken away..

...and each time it is taken away from you, a small part of you never recovers, and so the next person you meet has a little less of you

I meant when it taken away entirely ... not lost or abandoned.....not able to be substituted ,,

That doesn't hurt....it makes feeling anything nice totally impossible

"

"Only ever been in love once. It was a slow burning process. I just knew one day, that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this gorgeous, intelligent, funny and extremely kind hearted guy. I don't share my heart easily. But he earned it. I'm a lucky woman to have this wonderful man in my life "
you sound very much like me.

"Last girl that told me she loved me dumped me couple months later and it hurt like a b@stard... tend to avoid the word now and anyone who uses it sadly..."
aww naw

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

For me it's been an indescribable feeling, coupled with knowing that I fully wanted someone, without doubt. I didn't share until I was sure.

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

My heart is currently completely broken but I still love him with every small piece.

I hold on to hope because love means I believe him when he says he loves me.

Love is letting the heart lead the way ignoring directions from the head.

"For me it's been an indescribable feeling, coupled with knowing that I fully wanted someone, without doubt. I didn'rt share until I was sure. "
thats interesting, i had to work lots of things out in my mind before i said i love you. In fact by me saying it i committed to my relationship far more than when i said i do at my marriage

By *ightfall79Man  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

I knew I was in love when I could not think straight and woke up happy every morning. Opposite happens when you lose it though.

That's when you really discover just how much you did love them.

I've been a bit of a closed book since my ex, find it hard to trust women in a romantic sense

By *ightfall79Man  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

"I've been a bit of a closed book since my ex, find it hard to trust women in a romantic sense"

I am kinda in same boat and it sucks as I know that it is a mental thing but can't shake it.

"I've been a bit of a closed book since my ex, find it hard to trust women in a romantic sense"

There are so many people like this... I hate that others taint another's outlook on love!

I've only been in love once and I recognised it by the way I was happy and cheerful all the time (I was a miserable fucker prior) and I'd also cancel any plans immediately to see her, etc, I also had a nervous breakdown of sorts when we split.

If you're fine when you split from someone, does that mean you didn't really love them in the first place?

"I've been a bit of a closed book since my ex, find it hard to trust women in a romantic sense

I am kinda in same boat and it sucks as I know that it is a mental thing but can't shake it."

Sucks big time man

"I've been a bit of a closed book since my ex, find it hard to trust women in a romantic sense

There are so many people like this... I hate that others taint another's outlook on love! "

It is really annoying. I know that all women aren't the same too, but it really does make you over cautious and 'afraid' of love I guess

"If you're fine when you split from someone, does that mean you didn't really love them in the first place?"

I kind of agree with this. Or perhaps fallen out of love by the time the split occurs? To me, to love someone equals pain at their loss.... Not being fine. Otherwise how do you differentiate between love and lust?

"If you're fine when you split from someone, does that mean you didn't really love them in the first place?"
thats interesting, i would say thats how i knew never loved because once a relationship ended it just ended, including my marriage. I just moped about for a couple of weeks then dusted myself down and pulled myself together. When something is over as far as i was concerned that was it

By *rimo4uMan  over a year ago

north kensington w10

"Ok, it would be different to get others views.

Ive only been in my sort of love once. I was a very slow burner, i wasnt looking for it but i was shocked. No fireworks went of in my head or my stomach doing flips

Its when i looked at him and just realized i wanted to be with him for the rest of his life"

Had no relationship experience yet so never been in love,

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I think there are many degrees and types of love, all equally valid. Not many people arouse love in me nowadays, but when someone does I love quickly and freely, and I usually tell them I do as soon as I feel it - I actually don't believe in unexpressed emotion lol!

I guess you know that your love is not mere infatuation when, apart from the affection you feel for them, it starts to inspire virtues like loyalty and altruism in you. When you value someone so much you consistently put their needs or desires ahead of your own you are in effect loving them - as John Mayer says 'Love is a verb'.

It would be a step further to know someone very deeply and accept them fully, and the highest result for romantic love in my view is that 'forever' commitment, and unconditional love.

I saw a rather nice meme on fb yesterday - "Family is anyone who loves you unconditionally"

There are so many people like this... I hate that others taint another's outlook on love!

It is really annoying. I know that all women aren't the same too, but it really does make you over cautious and 'afraid' of love I guess"

I think that's why you have to heal after a relationship breakdown. It's grief first and foremost and until you've finished grieving, and let go, I'm not sure you can fully go into something else.

