FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > last day

last day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ath_Neil_bifun OP   Couple  over a year ago

near cardiff

Today was my last day in my job, I have a temp job next but after that, who knows.

What job do you think I should do instead? Ever seen a job description that made you go or what's your ideal job?

Cath

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was only supposed to stay in my current job for 6 monthsas a temp...been here nearly 6 years now.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I was only supposed to stay in my current job for 6 monthsas a temp...been here nearly 6 years now.

"

Same here. It's been 18 years and still can't decide if I'm going to stick it out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A few years back I saw an advert working for a Government agency, sadly my fuckwitted half brothers criminal record as long as his arm and leg halted the application going anywhere

By *icassolifelikeMan  over a year ago

Luton

I've been a forces sweetheart for 17 years. Was only going to stick with it for 4 but promotion and opportunity rose it's head and wouldn't you know it!? here I am! Though the mind keeps writing cheques the body can't keep!! Lol

By *ath_Neil_bifun OP   Couple  over a year ago

near cardiff

I wish I could keep my temp job forever, but it's seasonal, Christmas only

In all seriousness I'm hoping to get a sexy clothes business up and going - handmade, custom measurements. I aalready do corsetry but it's been more pocket money than steady work.

» Add a new message to this topic