FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Evening fab

Evening fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eaded_Baz OP   Man  over a year ago

Truro

Hello lovely people of FAB how we doing? Have I missed much tonight ?

BB x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

evening Baz xxx you missed the strippers

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Evening all. Jack.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"evening Baz xxx you missed the strippers "

He's not the only one

quickly locks the doors ooooo orgy time

Nah you missed nought

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Evening baz. I'm 1 unhappy chappy as I can't get out of work tomorrow so going to miss Mrs sb social

Truro

Story of my life vod xxx

and the naked dancing ladies

Truro

"Evening baz. I'm 1 unhappy chappy as I can't get out of work tomorrow so going to miss Mrs sb social "

The world and his wife is going tomorrow, sounds like a great one. If I wasn't geographically challenged I'd be asking for an invite lol

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"evening Baz xxx you missed the strippers

and the naked dancing ladies "

Boo. Not again. My timing sucks too. Jack

Manchester

"Evening baz. I'm 1 unhappy chappy as I can't get out of work tomorrow so going to miss Mrs sb social

The world and his wife is going tomorrow, sounds like a great one. If I wasn't geographically challenged I'd be asking for an invite lol"

I know. Best bit is I'm covering some soft arsed git throwing a sickie the fuckwit

Truro

"evening Baz xxx you missed the strippers

and the naked dancing ladies "

Oh ffs I could have done with some scantily clad legs working it lol

"Evening baz. I'm 1 unhappy chappy as I can't get out of work tomorrow so going to miss Mrs sb social "

shouldn't that be a ?

"Evening baz. I'm 1 unhappy chappy as I can't get out of work tomorrow so going to miss Mrs sb social

The world and his wife is going tomorrow, sounds like a great one. If I wasn't geographically challenged I'd be asking for an invite lol

I know. Best bit is I'm covering some soft arsed git throwing a sickie the fuckwit"

Throw your own sickie

Truro

I know. Best bit is I'm covering some soft arsed git throwing a sickie the fuckwit"

Noble of you but with the greatest of respect to you young man, whose the fuckwit on this scenario?

Manchester

shouldn't that be a ? "

No its a angry face isn't it. Least I've always thought so

would do the dance of the seven veils but ive only got six

Manchester

I know. Best bit is I'm covering some soft arsed git throwing a sickie the fuckwit

Noble of you but with the greatest of respect to you young man, whose the fuckwit on this scenario? "

Nawton to do with noble I'm contracted to be on call so many times a month. He's the fuckwit he's not call sicknote for nothing and knows he's fucking someone over

Truro

shouldn't that be a ?

No its a angry face isn't it. Least I've always thought so "

Isn't it a horny devil not (angry)

Truro

Noble of you but with the greatest of respect to you young man, whose the fuckwit on this scenario?

Nawton to do with noble I'm contracted to be on call so many times a month. He's the fuckwit he's not call sicknote for nothing and knows he's fucking someone over"

Hats off to you fella, he is letting his mates down.

i carn't go either gutted

Truro

"would do the dance of the seven veils but ive only got six "

I've only got a flannel hun x

Manchester

shouldn't that be a ?

No its a angry face isn't it. Least I've always thought so

Isn't it a horny devil not (angry) "

If it is I've been sending the wrong 1 a lot of years but who knows

Manchester

Nawton to do with noble I'm contracted to be on call so many times a month. He's the fuckwit he's not call sicknote for nothing and knows he's fucking someone over

Hats off to you fella, he is letting his mates down."

He's done it to us all and mostly weekends. You can imagine how many mates he has

Truro

i carn't go either gutted "

You may need to stay off here as I reckon there will lots of good things written about it, maybe you, fire blade and I should have our own alternate social lol

He's done it to us all and mostly weekends. You can imagine how many mates he has"

is his name billy

Truro

He's done it to us all and mostly weekends. You can imagine how many mates he has"

He clearly isn't bothered, amazed he'd be allowed to get away with it

Evening all...there were strippers? Could they do the wallpaper in my hallway?

Manchester

He's done it to us all and mostly weekends. You can imagine how many mates he hasis his name billy"

I have a better 1

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Evening BB ....... I've been a good girl tonight. So hubby says xxxxx Suzi

Manchester

He's done it to us all and mostly weekends. You can imagine how many mates he has

He clearly isn't bothered, amazed he'd be allowed to get away with it "

As I've told him what go's around comes around

You may need to stay off here as I reckon there will lots of good things written about it, maybe you, fire blade and I should have our own alternate social lol"

I doubt everyone is going...and no need to keep away from the forums either...not everyone is here all the time

Truro

"Evening BB ....... I've been a good girl tonight. So hubby says xxxxx Suzi "

Yes of course you have Suzi,

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go over my knee

You may need to stay off here as I reckon there will lots of good things written about it, maybe you, fire blade and I should have our own alternate social lol

I doubt everyone is going...and no need to keep away from the forums either...not everyone is here all the time "

If it doesn't start like this then it's dead to me

https://youtu.be/jyCMkay9XRY

Truro

I doubt everyone is going...and no need to keep away from the forums either...not everyone is here all the time "

Oh I'll be dipping in to here rest assured, I want to read and enjoy vicariously lol.

I doubt everyone is going...and no need to keep away from the forums either...not everyone is here all the time

Oh I'll be dipping in to here rest assured, I want to read and enjoy vicariously lol.

"

if its half as good as it sounds, I doubt very much anyone that is going will be logging onto fab to give hourly updates, and if they do then that's a bit sad lol

Good evening

Kinky

Truro

if its half as good as it sounds, I doubt very much anyone that is going will be logging onto fab to give hourly updates, and if they do then that's a bit sad lol "

Fair point I'll watch it on catch up then lol

Truro

"Good evening

Kinky "

Always a warm welcome to those eyes from the valley xx

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

"Evening BB ....... I've been a good girl tonight. So hubby says xxxxx Suzi

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go over my knee "

Will you spank me hard. Good girls, especially this good girl needs a good, hard spanking. Make my cheeks glow xxxxxx Suzi

Truro

"Evening BB ....... I've been a good girl tonight. So hubby says xxxxx Suzi

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go over my knee

Will you spank me hard. Good girls, especially this good girl needs a good, hard spanking. Make my cheeks glow xxxxxx Suzi "

Well I'd hate to leave those lovely cheeks without a glow, how hard would depend on how naughty you have been. Although, the artwork could make it a bit awkward for you to get comfy across my knees, unless you like being nudged by metal lol. X

» Add a new message to this topic