I've been lucky enough to be in love 3 times in my life, each time different but recently I'm completely knocked off my feet. We weren't looking for it nor was the situation ideal but I knew very early on and it's only grown since then. I honestly know that I've never loved anyone like I love her and would crawl over broken glass to make her happy

By *-angel-XWoman  over a year ago

hell

Usually just pops out my mouth by accident

Love for me with ads is very different to the love I thought I had with my ex husband.

With ads, I hug and kiss him and I always felt awkward with my ex, I never went to cuddle him, kiss him or stroke his head when we are drifting off to sleep, with ads we cuddle properly in bed, it all comes so naturally to me with him, I'm not naturally a huggy person and I wasn't one of these that kids the other half goodbye when I left the house, with ads I do (that hasn't come easy though!).

When I look at ads I feel all funny inside, when he looks at me with his look I feel so safe, with my ex I was convinced for years and years he was either taking the piss by marrying me, doing it for a bet and I was certain he was going to kill me!! I never felt fully safe, I have never ever once thought that with ads.

I also have a burning desire to look after him, which I know some women may find a bit dated but I don't want him to lift a finger and it's a strange feeling! Of course he doesn't let me and it's been strange for him for someone wanting to take care of him but we are getting there

G x

"Love for me with ads is very different to the love I thought I had with my ex husband.

With ads, I hug and kiss him and I always felt awkward with my ex, I never went to cuddle him, kiss him or stroke his head when we are drifting off to sleep, with ads we cuddle properly in bed, it all comes so naturally to me with him, I'm not naturally a huggy person and I wasn't one of these that kids the other half goodbye when I left the house, with ads I do (that hasn't come easy though!).

When I look at ads I feel all funny inside, when he looks at me with his look I feel so safe, with my ex I was convinced for years and years he was either taking the piss by marrying me, doing it for a bet and I was certain he was going to kill me!! I never felt fully safe, I have never ever once thought that with ads.

I also have a burning desire to look after him, which I know some women may find a bit dated but I don't want him to lift a finger and it's a strange feeling! Of course he doesn't let me and it's been strange for him for someone wanting to take care of him but we are getting there

G x"

It makes me feel all gooey inside to hear how you two are getting on

"Love for me with ads is very different to the love I thought I had with my ex husband.

G x

It makes me feel all gooey inside to hear how you two are getting on"

Ooooo it's you!! It is you isn't it?! Xx

so true and that's the reason why i wont ever fall in love again

No I did fall in love but maybe there are degrees of love. By the time we had decided to separate I had fallen out of love therefore making it easier to move on. It did hurt for a couple of days.

G x

It makes me feel all gooey inside to hear how you two are getting on

Ooooo it's you!! It is you isn't it?! Xx"

Erm... yep! Always has been me

I think I've only ever really truley and utterly loved someone and that was the most recent guy....it was the most destructive love but I really did lovd him..

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I loved once. It was amazing. Even more so because in many ways we were very different. She was my complete everything. I would have died for her without question or a second thought. The greatest day was when I married her. I don't have the words to do the feeling justice but I knew it was a feeling I had never felt before or since with anyone I have been with. I just don't why I felt like that about her because on paper she was so different and not my type. I thought we would be together till we were old and wrinkly. We were very happy.

On the flip side careful what you wish for. True love can cause true hurt. When it's taken away it's devastating. Said woman was my wife and ran away from me and the kids to live with another man the other side of the country. Literally left me holding the baby. I can honestly say it was the most painful thing in my life. I loved her to ends of the earth. Role on now we still talk, get on but I look at her and feel nothing for her. I just don't understand how there was a time I would have died or do anything for that woman. I sort of find the idea that I don't love her anymore more really scary. If you told me years ago that I would stop loving her I would say your crazy; my love is indestructible and unconditional. Turns out that love isn't indestructible or unconditional. The whole thing has made me question the whole nature of love. To be honest I doubt I will ever feel that way about someone again. I have lost faith in the whole institution.

So that's my 2p's worth

"I loved once. It was amazing. Even more so because in many ways we were very different. She was my complete everything. I would have died for her without question or a second thought. The greatest day was when I married her. I don't have the words to do the feeling justice but I knew it was a feeling I had never felt before or since with anyone I have been with. I just don't why I felt like that about her because on paper she was so different and not my type. I thought we would be together till we were old and wrinkly. We were very happy.

