FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A lift rant

A lift rant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he horny kinksters OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

Yesterday I parked up in a multi-storey car park and jumped in the lift.

Pressed Ground (the lowest floor) and the lift duly obliged.

A moment or two later I get to G and the lift doors open.

The second they open a woman shoves a push chair in making me move backwards further into the lift.

"Excuse me but I'd like to get out.."

Woman barks back at me "Well how was I supposed to know? I'm not a fucking mind reader!"

This was one of those moments when you're so surprised that all you can do is look confused. With hindsight, there are just so many things I'd wished I'd said.

Where did she think I was going?

The reason I posted this is thinking back, this happens a lot to me for some reason. Doors open and people just try and get in rather than letting other people get out.

Holding doors open is similar. Walk through a door and hold it open for someone coming the other way and more than half the people you do this for just walk through with no acknowledgement or an arm out to take the door opening action from you.

There seem to be some people who simply don't consider anyone other than themselves in any way whatsoever. Other people's situations just don't enter into their thoughts.

Yes I realise it's a first world problem but I just needed a release.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

If you want to board a train, let the passengers off first

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can't stand people who do that! But then, I do live in London so I get irrationally angry if someone stands on the left...

» Add a new message to this topic