FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thinking of having a change

Thinking of having a change

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So....my hair colour has been dark brown, red, blonde and a multitude of other colours in between but is currently highlighted. Thinking of a change again. What colour hair do men prefer on women ? What colour do women prefer on other women and themselves

Keep this a positive thread please people

Kinky

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm a sucker for dark hair. I'm highlghted blonde though! For me a sheet of dark hair with a few lowlights through it and I'm putty!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally into brunettes for both of us.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Got to be brunette

By *mber GamblerCouple  over a year ago

rugby

I like brightly coloured hair. Pink, purple, blue and all those sorts of colours. Mine is bright red. It cheers me up no end.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Gentlemen prefer blondes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-IZ4AatNa8

"So....my hair colour has been dark brown, red, blonde and a multitude of other colours in between but is currently highlighted. Thinking of a change again. What colour hair do men prefer on women ? What colour do women prefer on other women and themselves

Keep this a positive thread please people

Kinky "

Don't change a thing. You are gorgeous with the hair colour you have xxx

I love bright red on me....It's when i feel more me...but the upkeep is horrendous and ruined my hair. I think most people look better when they are close to their natural colour as it tends to compliment their natural skin tone.

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

I recently died mine a bright copper colour. I bloody loved it, was called mango but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere anymore!

I love bright vivid colours

rugby

"I love bright red on me....It's when i feel more me...but the upkeep is horrendous and ruined my hair. I think most people look better when they are close to their natural colour as it tends to compliment their natural skin tone. "

I've got bright red hair. Mine is fine. What do you use. I use manic panic.

"I love bright red on me....It's when i feel more me...but the upkeep is horrendous and ruined my hair. I think most people look better when they are close to their natural colour as it tends to compliment their natural skin tone.

I've got bright red hair. Mine is fine. What do you use. I use manic panic."

I used crazy colour because i loved the particular shade. I have since gone back to boring colour (live colour ultra violet) but because my hair's quite dark naturally it doesn't show hugely.

rugby

"I love bright red on me....It's when i feel more me...but the upkeep is horrendous and ruined my hair. I think most people look better when they are close to their natural colour as it tends to compliment their natural skin tone.

I used crazy colour because i loved the particular shade. I have since gone back to boring colour (live colour ultra violet) but because my hair's quite dark naturally it doesn't show hugely. "

Sounds beautiful.

I think the live colors are quite damaging. I have dark hair. I just bleach it. But I never go over it more than once with bleach. X

I used crazy colour because i loved the particular shade. I have since gone back to boring colour (live colour ultra violet) but because my hair's quite dark naturally it doesn't show hugely.

Sounds beautiful.

I think the live colors are quite damaging. I have dark hair. I just bleach it. But I never go over it more than once with bleach. X"

It was when i decided to go back to a normal colour that it really took its toll. I had a good 8 inches cut off the length in the end just to rescue it. I really miss it though

i dont mind really - but some people that really melt my knees are dark

"I recently died mine a bright copper colour. I bloody loved it, was called mango but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere anymore!

I love bright vivid colours "

That sounds gorgeous!

I'm naturally blonde. I went brunette once and I just didn't feel like myself. I'm a blondie through and through...

» Add a new message to this topic