On the flip side careful what you wish for. True love can cause true hurt. When it's taken away it's devastating. Said woman was my wife and ran away from me and the kids to live with another man the other side of the country. Literally left me holding the baby. I can honestly say it was the most painful thing in my life. I loved her to ends of the earth. Role on now we still talk, get on but I look at her and feel nothing for her. I just don't understand how there was a time I would have died or do anything for that woman. I sort of find the idea that I don't love her anymore more really scary. If you told me years ago that I would stop loving her I would say your crazy; my love is indestructible and unconditional. Turns out that love isn't indestructible or unconditional. The whole thing has made me question the whole nature of love. To be honest I doubt I will ever feel that way about someone again. I have lost faith in the whole institution.

So that's my 2p's worth"

It's not love that hurt you it was the person who hurt you, I think we are wary of love but when the right person comes along we naturally let our guard down...I wish I hadn't but at the time it felt right to do so...we can never understand why someone does something but to them it was right...I'm sure that one day in the future you will have the same feelings for someone else and it will all just click into place

"I've been lucky enough to be in love 3 times in my life, each time different but recently I'm completely knocked off my feet. We weren't looking for it nor was the situation ideal but I knew very early on and it's only grown since then. I honestly know that I've never loved anyone like I love her and would crawl over broken glass to make her happy "

Someone on Fab?

"I've been lucky enough to be in love 3 times in my life, each time different but recently I'm completely knocked off my feet. We weren't looking for it nor was the situation ideal but I knew very early on and it's only grown since then. I honestly know that I've never loved anyone like I love her and would crawl over broken glass to make her happy

Someone on Fab? "

Yes, it's no secret who it is

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I've never been in love and wouldn't even know what it felt like.

I love my family and also my friends but true romantic love is something I've never experienced, despite a 7 year, 22 year and 18 month realtionships

Grantham

"I've never been in love and wouldn't even know what it felt like.

I love my family and also my friends but true romantic love is something I've never experienced, despite a 7 year, 22 year and 18 month realtionships "

They were the wrong guys but I'm still not sure I'd be able to trust any one enough to let the barriers down fully.

you would die for that person. that's how you know it is love, imo.

"you would die for that person. that's how you know it is love, imo."

I'd only die for my son. Nobody else would ever make me want to die for them, no matter how much I loved them.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Love is soooo many different things....to me its love when...it just is.

Its when i looked at him and just realized i wanted to be with him for the rest of his life"

For me it was a life altering change inside myself.

I was only 16 when I met Adam but I ha never been interested in boys/girls/relationships before him. I had seen far too many examples of why you shouldn't fall in love or get involved. I wanted a career and I was alone in my existence with no expectations from life.

Then I saw Adam and I actually felt the urge to get to know him.

The butterflies were there. This instant spark or trust. My life was suddenly full of colour and love.

I knew I could never be without him and I let my walls down for him. It was pretty damn instantaneous.

Now he's stuck with me and I shall never let go lol!

Adams was probably when he slept with me and still wanted to chat to me after lol...jokes...I hope!

Eve. X

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"If you're fine when you split from someone, does that mean you didn't really love them in the first place?

I kind of agree with this. Or perhaps fallen out of love by the time the split occurs? To me, to love someone equals pain at their loss.... Not being fine. Otherwise how do you differentiate between love and lust? "

with me if I love someone I will always love them because love doesn't die it can change but it doesn't die in my experience ,

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Love Hurts - Nazareth

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ7Myy7Hpxw

Be careful coz it might be used and you could end up a doormat or a convenience for the person you let know how you feel. If the fear of not saying to them is stronger than the fear of being hurt with the after affect, I'd say go for it!!! Just keep your eyes open and be real. Gemma xx

...Up on the Downs

"If you're fine when you split from someone, does that mean you didn't really love them in the first place?

I kind of agree with this. Or perhaps fallen out of love by the time the split occurs? To me, to love someone equals pain at their loss.... Not being fine. Otherwise how do you differentiate between love and lust?

with me if I love someone I will always love them because love doesn't die it can change but it doesn't die in my experience ,"

It's kind of like it's 'out there' for all eternity, you created something.

I've had a few instances of love. One was completely misguided... one was rushed and misunderstood and the other was true.

I tend to find myself the second one to say it. Lack of confidence in knowing whether it will be reciprocated maybe.

I find the way I know that I am starting to get serious feelings for someone is caring about them in all sorts of aspects in their life. Enjoying their company and the person that they are. Highlighting qualities within their personality that I just adore.

Might be a little hard to appreciate it coming from someone as young as me but since I'm such a logical person it's hard for me to gain feelings for someone let alone keep them. I think when I do it's real, at least more recently.

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

with me if I love someone I will always love them because love doesn't die it can change but it doesn't die in my experience ,

It's kind of like it's 'out there' for all eternity, you created something."

correct you experienced sometime deep and meaningful the memories of that experience will always to with you no matter what so the love you shared or share with someone will always be there part of you for as long as your soul exists .I don't believe love dies with ones physical body ether .

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

In all honesty, I was in "love" with someone for about 8 yrs, then she ripped me off for £80K

...Up on the Downs

It's kind of like it's 'out there' for all eternity, you created something.

correct you experienced sometime deep and meaningful the memories of that experience will always to with you no matter what so the love you shared or share with someone will always be there part of you for as long as your soul exists .I don't believe love dies with ones physical body ether . "

I was thinking of something different - that's why I said 'out there' as opposed to 'in me'.

Grantham

I've been fine every time I've left someone

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I've been fine every time I've left someone "

So have I, I can and still do meet some of my ex's (girlfriends, I've never been married), we get along just fine and will go for a pint together and chat about old times and our current situations, which is cool

"you would die for that person. that's how you know it is love, imo.

I'd only die for my son. Nobody else would ever make me want to die for them, no matter how much I loved them."

i had someone in mind when i said that. funny thing is i wouldn't die for him now, but at one time i would've done.

By *-angel-XWoman  over a year ago

hell

I don't actually think men are capable of being in love

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"you would die for that person. that's how you know it is love, imo.

I'd only die for my son. Nobody else would ever make me want to die for them, no matter how much I loved them.

i had someone in mind when i said that. funny thing is i wouldn't die for him now, but at one time i would've done."

Dito. It's scary how things can change. Makes you question the existence of true love. I have learned it may be resilient but it's not totally indestructible or unconditional. Not if the other person doesn't value it the same as you.

"I don't actually think men are capable of being in love "
of cause they are otherwise they wouldnt have posted on this thread

I've been fine every time I've left someone

So have I, I can and still do meet some of my ex's (girlfriends, I've never been married), we get along just fine and will go for a pint together and chat about old times and our current situations, which is cool "

I'm glad it's not just me then. I couldn't actually tell you when I split from my ex because we went from being in a relationship to being just friends and nothing really changed. Working together meant we saw each other still and didn't want our colleagues feeling awkward. We still get on really well.

Grantham

I've never seen any of my exes again

It's far too easy to mutter those words when you don't mean it just to cling onto someone you don't want to lose.

Love is taken for granted. I know I've taken it for granted in the past.

"I've never seen any of my exes again "

Are you sad or glad about that?

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I don't think I will love again in the same way. I just don't want to get hurt again.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"I don't actually think men are capable of being in love of cause they are otherwise they wouldnt have posted on this thread"

They are and once hurt I think they find it really hard to love again.

By *onsiderably filthyMan  over a year ago

uk

I've thought I was in love twice in the last 20 years. Not until recently did I ever feel something I had never experienced in my life ....real love.

I had thought I loved my previous partners but now I am totally confused as it was in no comparison to the love I felt now for my new found.

As it happens she was a total nutcase hahaha ...I can pick em!!

Moral of the story.... I haven't got a clue

But I'm even more confused than ever now lol !!??

"I've thought I was in love twice in the last 20 years. Not until recently did I ever feel something I had never experienced in my life ....real love.

I had thought I loved my previous partners but now I am totally confused as it was in no comparison to the love I felt now for my new found.

As it happens she was a total nutcase hahaha ...I can pick em!!

Moral of the story.... I haven't got a clue

But I'm even more confused than ever now lol !!??"

Better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. Even if they were a few cards short of a full deck

This time I knew for quite a while before I said anything.

And he told me when he was concussed!

Go figure!

When you have to be without him/her for whatever reason and all of a sudden it dawns on you that you need them back in your life.

When you find yourself wanting to be with them no matter what.

When you want to support them in everything they do, even if it means hurting yourself.

"

I know I'm in love when the thought of them not being in my life, hurts. "

I can totally relate to this.

I was distraught when my kids left home. Not just sad or empty nest, absolutely incoherently distraught.

I fell in love at first sight once. That was wierd.

I fell in love slowly more than once.

» Add a new message to this topic